Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhishek Dhawan)
    I'm waiting for kings and lse now! What were your predicted grades?
    I'm also waiting on those two! When did you get your 8 week email from LSE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Another student.)
    I'm also waiting on those two! When did you get your 8 week email from LSE?
    Got it 30th November and applied 9th November, what are your predicted grades? I did IB so got 38 with a 766 HL. When did you get your 8 week mail?

ReputationRep:
    Got it 30th November and applied 9th November, what are your predicted grades? I did IB so got 38 with a 766 HL. When did you get your 8 week mail?
    I applied on the 9th of October and got my 8 week email on Nov 2nd. I'm also a fellow IB-er but I'm a gap year applicant with a final grade of 42 777 at HL. But I don't think I'll get a response until January. My cousin applied in early October with the same grades a few years ago and only heard back towards the end of Jan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Another student.)
    I applied on the 9th of October and got my 8 week email on Nov 2nd. I'm also a fellow IB-er but I'm a gap year applicant with a final grade of 42 777 at HL. But I don't think I'll get a response until January. My cousin applied in early October with the same grades a few years ago and only heard back towards the end of Jan.
    Yeah I'm pretty under predicted expecting your grades in my final. As of now my grades aren't the best ( my school is to blame for this) so don't think I have a really good chance but my personal statement is pretty strong and igcse's (9A* 1A). You never know I guess. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an offer from Durham 1/2 weeks ago but still waiting on UCL :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MHussainAli)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an offer from Durham 1/2 weeks ago but still waiting on UCL :s
    Congrats!!! That's amazing. When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobkata)
    I hold offers from Newcastle, Manchester and Sheffield (with one year spent in Germany). What about you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I almost went for manchester It's such a nice Uni!! I have an offer from Queen Mary's, Cardiif, and Wawick!

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for kings and lse now! What were your predicted grades?
    Good luck! My predicted grades were A*A*A* (I'm really hoping for A*A*A though because I don't think I will get an A* in English even if I worked to the extreme)

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks applied on 13th Oct. Predicted grades A*AA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kitta)
    Predicted A*AB

Applied (in order of preference) on 15th october:
    -Bristol
    -York
    -Warwick
    -Exeter
    -Cardiff

Offers:
    -Cardiff AAB
    -York interview
    -Exeter A*AB

anyone got offers from bristol yet? been waiting forever!
    I'm nearly the same as you! Predicted A*AB applied to
    Cardiff
    York
    Bristol
    Dundee
    Aberdeen
    Just heard from Cardiff there and need AAB. Haven't heard from York yet!
    What subjects are you doing??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel-Peach)
    I'm nearly the same as you! Predicted A*AB applied to
    Cardiff
    York
    Bristol
    Dundee
    Aberdeen
    Just heard from Cardiff there and need AAB. Haven't heard from York yet!
    What subjects are you doing??
    English History Biology

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I have a question, I haven't pressed the next button on my LNAT essay because I finished at the last second, is my essay validate ? Thank youuu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inesbrd)
    Hello, I have a question, I haven't pressed the next button on my LNAT essay because I finished at the last second, is my essay validate ? Thank youuu
    Please explain in more detail
    I think that the essay is automatically saved anyway along the way, so there will be a copy of it (albeit a slightly earlier one I imagine) that is saved and sent off to your unis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnGreek)
    Please explain in more detail
    I think that the essay is automatically saved anyway along the way, so there will be a copy of it (albeit a slightly earlier one I imagine) that is saved and sent off to your unis.

I mean, is my essay lost or will the uni still have it ? Because in order to validate we need to click on next right ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristynjade96)
    Got 2 conditional offers from Notts Trent today - 320 UCAS for straight law and 280 UCAS for law with criminology - plus my unconditional if firmed from Lincoln (300 UCAS if insurance)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations on your outstanding academic achievements! You must be really proud. Notts Trent is a top university, attended by some of the brightest minds in the country.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, international student here taking the IB

has anyone received an offer from UCL? I received an invitiation for interview ://

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzzler)

has anyone received an offer from UCL? I received an invitiation for interview ://
    I haven't heard back from UCL :/ I applied on November 9th. What are your predicted grades and when did you send your application? If you don't mind my asking

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, I did the same, and I got an offer from bristol (an LNAT uni), and I'm currently at an Oxford interview and they said they had read my essay, so it must have been saved automatically

ReputationRep:
    I mean, is my essay lost or will the uni still have it ? Because in order to validate we need to click on next right ?
    It's there, I've been told that the LNAT autosaves your answers along the way.

(Original post by izzzler)

Yeah, a few weeks ago, but my application was a pre-Oct 15th one, so they got both it and my LNAT results super early compared to some other people (in early October)

(Original post by smarterthanyou2)
    Congratulations on your outstanding academic achievements! You must be really proud. Notts Trent is a top university, attended by some of the brightest minds in the country.
    Not sure if trolling or not -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Janinns)
    Holding a conditional offer from Exeter. Still waiting to hear from Kings (Dickson Poon Scholarship applicant - 1.batch), LSE and Edinburgh. I am getting really impatient at this stage. I sent my application on October 14.
    Same here, sent it off on Oct 15th and only got the LSE 8week email.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.