Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

(Original post by mobbsy91)
    Ahh fair enough! Tbh, I've also gone off takeout pizza massively... I eat about one slice and then can't eat any more!
    Damnnnn seriously!! :shock: now I just feel fat for being able to eat 3/4 of a 12"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Damnnnn seriously!! :shock: now I just feel fat for being able to eat 3/4 of a 12"
    ****ing hell! And yeh, I reckon my stomach has shrunk massively since coming to uni, because I can eat no where near as much as I used to be able to! Like, I'd always used to have loads of chips with my pizza... I can't even finish my pizza, let alone touch chips with it...

I used to have about 10 chicken dippers with loads of chips... Now, I'll just leave half the chicken dippers if I cook that many!

****ing hell! And yeh, I reckon my stomach has shrunk massively since coming to uni, because I can eat no where near as much as I used to be able to! Like, I'd always used to have loads of chips with my pizza... I can't even finish my pizza, let alone touch chips with it...

I used to have about 10 chicken dippers with loads of chips... Now, I'll just leave half the chicken dippers if I cook that many!
    mate, its shrunk loadsss!!!!! damn... okay, I'm officially not eating anymore I refuse to eat more than an 18 year old male

just refuse...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    mate, its shrunk loadsss!!!!! damn... okay, I'm officially not eating anymore I refuse to eat more than an 18 year old male

just refuse...
    Haha, sorry I'm assuming you're a couple years older than me? So, you're still young enough to eat what you want really! A really good friend of mine does keep going on at me about not eating much... Whenever I see him eat, he has massive plates of rice and curry and stuff, and he just eats it all... He then sees me maybe put a tray of chips in the over for my meal that day, and has such a go at me!!

(Original post by ZuluK)
    I tried to read that in a French accent and failed badly but it still send shivers down my spine

I feel like Rachel from friends when Pheobe spoke French to her...
    :lol: :lol:

It's okay I still love you :mmm:

Haha, sorry I'm assuming you're a couple years older than me? So, you're still young enough to eat what you want really! A really good friend of mine does keep going on at me about not eating much... Whenever I see him eat, he has massive plates of rice and curry and stuff, and he just eats it all... He then sees me maybe put a tray of chips in the over for my meal that day, and has such a go at me!!
    haha yep I'm 21 in other words ollldddd!!! ngl I would be that friend and watch you as you ate every spoon/forkful of the food in front of you and then get you seconds. lol

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    :lol: :lol:

It's okay I still love you :mmm:
    of course you love me, my little Unicorn.... everyone does

love you tooooooo

omg I read an article about a week ago that apparently unicorns dis exist but just not how we imagine them to be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    haha yep I'm 21 in other words ollldddd!!! ngl I would be that friend and watch you as you ate every spoon/forkful of the food in front of you and then get you seconds. lol
    Haha it's not old You'd be waiting for a very long time! And it does really piss me off when people comment on it... It's not like I'm trying not to eat, it's just that I'm not hungry! If I was specifically going out of my way to not eat, then I'd understand, and intervention would be necessary

Haha it's not old You'd be waiting for a very long time! And it does really piss me off when people comment on it... It's not like I'm trying not to eat, it's just that I'm not hungry! If I was specifically going out of my way to not eat, then I'd understand, and intervention would be necessary
    Haha Awww... I'm quite forceful when it comes to family and friends. If they're losing weight or not eating like they're used to, then I'd be all up in their case.. Cuz they would do the same for me... But i get where you're coming from. When you're full, you're full

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Haha Awww... I'm quite forceful when it comes to family and friends. If they're losing weight or not eating like they're used to, then I'd be all up in their case.. Cuz they would do the same for me... But i get where you're coming from. When you're full, you're full
    Haha yeh exactly I might just explode if you did

Haha yeh exactly I might just explode if you did
    Explode and then eat more maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Explode and then eat more maybe?
    That might hurt a little bit However, there's always space for a beer in my tummy... Oh well, speaking of which, let's have a beer

(Original post by ZuluK)
    of course you love me, my little Unicorn.... everyone does

love you tooooooo

omg I read an article about a week ago that apparently unicorns dis exist but just not how we imagine them to be
    :ahee:

Thanks

I read it too !! They are more like rhino apparently xD

That might hurt a little bit However, there's always space for a beer in my tummy... Oh well, speaking of which, let's have a beer
    Haha... Is it time for a beer though?

Beer is Haraam for me :rofl:

:ahee:

Thanks

I read it too !! They are more like rhino apparently xD
    Haha yes... But I like fantasy unicorns better.. They're prettier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Haha... Is it time for a beer though?

Beer is Haraam for me :rofl:
    Yeahhhh, course it is, little bit late if you ask me!!

Awww that would really annoy me!!

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Haha yes... But I like fantasy unicorns better.. They're prettier
    I take it as a compliment
    Not trying to bragging , but my profile pic is actually me don't fight please

Yeahhhh, course it is, little bit late if you ask me!!

Awww that would really annoy me!!
    Has uni turned to the bottle? :lol:

Haha nah... Can't miss what you've never had

I take it as a compliment
    Not trying to bragging , but my profile pic is actually me don't fight please
    Damnnn.... You got me drooling I'd love a taste of the unicorn... Your colour, the hard horn... Your body... Mmmmmm....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Has uni turned to the bottle? :lol:

Haha nah... Can't miss what you've never had
    Nah, I used to drink a lot before uni too :rofl: To be fair though, my consumption probably has increased somewhat. Like, I never used to drink during the day... Now, I dunno, it's uni so you can pretty much drink around the clock and it's fine!

Yeh that is very very true!

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Damnnn.... You got me drooling I'd love a taste of the unicorn... Your colour, the hard horn... Your body... Mmmmmm....
    Make a proper queue pls !
    Spoiler:
    Show
    come at me

Nah, I used to drink a lot before uni too :rofl: To be fair though, my consumption probably has increased somewhat. Like, I never used to drink during the day... Now, I dunno, it's uni so you can pretty much drink around the clock and it's fine!

Yeh that is very very true!
    :rofl: budding alcoholic in the roooommmm!!!! Ngl I'm surprised I haven't turned to the bottle yet :lol:

Go crazy with the drinking... Cuz after uni it's back to drinking after 6pm haha!!

Make a proper queue pls !
    Spoiler:
    Show
    come at me
    Ooohhh who else is in the queue and who do I have to battle with?

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd rather you "***" at me

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.