Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

[2016] Fastest and slowest offer senders watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarthaHG)
    UCAS received my offer for BSC Geography last Monday.

Leeds - offer on Wednesday
    Sheffield - offer on Wednesday
    Liverpool - offer on Friday
    Lancaster - offer the following Wednesday
    Still waiting for York to reply

Hope this helps. Anyone else applied to do Geography?
    I have, but mostly BA Geography.

ReputationRep:
    Track is down for the whole weekend! :eek::eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthinlad)
    ABB in A2 (Biology, Chemistry & Maths)
    AAB in AS (Biology, Chemistry & Maths)

I'm resitting a module in each subject so thats why I have predicted AS grades

Have you not even had an acknowledgement email?
    ah they're good- I'm predicted ABB, and im resitting some modules too:/ yes i also got a postcard a few weeks ago, but haven't heard anything since then!

ReputationRep:
    I applied to MMU, Salford, Huddersfield and Bradford for Psychology. My UCAS application was sent off on Tuesday and within 8 hours I received an offer from Huddersfield. Surprised how fast they made a decision. Anyone know how long MMU or Salford take?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amelia101)
    ah they're good- I'm predicted ABB, and im resitting some modules too:/ yes i also got a postcard a few weeks ago, but haven't heard anything since then!
    I originally got CDE, so to say I'm resitting a few modules is a bit of an understatement:rolleyes: theres only two modules I'm not resitting! But hopefully my personal statement and reference should show them that I really do want/deserve this place I'm sure you'll get a place, last year they let people in with lower grades than they originally asked for so it should all come together nicely

ReputationRep:
    I originally got CDE, so to say I'm resitting a few modules is a bit of an understatement:rolleyes: theres only two modules I'm not resitting! But hopefully my personal statement and reference should show them that I really do want/deserve this place I'm sure you'll get a place, last year they let people in with lower grades than they originally asked for so it should all come together nicely
    that's like me! I got BCCEU last year, BCCE being in the subjects I carried on, and thankfully the E was in general studies haha, but i was so close to the next grades up so im resitting 4 of the modules! hopefully we'll hear soon, some people already have offers for medical sciences!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WaywardWriter)
    Track is down for the whole weekend! :eek::eek:
    ARGH!! i just sent off my application this afternoon and was really looking forward to logging in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadowsfear)
    ARGH!! i just sent off my application this afternoon and was really looking forward to logging in
    lol, dw it will be back on Monday. Plus, sometimes it comes back from maintenance early.

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for Psychology at Birmingham, Aston, Staffs, Keele & Wolves.
    Application was sent off at 11am on Thursday, and by 6pm had received conditional offers from both keele and wolves

Now getting really impatient already on the other three!

ReputationRep:
    I got Reading back like 3/4 days after my application was submitted.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Just want to say good luck to you all on the Track waiting! I know the pain and suffering, I went through it last year!

ReputationRep:
    Sent my application yesterday and just received an offer from Northumbria for marketing management, seemed pretty quick!

ReputationRep:
    A couple of my friends have applied for BA. Where have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    Warwick and Edinburgh have sent me one for maths

ReputationRep:
    Ok so yesterday I sent my application to:

- Liverpool (Biological and medical sciences)
    - Leeds (Medical Sciences)
    - Manchester (Biomedical Sciences)
    - Cardiff (Biomedical Sciences)
    - Exeter (Medical Sciences)

I've had confirmation of receipt from Manchester and Exeter within 12 hours. I'm not sure if - because it's a science-y course I'm applying for - it'll take longer to get the offer/rejection, but I will keep you all updated when things come through
    I sent my application on the 15th October and I got an offer from Cardiff for Biomedical Sciences (Physiology) on the 27th . Got an offer from Bristol for Physiological Sciences too! I'm sure you'll hear soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amelia101)
    what are your predicted grades?? im waiting to hear from exeter for medical sciences and the wait is killing me!
    Hi, I've also applied to Exeter for med sci! Only an acknowledgement so far.

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional from York and conditionals from Leeds and Warwick, just waiting for Durham and Lancaster 😬

ReputationRep:
    I sent mine off and got an offer from Chester within a few hours for medical science - loads of people are getting offers from Chester!

ReputationRep:
    Which unis have people heard from for physics??
    I've got an offer from Bath and interview at Leeds, but no news for Bristol or Nottingham..
    I applied quite a while ago as well

ReputationRep:
    Applied Pharmacology at Cardiff, University of liverpool, manchester, Hertfordshire and portsmouth, recieved offers from Portsmouth and liverpool in 2 days, still waiting on others, applied on tuesday though

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.