x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Mee! Im interested. I wanted to pick medicine but I think I can't handle it, because I am not as "clever" so I decided to move to pharmacy, which is not bad at all. Im in my GCSE ( have exam tomorrow ) at the moment. For Alevels, I'm picking Biology, Chemistry, Health and social and Core maths. I scared to do my science exam soon (biology and chemistry, (physics = don't care)) especially Chemistry. So can you help me out with some science and give me some tips? x

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    I joined because i suck at revision! I'm retaking english language and literature and media studies AS and then on top of that i am doing my A-levels on top of that! any tips?
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi my name is Ginah45 i sitting for exam chem and bio aqa a level soon.Can anyone explain questions 2d and 2e 2015 chemistry paper for me please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleanorpernette)
    Hey, I'm Leo (Eleanor) and I am new on TSR.
    I am French and currently studying in the UK.
    I have been recommended this application/website by many to help expand my curiosity. So far so good may I say.
    I wanted to join forums and follow anyone interested in medicine and the sciences.
    (Also any memorising tips... in need of those)

Merci beaucoup, ciao! :adore:
    Bonjour ca va?

ReputationRep:
    Hello,I am here because I want to improve my English so I can prepare for university and make new friends from other countries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brittanybrockman)
    Hey!
    I joined because i suck at revision! I'm retaking english language and literature and media studies AS and then on top of that i am doing my A-levels on top of that! any tips?
    Thanks!

Hey,I also have chosen journalism and media and I would like to give you some advise
    Okay,so if media and literature is what you are hoping to get in then you should read more English books and watch the daily news.Write down words that you don't know then find the meaning of that word,not the translate,cause you will learn how to explain better in English and talk fluently.
    Now you said you suck at revision.Most of us do but if you stick to a plan like revise for two hours helps you.Furthermore if you have stress try thinking positive,such as you'll pass the test.I hope I have helped you

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've just joined the site and looking forward to hearing from people. I'm Mat and I'm going to be studying a MSc in applied criminology at the university of Winchester starting in September. I'm hoping to find other people that are going to be at the same uni and studying the same course on here as I'm pretty much not going to know anybody when I get there haha.

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

i have joined today as i need help with my business admin level 2!

Just wondering if there is anyone else on this page, who has done/is doing the same?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack
    I haved joined because I need to study more
    ELLIS

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone
    I joined this group because i think i'll get my answers for my questions in different things.I hope i'll make some friends.I just moved into UK,Scotland.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Typing from London. I have joined today but this website isn't new to me. Currently doing my GCSE's and have seen some very useful advice in my time browsing.

ReputationRep:
    sup guys, this is cool never been on a forum before

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

I'm currently studying AS French, Geography, Travel and Tourism and Economics and joined so I can communicate with other people doing A-levels or just help people in general

ReputationRep:
    How do I do my own post please 😩😫

ReputationRep:
    Okay I figured it out (sorry I'm new)

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

Jack
    Hi I just joined today, as I am near the end of yr 12, and was wondering what grades you need to do accounting and finance degree at a level?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

Jack
    I have recently joined and I am near the end of yr 12.

ReputationRep:
    Indulgence is what defines youth, the bitter-sweet irony of our existence. In transience I lie, observing from the shadows of society, arbitrarily discerning its value. I happened upon this site whimsically, as per usual, and as such I shall embrace it as a detour; "You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want."

Aside from my habitual manner of tenuously elaborating, I shall stay here throughout this exam period; I am confident in answering most questions related to Latin, Maths, Physics or Spanish if you so wish. As my name suggests, I shall judge impartially. Sayounara...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil.miz)
    Mee! Im interested. I wanted to pick medicine but I think I can't handle it, because I am not as "clever" so I decided to move to pharmacy, which is not bad at all. Im in my GCSE ( have exam tomorrow ) at the moment. For Alevels, I'm picking Biology, Chemistry, Health and social and Core maths. I scared to do my science exam soon (biology and chemistry, (physics = don't care)) especially Chemistry. So can you help me out with some science and give me some tips? x
    Hi, For science it is best to do past papers and use the examiners report they are useful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenna Zhang)
    Hello,I join here because I want to improve my English and make friends.By the way,I am a Chinese and my major in university is English Literature. You know,our teachers are almost Chinese and we hardly use English in our daily life.I think I can not really improve my English in that way.However,I know TSR by accident and join it.I hope it will help.

omg! Your profile picture, do you like X-men?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.