Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinjaPandaa)
    Ooh where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cambridge, LSE, UCL and Warwick. Big names, could be looking at 4 rejections... What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EHZ17)
    Cambridge, LSE, UCL and Warwick. Big names, could be looking at 4 rejections... What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your insurance is AAA?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EHZ17)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cambridge, warwick, durham and nottingham

I wasn't a fan of London aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 789tom789)
    Your insurance is AAA?!
    Mine is too lul

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinjaPandaa)
    Mine is too lul

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Realised after writing that mine is only one grade lower at AAB haha. This is torturing me though, checked my emails in the last two weeks more than I have for the rest of my life...

ReputationRep:
    Not too worry - if I'm lucky enough to get all my offers they will all be A*AA! Only did it this way because I personally didn't see the point of having an insurance; I didn't see the point applying for a university if I didn't really want to go there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomixox)
    Not too worry - if I'm lucky enough to get all my offers they will all be A*AA! Only did it this way because I personally didn't see the point of having an insurance; I didn't see the point applying for a university if I didn't really want to go there!
    Luckily I liked Bristol and got a contextual offer, a win win basically

ReputationRep:
    Lse seems impossible to get into

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 789tom789)
    Realised after writing that mine is only one grade lower at AAB haha. This is torturing me though, checked my emails in the last two weeks more than I have for the rest of my life...
    Oh haha, yeah same every break time, lunch time, free, after school, before school and it's a nightmare

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Seems like everyone applying to top ten Econ unis is predicted 3A*!

ReputationRep:
    You are forgetting those on TSR are the minority!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dstunr)
    Seems like everyone applying to top ten Econ unis is predicted 3A*!
    Haha I'm not I'm only predicted one a* and three as not that that's any consolation since I wont get in! What are you predicted if you don't mind me asking?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who'd rather take a gap year and reapply next year if I don't get into my top 3 unis at the first attempt, instead of going to my 4th/5th choice? Personally I don't see the point in going to a uni which you don't rate very highly and which could lessen your career prospects

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fha96)
    Am I the only one who'd rather take a gap year and reapply next year if I don't get into my top 3 unis at the first attempt, instead of going to my 4th/5th choice? Personally I don't see the point in going to a uni which you don't rate very highly and which could lessen your career prospects
    100% agree! Why waste money to study somewhere you don't want to!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fha96)
    Same, although I don't think my parents would be too keen on me taking a gap year!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just want one offer from my top 4. I wasn't even considering Warwick but now I would snap their hand off if given a chance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The lse economics course seems impossible to get into judging by previous threads
    Getting nervous now...:eek:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr-96)
    The lse economics course seems impossible to get into judging by previous threads
    Getting nervous now...:eek:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't expect to get in and everything will be a pleasant surprise that's what I'm doing. I'm starting to think its more likely for me to get into Cam than it is to get into LSE...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    UCL doesn't seem to be a very popular choice for economics on this thread for some reason, it's like everyone wants to go to Warwick lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.