Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

• View Poll Results: What grades are you expecting on results day?
    A*A*A* (A2 only)
    5.80%
    A*A*A (A2 only)
    5.11%
    A*AA (A2 only)
    8.61%
    AAA
    10.88%
    AAB
    14.14%
    ABB
    12.30%
    BBB
    5.44%
    BBC
    6.16%
    BCC
    5.05%
    CCC
    1.75%
    CCD
    4.08%
    A*AB (A2 only)
    4.86%
    A*BB (A2 only)
    1.42%
    ABC
    5.89%
    ACC
    1.48%
    Other
    7.04%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ordo)
    Damn --- i did the essay in Biology unit 5 paper.
    yh you just gotta hope you get a lenient marker...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ordo)
    Just stay calm and worrying about results wont help - just relax and have fun in summer! Im playing first time pokemon go xD
    Lol everyone is now playing Pokemon go

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    has anyone else been panicking...I been worried bout results really don't want B's lowest Ive ever gotten in any exam is an A so this is kinda annoying waiting

ReputationRep:
    Why do BTEC and IB students get results first before Alevels?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ordo)
    Exams are completed earlier and there are less of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Exams are completed earlier and there are less of them.
    Thanks I didnt know that xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ordo)
    Hi I remember you on the biology aqa thread. During my unit 5 biology exam for the synoptic essay, I did a page on the ions essay and changed my mind to do question a) about cells instead of the ions question that I had started on. I forgot to cross out the ions essay and just left a comment how I've changed my mind. Do you reckon that they will mark my essay?? 😤😤

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maggie43)
    Hi I remember you on the biology aqa thread. During my unit 5 biology exam for the synoptic essay, I did a page on the ions essay and changed my mind to do question a) about cells instead of the ions question that I had started on. I forgot to cross out the ions essay and just left a comment how I've changed my mind. Do you reckon that they will mark my essay?? 😤😤

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi there I'm not an expert and all I know what my teachers told me, if you didn't cross out the part b question on the first page then the examiner may assume you are doing part b question. Then, unfortunately you won't get marks part a question. Sorry, but I do hope they mark on the part a as you left a comment to change question when examiner read along but I'm not sure. They can't mark both - so in this case they may mark on part b question.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it 36 days?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamestg)
    Isn't it 36 days?
    Today's the 12th, so 19 days until the end of the month and then 18 days to the day, so 37 Days.

ReputationRep:
    Omg just got the first seven books of game of thrones for 12 pounds and brand new on Amazon. I was going to buy them 2 days ago for 34. Close one Looks like I have something to pass the time hehe ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by target21859)
    Omg just got the first seven books of game of thrones for 12 pounds and brand new on Amazon. I was going to buy them 2 days ago for 34. Close one Looks like I have something to pass the time hehe ^^
    Wow lucky! I got all mine 9.99 each . They're so good, you'll love them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScienceFantatic)
    Wow lucky! I got all mine 9.99 each . They're so good, you'll love them.
    They arrive tomorrow I can't wait. Gonna finish the show first today hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    Prison break is getting me through this wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    Prison break is getting me through this wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah that's a good show. Seen it a few times. Although season 3 was a bit of a let down.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the 2016 papers for OCR (like the ones for AQA) and I only want the chemistry and biology

ReputationRep:
    They arrive tomorrow I can't wait. Gonna finish the show first today hopefully.
    Yeah they're awesome. I first read them when I was 13 and been waiting a while for the new books- bit George RR Martin is a great writer do I hope it's worth the wait.

The show is just as amazing and everything comes so much as a surprise now. The finale honestly left me broken and crushed! Did you watch it yet?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they're awesome. I first read them when I was 13 and been waiting a while for the new books- bit George RR Martin is a great writer do I hope it's worth the wait.

The show is just as amazing and everything comes so much as a surprise now. The finale honestly left me broken and crushed! Did you watch it yet?
    No not yet. I'm on season 5 atm I just started watching it a few days ago

ReputationRep:
    No not yet. I'm on season 5 atm I just started watching it a few days ago
    Wow keener- I wish I could get that experience again of it all being new. Thinking of re watching the series, who are your favourite characters?

ReputationRep:
    Wow keener- I wish I could get that experience again of it all being new. Thinking of re watching the series, who are your favourite characters?
    Definitely tyrion. His performance in the trial was amazing. I also like Pod as he's just quite a likeable character. I've watched quite a few series again and I too wish I could erase it from my memory to experience it again. I wished I watched GOT earlier but at the same time I don't. It's great. I've got something to watch which I haven't before. I did start watching a few years ago but I got bored after the first two episodes. I'm really glad I just bought the box set and watched it. Definitely my favourite series and replaces my number one favourite which was breaking bad. I've heard season 5 is the weakest one so far but has one of the best episodes. Season 4 was simply superb. Definitely my favourite.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.