Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vossari)
    Fellow PPE applicant here, applied in October and I've talked with them, they said that we'll hear in February seeing as it's one of their most competitive courses.
    Great, thanks for telling us! I really look forward to the decisions!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ntanationa)
    Great, thanks for telling us! I really look forward to the decisions!
    No prob! Anxiously waiting to hear back, also waiting for Edinburgh & UCL. It's nerve racking!

ReputationRep:
    any offers for Law so far? If yes, then what's your LNAT score and are you from UK or an overseas applicant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william0606)
    Anyone got an offer for law??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    still waiting when did you apply? they'll probably come out late February - March

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galatasaray1905)
    any offers for Law so far? If yes, then what's your LNAT score and are you from UK or an overseas applicant?
    I am a Scottish candidate and still waiting for an offer of law. Applied in early October and lnat score 23...not particularly good I know...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vossari)
    No prob! Anxiously waiting to hear back, also waiting for Edinburgh & UCL. It's nerve racking!
    Seriously though! I am still waiting on 4/5 unis. :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galatasaray1905)
    Haven't got an offer but LNAT score was 33

ReputationRep:
    How much time does it take to receive a decision? I applied three weeks back and still haven't received one. I've received positive decisions from most of my other choices. KCL is my first preference and now I'm really anxious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pripik14)
    How much time does it take to receive a decision? I applied three weeks back and still haven't received one. I've received positive decisions from most of my other choices. KCL is my first preference and now I'm really anxious!
    I've been waiting 10 weeks; get in line!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad)
    I've been waiting 10 weeks; get in line!
    I've been waiting since October! You'll know by the end of April

ReputationRep:
    Any offers for nursing so far?

ReputationRep:
    anyone going to the applicant day on wednesday??
    (im going for political economy)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ettaxo)
    Any offers for nursing so far?
    Me! Doing the PGDip Adult Nursing. you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cazcar19)
    Me! Doing the PGDip Adult Nursing. you?
    Congrats! I'm doing the Bsc Child Nursing ☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ettaxo)
    Congrats! I'm doing the Bsc Child Nursing ☺️
    Awesome! We may still have some similar lectures, I'm not sure how it's laid out. Have you been invited to the Offer Holder Days? If not then i'm sure you will soon. I'm going in April

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cazcar19)
    Awesome! We may still have some similar lectures, I'm not sure how it's laid out. Have you been invited to the Offer Holder Days? If not then i'm sure you will soon. I'm going in April
    No I haven't yet! Hopefully soon though, see you there maybe!

ReputationRep:
    Just received my offer for straight LLB Law! On a buzz right now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakejoyce97)
    Just received my offer for straight LLB Law! On a buzz right now!
    Congratulations! Can I ask what grades and LNAT score you got? I applied on October 6th and the wait is killing meeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloetraynor)
    Congratulations! Can I ask what grades and LNAT score you got? I applied on October 6th and the wait is killing meeee
    I achieved AABC (EC) A*A*A Predicted. 28LNAT, Poor LNAT Essay (I thought). Strong personal statement. 7A*6A GCSE. Applied Nov. 19, Took LNAT Jan 15 (I tend to be a bit last minute haha)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakejoyce97)
    I achieved AABC (EC) A*A*A Predicted. 28LNAT, Poor LNAT Essay (I thought). Strong personal statement. 7A*6A GCSE. Applied Nov. 19, Took LNAT Jan 15 (I tend to be a bit last minute haha)
    Wow that's great, congrats! Are you going to firm KCL?

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.