Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    Anyone else???
    What question was this ? The one which said what will switch off the heating element ?

ReputationRep:
    Haha look at my spelling tho ^^ #winning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethan100)
    What question was this ? The one which said what will switch off the heating element ?
    yes the washing machine one

ReputationRep:
    Haha nuketown is the **** as well. thats like my kicking ass game cos i roast everyone to **** in that map hahaha

Haha we shouldn't play together in Nuketown. You'll be ultimately embarrassed of yourself after seeing my ratio of 17.50 as opposed to your petty 0.27 ratio xx
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhohohohohohoho.

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllll nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

COME AT ME BROOOOOO. You would get rekt in mw3 my ratio with the ump45 with red dot sight would mean your 50 for 17 ratio would get done by ine 49 for 9

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Jeff458)
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhohohohohohoho.

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllll nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

COME AT ME BROOOOOO. You would get rekt in mw3 my ratio with the ump45 with red dot sight would mean your 50 for 17 ratio would get done by ine 49 for 9
    Shutup your all talk no action you refuse to play me just cos I was a girl and now you're getting all macho man

m8 i don't even need a weapon to rek u , i can work purely from knife and stealth,

and also i would like to mention i'm really good at trickshots so you better watch your back if we ever come across each other on a match

ReputationRep:
    Shutup your all talk no action you refuse to play me just cos I was a girl and now you're getting all macho man

m8 i don't even need a weapon to rek u , i can work purely from knife and stealth,

and also i would like to mention i'm really good at trickshots so you better watch your back if we ever come across each other on a match
    Ohohohoohohohoho dayyyyyyyyyyumn. Hell no. That is some upfront cheek!!!! Hell no boy!!!nYou will get done by me (not literally). M8 i don't even the need the game to rek you.

I looked at your MC and I think they changed the nat 5 course a bit. Either that or I cannot rmember **** from nat 5. Looked pretty hard to me though. But in all fairness I cannot remember anything from nat 5.

Hope you were able to remember your circuit rules!

ReputationRep:
    Ohohohoohohohoho dayyyyyyyyyyumn. Hell no. That is some upfront cheek!!!! Hell no boy!!!nYou will get done by me (not literally). M8 i don't even the need the game to rek you.

I looked at your MC and I think they changed the nat 5 course a bit. Either that or I cannot rmember **** from nat 5. Looked pretty hard to me though. But in all fairness I cannot remember anything from nat 5.

Hope you were able to remember your circuit rules!
    Haraam.

YES I remembered them thanks to you <3
    :jumphug:

Also thanks Ethan100 for teaching me half life at like 11:30pm last night. If I get an A I give credit to both of you literally lolz

ReputationRep:
    Haraam.

YES I remembered them thanks to you <3
    :jumphug:

Also thanks Ethan100 for teaching me half life at like 11:30pm last night. If I get an A I give credit to both of you literally lolz
    Why would you call me haram and have an emoji showing you wanting to molest me? I jk aha.

No probs. But I would give credit to your hard work.

ReputationRep:
    Why would you call me haram and have an emoji showing you wanting to molest me? I jk aha.

No probs. But I would give credit to your hard work.
    I am so ready to just go to bed rn. I feel drowsy as ****. Like I think the exams have ****ing battered me to death.

If I get no awards after all this work then feel free to tell me how I should kill myself

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how they scale section 2 down to 60?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how they scale section 2 down to 60?
    They scale it :O ?!?!? What

ReputationRep:
    They scale it :O ?!?!? What
    Yeah they scale down section two from 90 to 60 marks and add on that mark to the Multiple Choice and the assignments but I don't know the process of how they do it

Edit: Thats why in the grade boundaries list the physics total mark is out of 100

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys put for 1b) - the one with the picture of the pole next to the building.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they scale down section two from 90 to 60 marks and add on that mark to the Multiple Choice and the assignments but I don't know the process of how they do it

Edit: Thats why in the grade boundaries list the physics total mark is out of 100
    How do they scale it ? Are some of the questions we did just totally removed or something ?

ReputationRep:
    How do they scale it ? Are some of the questions we did just totally removed or something ?
    I think they get our total mark out of 110 as a fraction i.e 80/110 then multiply it by 60 but i'm not too sure.

ReputationRep:
    I think they get our total mark out of 110 as a fraction i.e 80/110 then multiply it by 60 but i'm not too sure.
    Have you got the answer for the 15 M.C and the reasoning behind it ?

ReputationRep:
    Have you got the answer for the 15 M.C and the reasoning behind it ?
    D- The ball is travelling frictionless which means theres nothing slowing it down or speeding it up so the start will be constant and then when it goes down the slope it will accelerate

ReputationRep:
    Multiplac choise is in this thread

should i ask my teacher on edmodo to post section 2 online? idk if he'll do it, should I email him? lmao

Yesssss please do!!!!!🙏🏻

ReputationRep:
    D- The ball is travelling frictionless which means theres nothing slowing it down or speeding it up so the start will be constant and then when it goes down the slope it will accelerate
    I GOT THAT WRONG. I thought it started from rest and didn't realise it was P to Q or whatever the letters was What did you get for M.C altogether ?

ReputationRep:
    I GOT THAT WRONG. I thought it started from rest and didn't realise it was P to Q or whatever the letters was What did you get for M.C altogether ?
    15/20, you?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.