ReputationRep:
    Me neither :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nhta112)
    I didn't even get one!?
    Did everyone else get the email?
    Lol don't worry

It wasn't a generic email, they wanted a scanned copy for one of my qualifications in order to award it ucas tariff.

But at least we know they have started.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by star10159)
    Lol don't worry

It wasn't a generic email, they wanted a scanned copy for one of my qualifications in order to award it ucas tariff.

But at least we know they have started.
    to avoid it ucas tariff?

ReputationRep:
    to avoid it ucas tariff?
    *award damn autocorrect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by star10159)
    *award damn autocorrect
    hahhaa I was thinking the same thing :P

ReputationRep:
    Just to gauge whether I should've applied...

I achieved 3A*s at A-level and a b at AS (AS Physics) = 470 UCAS Tariff Points
    I also attained 2960 on the UKCAT (740 AVG) w/ band 2 SJT

Would 470 UCAS Tariff Points and 740 UKCAT have been sufficient for me to secure an interview?

Thanks guys

Waheed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waheed786)
    Just to gauge whether I should've applied...

I achieved 3A*s at A-level and a b at AS (AS Physics) = 470 UCAS Tariff Points
    I also attained 2960 on the UKCAT (740 AVG) w/ band 2 SJT

Would 470 UCAS Tariff Points and 740 UKCAT have been sufficient for me to secure an interview?

Thanks guys

Waheed
    Hmm I think it's definitely worth a shot and you have a chance. UKCAT average seems to have gone up sharply this year so no one can be sure...

ReputationRep:
    Guys, are we sure that we won't hear anything from Barts till January? Surely they'll start doing invites soon? Even if it is for January interviews.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE-help)
    Guys, are we sure that we won't hear anything from Barts till January? Surely they'll start doing invites soon? Even if it is for January interviews.
    I know they will start rejections in December

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys

Ucas points : 640
    Ukcat : 667.5

Is this actually good enough? Im getting sick of the waiting game.... urgh can feel a rejection

ReputationRep:
    Guys, they said they would start sending out rejections in December and the interview invitations might be a bit later. It is usual for internationals to get a well soon notice but most of the time the notice is only 2 weeks ish.

So, NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS

ReputationRep:
    Guys, they said they would start sending out rejections in December and the interview invitations might be a bit later. It is usual for internationals to get a well soon notice but most of the time the notice is only 2 weeks ish.

So, NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS
    Hey hey I remember you from the Dundee thread!! Looks like half our choices are identical (great minds think alike obvs XP).

Hopefully we'll hear back from Barts soon!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cephalosporin)
    Hey hey I remember you from the Dundee thread!! Looks like half our choices are identical (great minds think alike obvs XP).

Hopefully we'll hear back from Barts soon!!
    yeah I really really hope so!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi , My UKCAT is : 708
    Got AABB at AS A's in Chemistry and Maths , B's in Biology and Economics . but I'm predicted 4A'S at A2 .What are my chances of getting an interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nasirdeen96)
    Hi , My UKCAT is : 708
    Got AABB at AS A's in Chemistry and Maths , B's in Biology and Economics . but I'm predicted 4A'S at A2 .What are my chances of getting an interview?
    Hey, I have no idea about all these A's and B's, because I did the IB DP, but as far as I remember Barts invites those who got more than 2400 overall on UKCAT. I think it's even stated on the UKCAT official website.

ReputationRep:
    Hello Everybody
    i hope everybody is slowly getting their interviews for med school
    i just wanted to ask, and I know that this is a very difficult to answer, but approxhow many candidates applying to Barts don't get a UKCAT score of above 2400.
    I would have thought nearly all the candidates applying here would have a total score above 2400 and is it true that if you do get a score of over 2400 you are automatically invited for an interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good Guy)
    Hello Everybody
    i just wanted to ask, and I know that this is a very difficult to answer, but approxhow many candidates applying to Barts don't get a UKCAT score of above 2400.
    I would have thought nearly all the candidates applying here would have a total score above 2400 and is it true that if you do get a score of over 2400 you are automatically invited for an interview
    The only place i know of that gives automatic interviews is HULL YORK.. And thats if you get over 2800..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No news is good news... That's all I have to keep me in any way sane.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good Guy)
    Hello Everybody
    Go to the official UKCAT website, click on the tab "Taking the test" (top second from the right) and then click on "Your test result". Here you'll have links to both - the information about how each uni uses the UKCAT score and average score and decile ranges for 2013.

In case you want to take a look at the scores of the other applicants, google "Medicine Applicants Stalking Page 2014", there is such a page here at TSR.

ReputationRep:
    What is the interview to offer ratio and does anyone know if GCSE's are also taken into account when they calculate the UCAS tariff points?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.