Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Errm35)
    I believe it's referring to facial characteristics.

Caucasian was not really defined as colour, previously.
    exactly what I said.

this guy is obviously trolling.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    Caucasian does not = white (not a race)

Being Caucasian(race) is based on facial features and genetics.

only idiots like you think skin colour dictates your race.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am not about race, you are.

I only said that living in the Middle East for years I know how an average Arab looks like, and believe me, they don't look at all white nor they look Caucasians.

WHY IS THAT PASSION TO CONSIDER YOURSELF WHITE?

You can only accept what you are, why whites are so difficult for you, what bothers you so much to insist and to make conflict about skin colour?

Please elaborate why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    exactly what I said.

this guy is obviously trolling.

Posted from TSR Mobile

True.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    I'll say to stop with the personal attacks or this thread will be removed.

I got it too.

Ok.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but I fear my own and my family's safety by letting in someone who is complete stranger to me just because they are running away from horror. If I was in similar situation, I wouldn't be expecting someone to take me in. How are you supposed to know that you're not letting a criminal into your house and that they won't do any harm to you?

I have nothing against people who are in need of help but my family and their safety is always my priority.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhiteSatin)
    I got it too.

Ok.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Exactly. This country is racist at times
    You're racist.

ReputationRep:
    Would you open your heart and lend a spare room/share your home with any of the migrants due to come over?
    No, unless they were Iranian, then perhaps...

Bu I don't have my own home, so yeah.

ReputationRep:
    You are funny dear with such claims.

Caucasian people don't have black faces excuse me, and I hope it is not offensive if I point the face colour or anything popular <I am not a biologist> to put the accent over the main characteristics.

Who made that map is clearly mad.

No way Arabs to be Caucasian, let them dream it. Unless they buy a Caucasian girl to rape her, they don't stand a chance to mix with Caucasians.

Imaginary maps of racists with black skin cannot change anything.

Haha, all North Africa - being Caucasian? you are a dreamer or even sick mind.....

Arabs being Caucasians? haha-hahahaaaaaaa.....

Get the liar who convinced you that Arabs are white...and crucify him....for being a liar, as Islam sais.....
    (Original post by LenaSim)
    Since when were the americas full of mongols?
    And what's with the australians in India?
    The map (correctly) refers to indigenous popl=ulations

ReputationRep:
    Because there's are no rules telling me I must do so and so. It's my choice.
    Exactly. And therefore it's mine and everybody else's right to refuse migrants and/or immigrants without being deemed racist or fearful or whatever (using your rules). Yet you do that and we get accused racist and so forth! You syrians wanting double rules.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saint-Saens)
    The map (correctly) refers to indigenous popl=ulations

Which century, may be 10 000 b.c.?

After Xerxes and his destructive wars nobody met Caucasians in this area, for a while Alexander The Great walked around, but that was it.Anybody knowing the area in modern time?

ReputationRep:
    Which century, may be 10 000 b.c.?

After Xerxes and his destructive wars nobody met Caucasians in this area, for a while Alexander The Great walked around, but that was it.Anybody knowing the area in modern time?
    Caucasian does not refer to skin colour or religion, merely face shape

ReputationRep:

I need to admit I was never interested to investigate races.

That is what I found, following your suggestion, that Caucasians are race also tried to find something about face shape. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

The truth is that Caucasians happened to appear around Black Sea much before any historical records.

I read some scientists believe it is a mutation in a specific gene. They have proven the theory I read.

I believe the race theory is fascists and everybody involved in race theory is fascist too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoenixsilver)
    I wouldn't, purely because I don't know who they are and if I'd be safe
    This, which is pretty much the same reason we should not simply fling open the door to these people as a country

Russian roulette with unidentified persons from ISIS land and Boko Haram land anyone? :yeah:

They come first
    Apparently so.. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, i was right.

'Classification[edit] Ethnographic map, Meyers Konversations-Lexikon (1885–90).Caucasoid race: Aryan Semitic Hamitic
    Negroid race: African Negro Khoikhoi Melanesian Negrito Australoid
    Uncertain: Dravida & SinhaleseMongoloid race: North Mongol Chinese & Indochinese Japanese & Korean Tibetan Malay Polynesian Maori Micronesian Eskimo AmericanAccording to the Meyers Konversations-Lexikon (1885–90), Caucasoid was one of the three great races of humankind, alongside Mongoloid and Negroid. The taxon was taken to consist of a number of subtypes. The Caucasoid peoples were usually divided into three groups on ethnolinguistic grounds, termed Aryan (Indo-European), Semitic (Semitic languages), and Hamitic (Hamitic languages i.e. Berber-Cu****ic-Egyptian).[24]
    The postulated subraces vary depending on the author, including but not limited to Mediterranean, Atlantid, Nordic, Alpine, Dinaric, Turanid, Armenoid, Iranid, Arabid, and Hamitic.'

So i was right to believe that racists only believe that theory.

Also, it is clearly said, ACCORDING TO THIS CLASIFICATION <the fascist one>, Caucasian RACE has 'three groups on ethnolinguistic grounds, termed Aryan (Indo-European), Semitic (Semitic languages), and Hamitic (Hamitic languages i.e. Berber-Cu****ic-Egyptian)
    '

So i was right that Arabs are not the same.

Also, i don't believe in racists theories. I believe my eyes.

Can yuo offer a better theory, i don't like this one.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, i was right.

'Classification[edit] Ethnographic map, Meyers Konversations-Lexikon (1885–90).Caucasoid race: Aryan Semitic Hamitic
    Negroid race: African Negro Khoikhoi Melanesian Negrito Australoid
    Uncertain: Dravida & SinhaleseMongoloid race: North Mongol Chinese & Indochinese Japanese & Korean Tibetan Malay Polynesian Maori Micronesian Eskimo AmericanAccording to the Meyers Konversations-Lexikon (1885–90), Caucasoid was one of the three great races of humankind, alongside Mongoloid and Negroid. The taxon was taken to consist of a number of subtypes. The Caucasoid peoples were usually divided into three groups on ethnolinguistic grounds, termed Aryan (Indo-European), Semitic (Semitic languages), and Hamitic (Hamitic languages i.e. Berber-Cu****ic-Egyptian).[24]
    The postulated subraces vary depending on the author, including but not limited to Mediterranean, Atlantid, Nordic, Alpine, Dinaric, Turanid, Armenoid, Iranid, Arabid, and Hamitic.'

So i was right to believe that racists only believe that theory.

Also, it is clearly said, ACCORDING TO THIS CLASIFICATION <the fascist one>, Caucasian RACE has 'three groups on ethnolinguistic grounds, termed Aryan (Indo-European), Semitic (Semitic languages), and Hamitic (Hamitic languages i.e. Berber-Cu****ic-Egyptian)
    '

So i was right that Arabs are not the same.

Also, i don't believe in racists theories. I believe my eyes.

Can yuo offer a better theory, i don't like this one.
    I don't really care for race

ReputationRep:
    My basic rights. I can use the education and healthcare system as I wish.

My teeth are always maintained well.
    You are trolling right?

ReputationRep:
    I don't really care for race

Same here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _icecream)
    True that, only 3% of the UK is built on.
    Awesome. Lets build houses alongside motorways and on top of our farmland, after all its not like we have 65 million (and rapidly rising) mouths to feed

Good thinking Einstein

ReputationRep:
    My basic rights. I can use the education and healthcare system as I wish.

My teeth are always maintained well.
    They aren't rights. No where does it say that free health and dental care are rights.

You get stupider by the minute.

They are privileges courtesy of living in such a wonderful country

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 19, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.