Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is it time Europe bans Islam & muslim immigration? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    No, what we definitely do need to re-evaluate the sense in mass inter-civilisational immigration (irrespective of race), especially from parts of the world with disparate institutional/ideological frameworks, cultures and value systems

Yes, those descended from European stock should be allowed to be repatriated as it may well be unsustainable for them to remain in places like SA, never mind Zimbabwe. Equally, natives peoples should be given more rights in 'New World' territories e.g. the Americas and Australasia

I genuinely believe that few people really understand that what is going on may result in ostensive displacement, if not genocide, of white-European populations. People like Merkel are simply deluded ideologues, seizing on an opportunity to capitalise on guilt-laden political capital in the most misguided and irresponsible of ways

She’s an extreme example (and not broadly representative [I have worked in London Student Unions]), but symptomatic of the problem, yes

These people present a particular dilemma, for sure, but nothing that voluntary migration and adequate policing couldn’t keep a lid on

Tower Hamlets may be highly Islamised but is not (yet) a country in its own right. Ergo, those migrants resident there would not be leaving their own country if/when they go, as most of the rest of the population sees it. If groups don’t integrate, respect Brits, our values and way of life, then others in society lose sympathy for them and disassociate themselves:

1) Everyone keeps banging on about ‘tolerance’ and ‘diversity’ being the essence of what it is to be British

2) Society wakes up to the reality that many Muslims are neither ‘tolerant’ nor in favour of ‘diversity’

3) Muslims cease to be conceived of as being ‘British’ by the very standards that the imbecilic political/media elites have put in place to try to erase our true history/national identity and to (hence) ensure minorities feel included/the general population ‘tolerate’ mass immigration :rolleyes:

My major contention/immediate concern is UK security, but regarding the broader European crisis (which is a more complex and difficult to resolve problem [e.g. given the geography]): with the exception of Bulgaria (8% Muslim!), they’re not part of Schengen anyway, so step 1b = just tighten up borders

I don’t want anyone to be kicked out of anywhere, but it’s not a matter of what I, personally, want; it’s a matter of ensuring that we protect our citizens, values, way of life, and hence society, from further degradation/destruction

Educate yourself

Let me remind you, nothing in this God's world happens partial. It happens to al the world or it doesn't happen at all.

So, if Islam happens on the Balkans, then Britain WILL BE HIT TOO.

No way to let Islam to get into Europe, and THEN to limit it by borders. It doesn't work this way.

Fire in the neighbours' house ABSOLUTELY comes into your house too. Sooner or later.

Everything happening on the Balkans in less than a week comes to Britain too. No way to restrict it.

Openly, Balkans ARE NOT your [British} border and they are NOT your guardians paid from your pocket. Unless you realize that you can be kind to them and help them to keep the European borders safe.

Till now, for the reasons mentioned above, the Balkans are letting the 'refugees' get it Europe. Because Britain and EU in the last [more than] 10 years refused to pay attention to the natural geographical influences. Keep doing that and you will have that process in favour of Islam being done faster and easier.

One day, having flooded Britain with Muslims, check the history and how many people like you escaped the responsibility to understand the problem.
    Blame only yourselves you Westerns. The Balkans did a lot, Russia did a lot, 12 centuries, to protect Europe with or without gratitude and recognition.
    Islam IS in Britain not because Balkans and Russia failed in their efforts, but because YOU invited Muslims openly and formally to come in.

Keep inviting Muslims, but let me know, when Eastern Europe stays free from Islam [because nobody there would accept Islam anyway after a good historical events) , what you are going to do with an Islamic state inside your own British state?

And keep inviting Muslims, but clearly, Russia and the Balkans are NOT your good excuse to be flooded with Islam.

Britain is asking for (Islam) troubles - and Britain already have (Islam) troubles.

Try to understand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Where have I attacked whites?

So you don't remember your own actions?

ReputationRep:
    Australia, Poland, Slovakia and even some republicans in the States are calling to accept only Christian Syrian refugees. So it seems to be already happening in some parts of the world. The media in part have worked everyone up into a state of frenzy with recent stories. Of course it doesn't help when German hospitality is abused by some groups of refugees.

ReputationRep:
    Why bumped?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyCrystal)
    Let me remind you, nothing in this God's world happens partial. It happens to al the world or it doesn't happen at all.

So, if Islam happens on the Balkans, then Britain WILL BE HIT TOO.

No way to let Islam to get into Europe, and THEN to limit it by borders. It doesn't work this way.

Fire in the neighbours' house ABSOLUTELY comes into your house too. Sooner or later.

Everything happening on the Balkans in less than a week comes to Britain too. No way to restrict it.

Openly, Balkans ARE NOT your [British} border and they are NOT your guardians paid from your pocket. Unless you realize that you can be kind to them and help them to keep the European borders safe.

Till now, for the reasons mentioned above, the Balkans are letting the 'refugees' get it Europe. Because Britain and EU in the last [more than] 10 years refused to pay attention to the natural geographical influences. Keep doing that and you will have that process in favour of Islam being done faster and easier.

One day, having flooded Britain with Muslims, check the history and how many people like you escaped the responsibility to understand the problem.
    Blame only yourselves you Westerns. The Balkans did a lot, Russia did a lot, 12 centuries, to protect Europe with or without gratitude and recognition.
    Islam IS in Britain not because Balkans and Russia failed in their efforts, but because YOU invited Muslims openly and formally to come in.

Keep inviting Muslims, but let me know, when Eastern Europe stays free from Islam [because nobody there would accept Islam anyway after a good historical events) , what you are going to do with an Islamic state inside your own British state?

And keep inviting Muslims, but clearly, Russia and the Balkans are NOT your good excuse to be flooded with Islam.

Britain is asking for (Islam) troubles - and Britain already have (Islam) troubles.
    This is old but everything you + Foo have said is completely true. This level of Muslim immigration only started in the 90's and it is eventually going to cause a major conflict. First of all, the extremists have already infiltrated Britain, therefore there is no way to get rid of it now,home grown terror attacks will be normal for decades to come. And there are going to be even bigger problems as the population of this alien culture and ideology which is actively hostile to Britain grows. The native British will never admit this out of PC indoctrination, white guilt or whatever else you want to call it, but this country is sleeping with the enemy. I wonder when - and if - the powers that be at the top realize what they have done and try to do something about it or do they really just not care about a war or a genocide happening in a few decades. Most of them probably do not, seeing as Merkel et al are half dead already, have no children nor any concept of reality seeing as they live in an alternate universe where they only ever interact with upper class, white, Judeo-Christian people.

As you said, Eastern Europe is going to remain Islam-free because we have learned our lessons from history and from looking at the state of Britain and France now. That is probably why it is shocking that Merkel has not learned her lesson.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.