Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snoopyuk33)
    Sorry for the delay in replying to you, it seems a bit strange if I were you I would get in touch with then asap, the email I got once checks were done

Further to our previous communication, I am pleased to inform you that all pre-appointment checks have been completed satisfactorily. I am now able to proceed to confirm your appointment within the Home Office with a start date of 20/03/2015.

You will receive written confirmation of your appointment from the Home Office Shared Service Centre (SSC) shortly. In the meantime if you have any queries in relation to your appointment letter please contact SSC on 0845 010 0122.

May I take this opportunity to congratulate you on your appointment and wish you every success in your new role.

Yours sincerely,

Civil Service Resourcing

Reading your message again it looks like they have completed your checks , but the SSC have not made a decision yet give them a call on 0845 010 0122.
    Hi snoopy
    I called that number and they said they are HR they can not find me in thier system. They said civil resourcing has not made any desicion as yet

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Any one offered po3 job for London on 21/11/2014 still waiting to hear from home office

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who has been on the reserve list been offered anything for Liverpool ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nebby123)
    So after all that waiting they called me today to say that they've cut 14 positions and that means I no longer get a job. I turned down jobs because of them.
    Nebby you are making me scared now?? May be its for some other reason they have not offered you the job? Because when I call them they say my application is still under progress

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yazdani_uk)
    Hi snoopy
    I called that number and they said they are HR they can not find me in thier system. They said civil resourcing has not made any desicion as yet
    Hi snoopy
    Where is your training? In London or outside

ReputationRep:
    Hi snoopy
    Where is your training? In london London or outside
    London globe house, had my induction Friday, this week we are having a nationality training

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannahd91)
    Hi everyone, who is starting in the Liverpool office the end of this month? My training was initially suppose to be in southport but been changed to Liverpool. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi Hannah

Same here, was supposed to have the induction day in Birkdale but now it's Shannon Court!

ReputationRep:
    Any one still waiting for London po3 position

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyW91)
    Hi HannahSame here, was supposed to have the induction day in Birkdale but now it's Shannon Court!
    when did use find out it had moved hope mine gets moved too don't fancy travelling to southport x

ReputationRep:
    Hi snoopy

how was your training is it complete? I have been told I will hear shortly...

ReputationRep:
    hey was wondering to anybody who has already started what do we have to wear to induction day thanks x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jen89)
    hey was wondering to anybody who has already started what do we have to wear to induction day thanks x
    Yes i am in the same boat?? Don't know what to wear on the first day

ReputationRep:
    Yes i am in the same boat?? Don't know what to wear on the first day
    Hey when did u receive your security clearance?

ReputationRep:
    To all those waiting on clearance, what's the latest???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfohal)
    Has anyone been placed on the reserve list and had a good outcome from it ? Likewise has anyone been put on the reserve list and not had a good outcome ?

For your first day our dress code is as follows:

You must dress in a manner that reflects a business-like and professional manner. Whilst you may not personally hold meetings with external visitors, your workplace will receive visits from outside organisations at any time and you should ensure your appearance reflects the appropriate corporate image.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still waiting on security clearance 😕

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for security clearance, they have emailed me twice to ask for more information.
    Well, let's see.

ReputationRep:
    So will I hear from home office now soon
    Congrats, it is great they offer various start dates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfohal)
    Has anyone been placed on the reserve list and had a good outcome from it ? Likewise has anyone been put on the reserve list and not had a good outcome ?
    I was on the reserve list for nearly 5 months and now they have contacted me with an offer. They are doing the security checks.
    I pray everything goes well for all of us.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why it's taking so long.. I though that working in the airport would have sped things up but clearly not

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.