Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethfaye)
    Can someone help me decide between UEA and Nottingham I'm so so so undecided://// love them both &got unconditional offers from them both so don't know how to choose it's killing me, thanks
    I haven't visited nottingham yet, but I think there's a new and exciting feeling at uea with amazing bars and cool indie cafés and clothing shops. plus it was designed by same architect who designed National Theatre in London - hence all the concrete. I love UEA and have offers from the both too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doublecc123)
    Any economics bsc L100 applicants?? got my offer on the 5th december
    congratz I have an offer for economics with german (a*aa) at the moment its the best uni that gave me an offer, might be my firm!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=gfg7;52265405]I haven't visited nottingham yet, but I think there's a new and exciting feeling at uea with amazing bars and cool indie cafés and clothing shops. plus it was designed by same architect who designed National Theatre in London - hence all the concrete. I love UEA and have offers from the both too

Thanks for replying! Yes the main reason I have my heart set on UEA is because of the feel I got from there! I really love the area too, although the Nottingham campus is beautiful, however I am abit of a party animal and I'm slightly worried the nightlife in Nowrich may bore me- I know I shouldn't base my decision on that but it is something that's important to me. I think I'm going to go with UEA but I'm just terrified of regretting it! Anyway, do you think you'll firm UEA then?& what course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for Criminology and social policy. So happy!! Is there anyone else applying for this course??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How good is the nightlife?
    And how far is the accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied for Bsc management? If so, please don't mind me asking what were your As and predicted grades.

Thankyou.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmEchelon)
    How good is the nightlife?
    And how far is the accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nightlife is wonderful - one of the liveliest student cities.

Accommodation depends on the halls - some are next door and others are relatively far away.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview for pharmacy in January, anyone got any tips or advice? Really nervous!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got a conditional offer from Nottingham for children's nursing!! So excited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyC96)
    Just got a conditional offer from Nottingham for children's nursing!! So excited
    Congratulations chick I hoping to hear about adult soon had interview last week xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirstyzoie2008)
    Congratulations chick I hoping to hear about adult soon had interview last week xx
    Aaah I only had my interview Wednesday! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aaah I only had my interview Wednesday! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got in too! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirstyzoie2008)
    I got in too! xx
    Well done! Did you go to the interview Wednesday? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well done! Did you go to the interview Wednesday? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope was the week before but they said we would hear the next week. Ive firmed my offer as I only need a dbs check as have the other requirements lol so excited cant wait to start. Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leanne1455)
    Have you got an offer yet? I'm applying for German with beginners French and translation
    Hey! I've had an offer for German ABB, have any other language applicants heard back?

ReputationRep:
    Can universities reduce conditionals if you firm them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RavenclawPolly)
    Hey! I've had an offer for German ABB, have any other language applicants heard back?
    What grades did you apply with?

ReputationRep:
    I was keen on Nottingham then they gave me a reduced offer of ABC... Which is great but it's kind of making me have to insure them in a way?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get an offer for Economics?My predicted grades A*AB.Scared they might reject me.International applicant here
    I've heard they've not given offers to people for instance if the course requires AAA they are predicted A*AB.

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy!
    (Original post by DylanJ96)
    Nottingham

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.