Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How are you meant to pay for tickets for your guests?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    jack martin, studying languages, nice to meet you all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millennial)
    did you get a mail from warwick accommodation?
    Yeah I got it a couple of hours ago, I've been told they're going in alphabetical order so Arthur Vick would have been first and Westwood last (I think)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephglen10)
    jack martin, studying languages, nice to meet you all!
    how do you find out which accommodation you are going to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeytonLouise)
    Yeah I got it a couple of hours ago, I've been told they're going in alphabetical order so Arthur Vick would have been first and Westwood last (I think)
    thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    OH GOD NO! If they're being sent out in Alphabetical order I can only end up with Sherbourne or Rootes... for the love of God I NEED that en-suite!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if they definitely are, but from what I'm seeing it looks like it because only people at the start of the alphabet know yet. I applied for an en suite and didn't get it Oh well - bit of extra money for me to keep.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if they definitely are, but from what I'm seeing it looks like it because only people at the start of the alphabet know yet. I applied for an en suite and didn't get it Oh well - bit of extra money for me to keep.
    which course are you going to study?

ReputationRep:
    Film Studies, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    Film Studies, how about you?

accounting & finance :-)
    film studies sounds fun

ReputationRep:
    In to Cryfield! (Is it as bad as my guide made out?)

ReputationRep:
    1. I've heard rumours so I just wanted confirmation, are you allowed to have 2 guests at freshers events?
    And 2. If so, how are they supposed to pay for tickets?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millennial)
    accounting & finance :-)
    film studies sounds fun
    I would say accounting & finance sounds fun aswell, but to me it really doesn't
    What accom did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    I would say accounting & finance sounds fun aswell, but to me it really doesn't
    What accom did you apply for?
    to be honest i dont exactly remember
    i applied for rootes, bluebell, cryfield but dont know the preference order.
    are you international?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I didn't remember mine either all I know is that I definitely didn't get my first preference. If it is going alphabetically then I'm guessing you probably have rootes.
    Nope, I live about a hour 1/2 drive away, you?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I didn't remember mine either all I know is that I definitely didn't get my first preference. If it is going alphabetically then I'm guessing you probably have rootes.
    Nope, I live about a hour 1/2 drive away, you?
    Im international but recently moved to london. I have no clue about accommodation im happy with whatever i get, just want something close to my classes.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, where are you from originally? I suppose you've already experienced a big move then so you'll be ready for uni
    I've just read some reviews for mine and I'm really worried now.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, where are you from originally? I suppose you've already experienced a big move then so you'll be ready for uni
    I've just read some reviews for mine and I'm really worried now.
    Im from Pakistan and moving was absolutely no issue, you live close by so you shouldn't worry at all. Cryfield as I have heard is pretty nice

ReputationRep:
    I'm into Cryfield

It can't be THAT bad, and its really cheap so I won't have to spend any of my savings just yet!

ReputationRep:
    millennial -
    woah big move then! I'm not feeling too bad about it, more worried about the people I'll be living with. I hope so! The way people have talked about it though suggests that it's mainly for people who don't like to go out alot, and I do.

math-
    Woo another cryfield! And a geordie

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.