Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    We are strong atm Villa will be smashed
    Half your team is out injured :confused:

(Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Didnt you beat them last year at the Emirates?
    Yeah 3-1. Was light work tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Half your team is out injured :confused:
    Half our team is permanently injured - tell us something we don't already know.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    So apparently this is the leaked line up for us tomorrow, you can never be too sure but we'll see how it compares to what's actually put out:

Spoiler:
    Show

• Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    Lol Wilf don't act like it's the norm that Villa always **** all over us or something. It's a mixed record for both teams (but we look better tbh). :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    So apparently this is the leaked line up for us tomorrow, you can never be too sure but we'll see how it compares to what's actually put out:

Spoiler:
    Show

oh wenger... please dont do that to ozil again
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    oh wenger... please dont do that to ozil again
    I thought this too but does he have a choice? I wouldn't drop cazorla in his form atm and who else do we have to play on there apart from AOC or Sanchez who can shift. Hmmmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    Half our team is permanently injured - tell us something we don't already know.
    Not really strong then is it?

&

The capital of New York State is not New York City.

Lol Wilf don't act like it's the norm that Villa always **** all over us or something. It's a mixed record for both teams (but we look better tbh). :yep:
    I haven't done that. Just replying to posts like 'you should live on the moon if you think Villa can beat Arsenal'. This is a ridiculous post. Check our record at the Emirates lads :cool:

ReputationRep:
    If we don't beat Villa at the Emirates then I expect a similar reaction to last time we failed to do so. Anger, which is justified, cos Villa are **** and we should comfortably beat them at the Emirates.

ReputationRep:
    I thought it would be a tough weekend in terms of results, have to win tomorrow to keep the pressure on United and Southampton, especially so we go into the derby ahead of Spurs.

If we win tomorrow and then against Spurs I think we'll be in a pretty strong position going into the last third of the season, although lots of teams are still in the top 4 race (although it looks like West Ham could be fading, Liverpool could well go on a run so it's still really close)
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    I haven't done that. Just replying to posts like 'you should live on the moon if you think Villa can beat Arsenal'. This is a ridiculous post. Check our record at the Emirates lads :cool:
    http://www.arsenal-world.co.uk/head_...VjBd5b5Zs5t.97

Alright then Wilf, tomorrow should be interesting

(Original post by e aí rapaz)
    If we don't beat Villa at the Emirates then I expect a similar reaction to last time we failed to do so. Anger, which is justified, cos Villa are **** and we should comfortably beat them at the Emirates.
    Wouldn't be surprised if there's similar reaction to the away loss to Stoke tbh

ReputationRep:
    I'll flee this place for at least a week.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Damn, I forgot..I'm not talking to you
    It wont be that bad tbh. I think you guys have more than enough to finish in the top 4

Spoiler:
    Show
    how comes? What did i do? :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    It wont be that bad tbh. I think you guys have more than enough to finish in the top 4

Spoiler:
    Show
    how comes? What did i do? :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're only confident in saying that because we've done so for the past 17/18 seasons. This year is tighter than ever!

Spoiler:
    Show
    You know what you've done

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Should have been a "diamond midfield":
    Coquelin
    Ramsey - Cazorla
    Ozil

ReputationRep:
    Remy is such a good back up striker for Chelsea ffs. Why didn't we get him over Welbeck when he was practically at our doorstep
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    ****ing twitter. Said it was a leak.

ReputationRep:
    The first time Chelsea dropped PL points at home this season

So Arsenal must win

ReputationRep:
    ****ing twitter. Said it was a leak.
    That's why you generally don't use twitter for football intentions other then banter..
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by AR_95)
    That's why you generally don't use twitter for football intentions other then banter..
    I'm not stupid but alright AR.

ReputationRep:
    Need a big performance from Giroud tomorrow. Currently level on points with my opponent in the latest round of the Fantasy Premier League Cup...

I have giroud as captain, they have Bertrand and Tadic.

ReputationRep:
    Best result for us really, keeps the pl interesting enough at the top while a win tomorrow brings us within 6 points of City, not saying we'll overtake them, but the are slowly getting dragged into the top 4 battle almost, obvious favourites for second but it only takes a couple of bad results for them and the chasing pack will be breathing down their neck

The team tomorrow should be the strongest of the season so far, and Villa are struggling to score, we should win comfortably but you can never tell with us, we really need to absolutely batter Villa tomorrow like 5-0 to send out a message and get our gd closer to City, Southampton, United

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.