Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Night lovely TSRians .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    Lol xD.

You have staked your claim . You two are like yo-yo’s . See how it goes though .

As for him and me we have got to a stalemate situtation I think, I hope I am wrong though. I just want him to tell me whats up so I can help him if I can. Even if him and me are nothing more than friends as long as we are still friends I will be happy.
    Well...I think when a man tells you stuff about him, like deep stuff, secrets, it is a big sign. As well as his emotions, like what he's feeling, his mindset...and about serious stuff...and us as their...women
    How does he need help?

ReputationRep:
    Night lovely TSRians .
    jerk -,-

ReputationRep:
    I hope you have a truly awesome night , don’t do anything I wouldn’t do lol well that you will regret .

So are you now listening to music to get into party mood?
    Only just seen this, thanks yeah it was great

I was actually listening to some music beforehand haha

ReputationRep:
    Im in the line of fire again, where i am being bullied in my new thread. This time on an industrial scale.

ReputationRep:
    Got that Sunday feeling.

ReputationRep:
    you give sound advice . You could be a agony Uncle .
    i have considered it as a career path before it is a great compliment when you say i give sound advice so thanks for that
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    It is a good watch, annebelle is another nearly gave me heart failure movie xD. or as above so below.
    :lol: I so wanna watch Annabelle, watched the Conjuring and got so scared :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Feeling bored because im working. And I have a headache. ouch

ReputationRep:
    , I hope you gain certainty soon though, took 5years for me xD. As for the future you can not be totally sure of what will happen all you can do is plan what you would like to .
    Thank you, i hope so too .Woah did it really take 5 years, how did you end up finding it , if you dont mind me asking of course. Your right, its just that i dont really have a plan or a goal. I did have an idea before but it all went horribly, now i am very limted and unsure. Also there is so many things i would like to do but i cant realistically do them
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I don't wanna go back to sixth form from study leave and start working again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocahontas lol)
    Well...I think when a man tells you stuff about him, like deep stuff, secrets, it is a big sign. As well as his emotions, like what he's feeling, his mindset...and about serious stuff...and us as their...women
    How does he need help?
    I get what you are saying though .
    I dunno as he is not talking to me .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocahontas lol)
    jerk -,-
    I

will just pretend I never saw that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bittr n swt)
    Only just seen this, thanks yeah it was great

I was actually listening to some music beforehand haha

Great syuff .

The music befirehand is a key part to having a good night I think.

ReputationRep:
    Overwhelmed and stressed due to a mock exam retake :bricks:

ReputationRep:
    Tired...

ReputationRep:
    Nervous! Medical school interview tomorrow! Will pretty much decide my future :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesNeedHelp2)
    Im in the line of fire again, where i am being bullied in my new thread. This time on an industrial scale.

I can kind of see with them, not condoning some of the things said but you are bringing it on yourself by being a cocky over confident person the majority of people like more humble people, fair enough you think you are a extremely goodlooking guy but calm down like seriously#humblebeforeyoutumble

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suzanne123)
    Got that Sunday feeling.
    Sunday to me is tumbleweed day, I swear sundays secretly have 5 hours added on so they drag even more than usual xD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    i have considered it as a career path before it is a great compliment when you say i give sound advice so thanks for that
    Have you thought of what your name could be?

It’s kl it is true .

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.