Turn on thread page Beta

Looks wise what would you honestly rate yourself out of 10? watch

Announcements

Alexion - seriously, how? o.O

ReputationRep:
    Could someone clarify how this rating system works? If there are 3.7 billion men in the world, by saying I am a 5, does that mean I am of similar attractiveness to 0.34 billion men? Alternatively, is the number of 10s on the planet less than 1/10 of the planet's population? I'm assuming I only rank myself according to people in my age group and my country's approximate level of development?

Either way, I'm probably a five.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hasbara Habibi)
    9 is harsh tbh
    oh no..I'd rather not say 10 or else that'll mean I'm thirsty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    oh no..I'd rather not say 10 or else that'll mean I'm thirsty
    ill say it if you dont

ReputationRep:
    I'm probably a 1/10. I am literally hideous. People usually over exaggerate when they say they are hideous but I am the definition of that word. I have the type of face that could make someone vomit. Combine the face of a pig with the face of gollum and you have me. brb gonna commit imaginary suicide.

I'd say a 5.5. I either look way too young for my age or way too old. Stupid inherited dark circles and fine lines.

Do other girls ever think this?

It's the time of the month and you look in the mirror and think 'it's alright that I look like crap, it's evolutionary. I'm not supposed to look nice right now'

But then you look at yourself at any time and you're like 'oh'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Alexion - seriously, how? o.O
    :lol: get in :lol:

I had suspicions that it was you anyway (you're one of the girls I get on with on here, and I thought I recognised the typing style), and decided to test if my suspicions matched Anon #7 to your style.

Had a brief scroll through your recent posts, found this conversation with Cavy:

(Original post by ravioliyears)
    Dw gurl. I'M HERE FOR YYOOOOOOOUUUUU. Seriously, don't even hesitate to PM me if you wanna talk :hugs:
    And the YYOOOOOOOOUUUU matched up very nicely with the NNEEEEEVVVVEERRRR

SO yeah, powers of deduction...

ReputationRep:
    Had some guy five me advice through private messaging about last week, he said I'm about a 5 - 6 and would be 7 if I lost weight and weight around my face so I'm just gonna go with that.

(Original post by Alexion)
    :lol: get in :lol:

I had suspicions that it was you anyway (you're one of the girls I get on with on here), and decided to test if my suspicions matched Anon #7 to your typing style.

Had a brief scroll through your recent posts, found this conversation with Cavy:

And the YYOOOOOOOOUUUU matched up very nicely with the NNEEEEEVVVVEERRRR

SO yeah, powers of deduction...
    LMAO omds, that's hilarious :rofl: That really is amazing :lol: You should be a TSR detective :yup:

ReputationRep:
    LMAO omds, that's hilarious :rofl: That really is amazing :lol: You should be a TSR detective :yep:
    T'was elementary, my dear ravioli. :holmes:

Also, I didn't recall seeing you post in here uncloaked, so that made me a little suspicious too

(Original post by Alexion)
    T'was elementary, my dear ravioli. :holmes:
    Lol I would rep you, but I can't

BrokenLife you can find out who I am now :toofunny:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I can vary from around a 5 (hair due a cut, bodyfat due a cut, eyebrows and facial hair look messy, dressed very casually) to probably a 9 (hair on point, clothes looking nice or abs and guns are out, looking swole, bodyhair and facial hair well groomed, smelling good).

IF I wear nice clothes, do my hair and generally have a groomed face (no awkward teen pedo moustache thing) I would like to say an 8 (lowest 7)

BUT usually I look about a 4 at home when no one can see me...

(Original post by homeland.lsw)
    IF I wear nice clothes, do my hair and generally have a groomed face (no awkward teen pedo moustache thing) I would like to say an 8 (lowest 7)

BUT usually I look about a 4 at home when no one can see me...
    I would most likely be a 0 when I'm at home :lol: But when I go out, I would probably be a good 2.5 :ahee:

I would most likely be a 0 when I'm at home :lol: But when I go out, I would probably be a good 2.5 :ahee:
    Awww Rav, be nicer to yourself! You were actually quite pretty when you had yourself as your profile pic :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Currently 6.5/10 as I've put on a bit of weight over the last year.

9/10 potential though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desslop)
    I'm probably a 1/10. I am literally hideous. People usually over exaggerate when they say they are hideous but I am the definition of that word. I have the type of face that could make someone vomit. Combine the face of a pig with the face of gollum and you have me. brb gonna commit imaginary suicide.
    Pics please

(Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Awww Rav, be nicer to yourself! You were actually quite pretty when you had yourself as your profile pic :ahee:
    Haha nooooooo, thats why I removed them :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And I would get creeps PMing me, so yeah

ReputationRep:
    Pi/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desslop)
    Oh come on, I highly doubt you are truly hideous. Stop being so harsh on yourself.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.