Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiffsssx)
    Anyone got an interview at Salford uni on the 27th January?
    Also has anyone already had an interview there and what's the maths and English test like, I'm really nervous!
    Hey, just read that you have an upcoming salford interview...
    mines on the 11th January (pretty soon) shall keep you posted on how it goes,
    goodluck with yours! x

ReputationRep:
    Amy2894 Hi, read that you have an upcoming interview @Salford Uni
    Mines on the 11th Jan (Quite soon), so shall let you know how it goes
    Goodluck with yours!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenna_97)
    Was your interview for Southampton University or Southampton Solent as I have applied for Southampton as well but I haven't heard anything about the my hub site and just worried that i have missed a message
    Solent don't offer nursing, so it will be Southampton where you've both applied

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenna_97)
    Was your interview for Southampton University or Southampton Solent as I have applied for Southampton as well but I haven't heard anything about the my hub site and just worried that i have missed a message
    I applied for Southampton University and its called student portal, I got all of my details through email so make sure yours hasn't gone through to your spam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yana06)
    Thankyou so much was a big help having practise papers! x
    No problem! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carli97)
    Don't worry! I applied around October, so maybe they haven't got round to seeing all the applicants yet. Fingers crossed for you xx
    thanks so much, means a lot, just waiting is harsh aha! And, I really want kings so bad xxx

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from Kingston University?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from Leeds or BCU?

ReputationRep:
    Had a rejection from Keele today, I don't meet the score for interview. Hopefully will be able to get some feedback from them

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone attending City's interview next week Monday? I'm so nervous and I'd be grateful if anyone could give me tips/advice on group interviews.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chash22308903)
    Hi Does anyone know if theres a maths test at the Northumbria Interview?
    There's no maths test however there is an English test

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millie_09)
    Hey, just read that you have an upcoming salford interview...
    mines on the 11th January (pretty soon) shall keep you posted on how it goes,
    goodluck with yours! x
    Hey I'd really appreciate that! I'm super nervous about the maths test! Do you know if there's a pass mark for the tests?
    Good luck with yours too x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachD33)
    Had a rejection from Keele today, I don't meet the score for interview. Hopefully will be able to get some feedback from them
    Sorry to hear that, I hope all your other uni applications are going well! I have an interview at Keele next week and was wondering what it was like?

ReputationRep:
    tiffsssx i`m not too sure if there`s a pass mark, though I did ring up today to confirm it is a non calculator test and was also told it will be based on a GCSE non calc maths paper. (Hopefully this helps). After the interview, hopefully i`ll be able to tell you more but don`t worry you`ll be fine x Thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    Jolleigh Hi, just wondering how did your interview go?
    I have my salford interview for child nursing on monday, do you have some tips/ advice? on the maths test, group task, 1-1 or even just generally that would be really helpful x

ReputationRep:
    tiffsssx i`m not too sure if there`s a pass mark, though I did ring up today to confirm it is a non calculator test and was also told it will be based on a GCSE non calc maths paper. (Hopefully this helps). After the interview, hopefully i`ll be able to tell you more but don`t worry you`ll be fine x Thankyou!
    Hopefully it shouldn't be to bad then if its non calculator, I've just bought a maths revision guide hopefully that helps. Yeah if you could that would really help, it's my first choice so I really wanna get in! x

ReputationRep:
    Jolleigh Hi, just wondering how did your interview go?
    I have my salford interview for child nursing on monday, do you have some tips/ advice? on the maths test, group task, 1-1 or even just generally that would be really helpful x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shannon462)
    Sorry to hear that, I hope all your other uni applications are going well! I have an interview at Keele next week and was wondering what it was like?
    congratulations on your interview!! I didn't get to interview stage with them so can't tell you what it was like. I'm sorry.
    Good luck with the interview xx

ReputationRep:
    Jolleigh Thankyou ever so much! That`s so helpful, if you don`t mind answering how long is the maths test & how many questions? Also, is there anything I should go over in particular to maths topics, and preparing for certain questions for the 1-1?
    (Just a little nervous)
    (Original post by Jolleigh)
    It went really well thank you!

The best advice I can give (without breaking rules of the site) is to get talking to your peers in advance of the group task. The English test is first and it's fairly simple. The maths is after that and is non-calculator. Don't linger on the questions...do the easy ones first and come back to the others. Your group task is next, then the individual interview is last.

They told us that very strong candidates will hear back from them quickly, as will the very weak candidates. Those in the middle will be waiting until after all interviews have been conducted.

They're all really friendly, so try to relax. Good luck!

ReputationRep:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.