Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Now why would you invade Lord McCulloch's privacy and take a mug shot like this!? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Yes I put all my chat apps on mute lol - exams incoming :afraid: -
    Ouiiii and congrat again !!! Really good job :five: :jive: :dance: :jive: :dance:

I did not hear the guitar !! I will check this out tonight
    And I am fine thanks ! Revised this morning then went shopping, revised again and I just stopped ^^
    What you up to :3 ?
    Haha same actually, i just check them when i have a break :lol: thank you!!! Thought i had completely messed up the first chem one as i couldnt drawbthe graph, but the reactions in the second one were easier (so very happy with 48/50)
    Oooh its a bit embarrassing, Ethan and me played guess the song so he did keyboard and i did guitar :lol: i think i sang on some of them :eek:
    Aww that sounds awesome!! Just going through my maths mock paper atm (fun )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Now why would you invade Lord McCulloch's privacy and take a mug shot like this!? :lolwut:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    This is probably terrible but I am making myself laugh so much rn :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes no lies (that's why is said ngl ) :yep: *vigorous head nodding*definitely should make more returns (but of course, focus on education too I'm still working at that bit ) Hahaha if you want I can still call you Amellia (I found out SasaKing's real name the other day :mmm:)
    Hahaha :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oooh i feel honoured!! :yep: haha yeah, the only reason i did well last week is because of no tsr, i did so much more work!! :eek:
    I dont mind, but i prefer the name Amellia i think one of my teachers uses tsr :lol: (did you? Omggggg )

(Original post by Amellia123)
    Haha same actually, i just check them when i have a break :lol: thank you!!! Thought i had completely messed up the first chem one as i couldnt drawbthe graph, but the reactions in the second one were easier (so very happy with 48/50)
    Oooh its a bit embarrassing, Ethan and me played guess the song so he did keyboard and i did guitar :lol: i think i sang on some of them :eek:
    Aww that sounds awesome!! Just going through my maths mock paper atm (fun )
    You are definitely amazing :O 48/50 :eek3: well doooooone \o/ \o/ :party:

Omg I need to see this !!! Count on me to listen to it :lol:

Good luuuuck :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Oooh i feel honoured!! :yep: haha yeah, the only reason i did well last week is because of no tsr, i did so much more work!! :eek:
    I dont mind, but i prefer the name Amellia i think one of my teachers uses tsr :lol: (did you? Omggggg )
    Hahaha awwww that's good! I was planning on doing that tonight...
    Haha OK. Wow, yeah best to go with Amellia :mmm: (yup - still going with KSKC though )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    *Gasp* :eek:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes :rofl:

Play AND sing? Wow :lol: You should do a recording of you playing it, it'd be awesome to hear! I haven't actually listened to Echo and the Bunnymen for a bit. Listening to Suede a lot at the moment.

I've been alright thanks How about yourself? :hugs:
    Haha when i finished the last exam last week i actually said 'Praise McCulloch' out loud my mistake :lol: she was just like 'what the hell' :rofl:
    And yep! Haha i sent a recording of me doing Dead or Alive, Hotel California and Bohemian Like You to Ethan :lol: very embarrassing :rofl: i will have to record a Bunnymen one for you then at somepoint
    :eek: aww no!!! Tbh neither have i, i havent had the time!! Haha at least you are still listening to something!
    Ahh good good!! Found out i got 48/50 on my chem exam last week, which drastically improved my mood :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Haha [when i finished the last exam last week i actually said 'Praise McCulloch' out loud my mistake :lol: she was just like 'what the hell' :rofl:
    And yep! Haha i sent a recording of me doing Dead or Alive, Hotel California and Bohemian Like You to Ethan :lol: very embarrassing :rofl: i will have to record a Bunnymen one for you then at somepoint
    :eek: aww no!!! Tbh neither have i, i havent had the time!! Haha at least you are still listening to something!
    Ahh good good!! Found out i got 48/50 on my chem exam last week, which drastically improved my mood :lol:
    :lol: :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha awwww that's good! I was planning on doing that tonight...
    Haha OK. Wow, yeah best to go with Amellia :mmm: (yup - still going with KSKC though )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha yeah hmm i see its going well
    Haha okay then :lol: (and i think it suits him more than his real name :lol:)

What are you gasping at Sassy?

ReputationRep:
    Its actually true :lol: my other friend actually knows who McCulloch is too :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

ReputationRep:

Hahahaha yeah
    (Really!? I love his name so much! I still haven't gotten over how cool it is )

I have to go for tea :cry2: have a great evening if we don't get to speak after:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Its actually true :lol: my other friend actually knows who McCulloch is too :rofl:
    Ohh my gosh! Hahaha :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha yeah
    (Really!? I love his name so much! I still haven't gotten over how cool it is )

I have to go for tea :cry2: have a great evening if we don't get to speak after:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha (yes really)
    Aww okay, hopefully see you soon! :jumphug:
    Ohh my gosh! Hahaha :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My thoughts exactly :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Haha when i finished the last exam last week i actually said 'Praise McCulloch' out loud my mistake :lol: she was just like 'what the hell' :rofl:
    Oh my God :rofl: That is genuinely amazing :rofl: My TSR thing has had an outside influence :lol:
    Hahaha :lol: Yeah, that'd be cool
    Haha and yeah true Suede are good...
    The only thing is that I had a funny throat last Saturday, then on Sunday I woke up feeling ill. Had a rough throat, a sniffly nose and a cough. I went in on the Monday, but I didn't go in on the Tuesday. I feel better now than I did, but I still have this nagging, dry cough Apart from that, I'm good

Awesome! Told you you'd do well

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha (yes really)
    Aww okay, hopefully see you soon! :jumphug:

My thoughts exactly :lol:
    Wowzers (hehe thanks :rofl:)
    Yesssss! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

:lol:

I was gasping because Matrix found out my real name, taking away some of the mystery :lol:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.