(Original post by Indeterminate)
    Yet another fantastic one! :jumphug:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    I love this so much, which is what I've said about quite a few quotes recently but it's true! Is this one of your own?
    Yeah,one of my own

Cheers mate

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't be ashamed of your appearance. Health and happiness are two of the most important aspects of life. As long as these two are present with you, you have nothing to worry about. Besides, paying less attention to achieving a 'perfect' appearance gives you more opportunity to achieving a beautiful personality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Yeah,one of my own

Cheers mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Double woah!!! That was amazing. It's one of the most inspirational quotes I have ever read, let alone on this thread!
    Thanks so much for posting that. :jumphug:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Double woah!!! That was amazing. It's one of the most inspirational quotes I have read on this thread, let alone ever!
    Thanks so much for posting that. :jumphug:
    Hahaha it's ok, just popped into my head

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "May the force be with you, carpetguy"

I was about 10 when a peculiar voice whispered this in my head. It has been the one quote that keeps me going, especially in these dark times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carpetguy)
    "May the force be with you, carpetguy"

I was about 10 when a peculiar voice whispered this in my head. It has been the one quote that keeps me going, especially in these dark times.
    That's a great one! It's nice to hear that it's helped you so much. I hope that it isn't long until you find yourself in brighter times.

ReputationRep:
    Don't be ashamed of your appearance. Health and happiness are two of the most important aspects of life. As long as these two are present with you, you have nothing to worry about. Besides, paying less attention to achieving a 'perfect' appearance gives you more opportunity to achieving a beautiful personality.
    Nope. To this day I remember that beautiful waitress.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJ1012)
    We all know that! You just arent meant to say it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJ1012)
    Fair enough. I know that can be true but for me, it's more about personality. It is common to remember beautiful people by a wanting to be with them, but it is people with beautiful souls who are remembered by you being grateful to have met them.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Matrix123;60233703]Hi, I thought that this thread could be used for posting some of your favourite quotes.

"The year that I turned 26 I made $49 million which really pissed me off because it was 3 shy of a million a week."

-Jordan Belfort

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others."
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by nucdev)
    “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others."
    PRSOM

And you were wondering why I mentioned you in that thread yesterday :lol:

ReputationRep:
    PRSOM

And you were wondering why I mentioned you in that thread yesterday :lol:
    Lmao, but they're not my quotes - I'm just repeating what other people have said.
    That hardly qualifies as ME being inspirational - just a good copy and paster :lol:.

ReputationRep:
    Chat sh*t, get banged.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by nucdev)
    Lmao, but they're not my quotes - I'm just repeating what other people have said.
    That hardly qualifies as ME being inspirational - just a good copy and paster :lol:.
    But something obviously causes you to post these things. THAT is what makes you inspirational :yep:

ReputationRep:
    But something obviously causes you to post these things. THAT is what makes you inspirational :yep:
    Yeah, the possibility that I might get some reps :rofl::rofl:

Nah just joking - I'm just sharing the stuff that has inspired and motivated me throughout the years.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.