(Original post by Meli.Hardege)
    Got an Offer for Law today :eek4: so happy :woo:
    Congraulations, what was the offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barbarabc)
    Congratulations !
    (Original post by Aquatix96)
    Congraulations, what was the offer?
    Awwww thank you! Its AAA from my 2015 exams (i already have an A at A2 but they still want three more :/ )

ReputationRep:
    Awwww thank you! Its AAA from my 2015 exams (i already have an A at A2 but they still want three more :/ )
    Oh, ok. Is Manchester your first choice uni?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, ok. Is Manchester your first choice uni?
    Yeh i really like it! its Manchester or Newcastle that would be my firm choice but i think i prefer Manchester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhyss01)
    I have an interview for pharmacy on Wednesday, does anyone know the dress code for it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dress code for these interviews is whatever you feel comfortable in (within reason)

ReputationRep:
    Yeh i really like it! its Manchester or Newcastle that would be my firm choice but i think i prefer Manchester
    Yeah, I like Manchester a lot, Aston would come a close second for me. What other unis have you applied for, and have you received offers from them yet?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I like Manchester a lot, Aston would come a close second for me. What other unis have you applied for, and have you received offers from them yet?
    oo i've heard that Aston is really nice! where else have you applied? I've also applied for Newcastle (obviously hah), Leeds, Liverpool and Northumbria, i've got an offer from Northumbria as well but its my bottom choice, only applied a week ago today though so im surprised to already have two offers! What are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    oo i've heard that Aston is really nice! where else have you applied? I've also applied for Newcastle (obviously hah), Leeds, Liverpool and Northumbria, i've got an offer from Northumbria as well but its my bottom choice, only applied a week ago today though so im surprised to already have two offers! What are you applying for?
    I've applied to Leicester, Birmingham and Loughborough, as well as the aforementioned Manchester and Aston. I have an offer from all of them except Birmingham, who rejected me (tbh, it was my last choice, so I wasn't bothered :P)
    I applied for:
    International Business, Finance and Economics - Manchester
    International Business and Economics - Aston
    Business Economics and Finance - Loughborough
    Business Economics - Leicester
    Economics - Birmingham
    What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to Leicester, Birmingham and Loughborough, as well as the aforementioned Manchester and Aston. I have an offer from all of them except Birmingham, who rejected me (tbh, it was my last choice, so I wasn't bothered :P)
    I applied for:
    International Business, Finance and Economics - Manchester
    International Business and Economics - Aston
    Business Economics and Finance - Loughborough
    Business Economics - Leicester
    Economics - Birmingham
    What about you?
    I wouldnt be too upset about Birmingham if i were you, i visited my friend there a few weeks ago and im so glad i didnt apply i hated it haha :')

I've just applied for straight LLB Law at all 5, but for Newcastle, Manchester and Liverpool i plan on doing a year or semester abroad n Europe, which changes the course slightly in Newcastle but doesn't with the others, its all a bit confusing hahah, you apply for it once you're in the first year anyway so im not too stressed about that yet

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt be too upset about Birmingham if i were you, i visited my friend there a few weeks ago and im so glad i didnt apply i hated it haha :')

I've just applied for straight LLB Law at all 5, but for Newcastle, Manchester and Liverpool i plan on doing a year or semester abroad n Europe, which changes the course slightly in Newcastle but doesn't with the others, its all a bit confusing hahah, you apply for it once you're in the first year anyway so im not too stressed about that yet
    All the uni's you've applied for are up north, are you from up north or are you trying to get as far away from your family as possible?

The courses at Aston, Manchester and Loughborough all offer a year in industry which is nice, as I can both go abroad and earn a salary for working, which is pretty cool. Only problem is the expenses :/

ReputationRep:
    All the uni's you've applied for are up north, are you from up north or are you trying to get as far away from your family as possible?

The courses at Aston, Manchester and Loughborough all offer a year in industry which is nice, as I can both go abroad and earn a salary for working, which is pretty cool. Only problem is the expenses :/
    hahah yeh im from a town between York and Hull if you know where that is :') i didnt really plan on only applying up north but somehow ended up doing it by accident, although ive not applied to anywhere thats less than about an hour and a half away from home

My sister did a year in industry and loved it, and its good that you earn, yeh the expenses of a year abroad are my main issue with it :/ Manchester offer a semester abroad though which i think is probably better for me in terms of money and then i dont lose another year (i resat my AS)

ReputationRep:
    hahah yeh im from a town between York and Hull if you know where that is :') i didnt really plan on only applying up north but somehow ended up doing it by accident, although ive not applied to anywhere thats less than about an hour and a half away from home

My sister did a year in industry and loved it, and its good that you earn, yeh the expenses of a year abroad are my main issue with it :/ Manchester offer a semester abroad though which i think is probably better for me in terms of money and then i dont lose another year (i resat my AS)
    I resat my AS too! For medical reasons. And I do know where Hull and York are. In fact, my dad discovered York when he was trying to go to London. How the hell?

I'm from a town called Rugby, in the Midlands

ReputationRep:
    I resat my AS too! For medical reasons. And I do know where Hull and York are. In fact, my dad discovered York when he was trying to go to London. How the hell?

I'm from a town called Rugby, in the Midlands
    Ahh no way! Hah nah I didn't do very well and picked the complete wrong alevels so decided to resit Hahahah what how that's crazy!
    I've definitely driven past that or at least a sign

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahh no way! Hah nah I didn't do very well and picked the complete wrong alevels so decided to resit Hahahah what how that's crazy!
    I've definitely driven past that or at least a sign

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, it's a pretty boring town, I've lived there for 9 years. I used to live in Holland before, pretty nice there.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's a pretty boring town, I've lived there for 9 years. I used to live in Holland before, pretty nice there.
    Hah so is my town :') I'm from Germany never lived there though I used to live in Cardiff but I was pretty young

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer through for Engineering with foundation

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Applied in mid-Oct, got a Chem Engg conditional offer a couple of weeks ago! Not my first choice though haha.

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview for a maths degree next week. I'm not sure what to what it will be like. My maths teacher said its like a group thing, where they are trying to sell you the university and i don't have to prep too much. Anyone know what its actually like or what i should wear???

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.