Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Ask Her Majesty's Government – Parliament XXIII

ReputationRep:
    Will the foreign secretary be releasing a statement on the tragic death of the beloved Harambe in Cincinnati Zoo?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    [

Her Majesty's most loyal government is hereby pleased to announce that the former Prime Minister Rakas is hereby appointed Secretary Of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs.
    I didn't see this because it wasn't in the update

Congratulations I guess, but what's happened to Petros?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)

We'll be announcing funeral proceedings shortly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    LP obviously gave him one too many beatings while trying to ensure that he didn't grow a spine

ReputationRep:

To be frank, I just haven't got as much time on my hands at the moment and Rakas21 has been really active recently and deserves the job.

(Original post by mobbsy91)
    Shhhhh

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations Rakas21

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to reiterate my demand that the PM hold a session of PMQs. I think members from across this House are eager to hold him to account on his performance.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to Rakas21

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    I'd like to reiterate my demand that the PM hold a session of PMQs. I think members from across this House are eager to hold him to account on his performance.
    Hear hear

ReputationRep:
    In light of the recent crisis, can the Prime Minister Life_peer inform the House how much of a **** he gives about the value of Scottish salmon, on a scale of 1 to 10?

Also, given the unfortunate demise of Mr Whiskers, are arrangements being made for the continuation of mouse-catching duties at No 10?

ReputationRep:
    In light of the recent crisis, can the Prime Minister Life_peer inform the House how much of a **** he gives about the value of Scottish salmon, on a scale of 1 to 10?
    Knowing that it's Scottish, the value must be splendid if anyone's going to buy.

ReputationRep:
    Kendall dislikes Russia, interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Well, how hard is it to find somebody who wants to think themselves important and and up and comer who won't say that?

ReputationRep:
    Liz (last Labour MP I met) or Felicity?

ReputationRep:
    I want £1m.will u give it?

ReputationRep:
    What does the government make of Russian war games today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    What does the government make of Russian war games today?
    Meh, they're an annual thing, just like the NATO exercises in Eastern Europe, and we're far from the Able Archer days where things could go seriously tits up because of them.

ReputationRep:
    meenu89 PetrosAC cranbrook_aspie Unfortunately, I haven't been able to catch you. If they contained something that you consider important, please send me a private message. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    meenu89 PetrosAC cranbrook_aspie Unfortunately, I haven't been able to catch your messages due to heavy censorship. If they contained something that you consider important, please send me a private message. Thanks!
    I'm gutted I missed this exchange...

ReputationRep:
    Saracen's Fez As my last symbolic action as the Prime Minister, I'd like to dissolve the Parliament today.

Fly, MPs! Be free!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 27, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.