Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

LNAT Results 2015 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lola12)
    hey i got 16 too and kcl was my first choice. did u receive an offer ?
    They haven't replied. When I login to the 'my application' webpage I see this note:

Dear applicant,
    Due to the recent passing of application and funding deadlines we may not be able to respond to your query as quickly we would like to. We will answer your query as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience at this time.

​wtf?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kewbacca)
    Is anyone else still waiting for UCL? I'm really scared about getting a rejection as I only got 18 on my LNAT...for those who are also still waiting, what were your LNAT scores?

I got a 21 and I'm Italian. I got rejected Friday because apparently I did not take my LNAT. I emailed them and now am waiting for a response. I really hope they messed it up!

ReputationRep:
    I got 19 on my LNAT and got into Birmingham (AAA) but got declined from Nottingham.
    I got AAAA at AS so I feel like Nottingham rely on the LNAT quite heavily in making their decisions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinkerem)
    I got 19 on my LNAT and got into Birmingham (AAA) but got declined from Nottingham.
    I got AAAA at AS so I feel like Nottingham rely on the LNAT quite heavily in making their decisions.

What about your other choices?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binarythoughts)
    What about your other choices?
    I got into Leeds (AAA) and Sheffield (ABB if I firm them). Also got an unconditional from Newcastle

ReputationRep:
    got an offer from Durham on Friday!

ReputationRep:
    Who will you firm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rkhan57)
    Who will you firm?
    Birmingham I reckon

ReputationRep:
    My sister has her LNAT exam on Tuesday - how quickly do you think she will hear back about her score? (for the multiple choice bit)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizzsnazzter)
    My sister has her LNAT exam on Tuesday - how quickly do you think she will hear back about her score? (for the multiple choice bit)

Early July

ReputationRep:
    Birmingham I reckon
    I have firmed Birmingham too! I also had offers from Leeds, Sheffield and Newcastle so quite similar to yours

ReputationRep:
    Early July
    Why would it take so long to hear back? Long story but her current uni has offered her an opportunity to transfer to law if she passes the lnat...will she really have to wait till July to find out what she gets??

ReputationRep:
    Why would it take so long to hear back? Long story but her current uni has offered her an opportunity to transfer to law if she passes the lnat...will she really have to wait till July to find out what she gets??

I'm not sure what you mean by "passes" the LNAT. She could get a high, average or low score but there's no passing score
    If it's a university that requires the LNAT then she needs to select it on the Pearson VUE website and the uni will receive her score. She, however, will only find out her score in July

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rkhan57)
    I have firmed Birmingham too! I also had offers from Leeds, Sheffield and Newcastle so quite similar to yours
    Fantastic!! What was your reason for choosing it over Newcastle?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure what you mean by "passes" the LNAT. She could get a high, average or low score but there's no passing score
    If it's a university that requires the LNAT then she needs to select it on the Pearson VUE website and the uni will receive her score. She, however, will only find out her score in July
    Ahhh ok, well they just said pass which I imagine means get above the average score... So if she doesn't find out until July when would the university receive the score?

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh ok, well they just said pass which I imagine means get above the average score... So if she doesn't find out until July when would the university receive the score?

If she already chose it before, they would've received it the day after she did the LNAT

ReputationRep:
    Fantastic!! What was your reason for choosing it over Newcastle?
    I preferred the location also even though Newcastle came higher in the leage tables for law Birmingham has better graduate prospects

ReputationRep:
    Just got rejected by KCL after 3 months of waiting also have rejections from LSE and Bristol (?!?!?!?!?!) and now waiting for QMUL and Durham. sad days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawnleuop)
    Just got rejected by KCL after 3 months of waiting also have rejections from LSE and Bristol (?!?!?!?!?!) and now waiting for QMUL and Durham. sad days.
    Do you mind me asking what your predicted grades / LNAT were?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawnleuop)
    Hopefully you'll get offers from Durham and QMUL. Also there's always adjustment you can go through.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 19, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.