Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by ThoughtIsFree)
    i think so. it's between liverpool and lancaster. i'm gonna wait till the deadline to decide for sure how did u find doing two subjects and settling in?
    Ah very nice, good idea! I absolutely love it, it's great going from one lecture to another that's completely different, the diversity is great couldn't imagine doing just one subject now! Settling in was also easier than I thought :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charleyc7)
    Yeah, 28th Feb! Are you?
    Yeahh 14th March though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    Ah very nice, good idea! I absolutely love it, it's great going from one lecture to another that's completely different, the diversity is great couldn't imagine doing just one subject now! Settling in was also easier than I thought :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    awwww that's great

ReputationRep:
    i think so. it's between liverpool and lancaster. i'm gonna wait till the deadline to decide for sure how did u find doing two subjects and settling in?
    was in the same situation haha, had to firm Lancaster tho after going on an applicant day but my insurance is liverpool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i've been to both applicant days, im terrible at decision making xD

i loved lancaster and the colleges but i'd just be studying maths if i went there. not maths and music. the music course at liverpool looks amazing so just gonna see how i feel about both options in a few months
    well at least that's a decision made!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steelman1000)
    well at least that's a decision made!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    woop woop!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charleyc7)
    Same! What course you doing??
    I'm doing Chemistry, actually on my way to Liverpool now for the applicant discovery day tomorrow. What course are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophia2015)
    I'm doing Chemistry, actually on my way to Liverpool now for the applicant discovery day tomorrow. What course are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh, cool! Business management with a yr in industry :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    anyone from Beng mechanical engineering or any engineering...

ReputationRep:
    Currently holding an offer for Marketing. Do you happen to know if Lpool does or does not guarantee accomodation in case I only had it as my insurance ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlxAi)
    I am applying to Liverpool Uni for international business with a year industry. What are you guys applying for !! I am currently doing a BTEC but i want hear from both A levels and BTECs

So state the course, entry requirements, predictions, other choices.
    Course: International business with a year industry.
    BTEC grades: D*D*
    Entry requirements: D*DD
    Predictions: D*D*D* or D*D*D
    Other choices: Kent, Chester, MMU and Salford.

Connect to University of Liverpool here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying.
    How would you cope with exams at uni you're in with a btec sorry? Just curious

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good legitimate question...I'm guessing you chose BTEC to avoid examinations

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fudgecake22)
    How would you cope with exams at uni you're in with a btec sorry? Just curious

Posted from TSR Mobile
    its not that difficult to apply knowledge if different ways, BTEC really does make you learn the information in a way thatyou will be able to remember it if needed to and normally its the same information as A levels of the same subject, but i dont think many people believe this, I took BTEC in IT and have got a First (70%+) in all but one exam so far at uni for my Computer Science degree

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed Liverpool for History & Politics; sat my A-Levels last year, so my place is unconditional

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ncj123)
    Just firmed Liverpool for History & Politics; sat my A-Levels last year, so my place is unconditional
    Congrats!😊 I've firmed my unconditional aswell! What accommodation are you looking at?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!😊 I've firmed my unconditional aswell! What accommodation are you looking at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats!!! What course you doing? & crown place is my first 2 choices, I just put a random one for the 3rd choice so hope I don't end up there! What about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!!! What course you doing? & crown place is my first 2 choices, I just put a random one for the 3rd choice so hope I don't end up there! What about yourself?
    Thanks!! I'm doing Chemistry. Ahh cool, I originally put carnatic, but I changed it to crown place as my first 2 choices aswell. I really hope I get it too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!! I'm doing Chemistry. Ahh cool, I originally put carnatic, but I changed it to crown place as my first 2 choices aswell. I really hope I get it too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Any idea when offers get made?

ReputationRep:
    Any idea when offers get made?
    I spoke to them on the phone today. They said unconditionals will hear back from the first week of March

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    Anyone applied for Biological Sciences (or any life science) or Ancient History? Or Combined Honours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can you please describe how life is actually like for a first year, since you go there?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 22, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.