The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Cool so wat does an EPQ entail
Guys we're in a real pickle if the GBs r high, especially for that p2 Aqa paper :redface:
Original post by trollface54
Cool so wat does an EPQ entail

Not really sure yet, luckily I do ocr

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by extraordinaire
wow!
Yeah I feel like mine have been quite vivid too but I'm unsure whether they'll reflect reality. If you're worried about your results but you've worked hard, it's most likely because you're worried. Same with if you keep fantasizing about your dream grades (like me). However sometimes my gut feeling is correct or I have a premonition of something which has some truth in it
If only results day was sooner

Yeah I did work my ass off with revision I think I'm just worried because I am a perfectionist so I wouldn't be 100% satisfied unless I got like 10 A*s yet I know I'm not going to get that so I just hope I'm happy on results day and not disappointed :frown:
Original post by caitlinford3
Yeah I did work my ass off with revision I think I'm just worried because I am a perfectionist so I wouldn't be 100% satisfied unless I got like 10 A*s yet I know I'm not going to get that so I just hope I'm happy on results day and not disappointed :frown:

Same here, for most of what you said

Posted from TSR Mobile
Getting the earlier train that morning to have a nice half hour walk to school whilst listening to walking in Memphis XD

Looking forward to tackling the A levels, all 4

Music, History, English lit, Drama
(edited 7 years ago)
Wow this chat seems so live at midnight. Maybe I should stay up too, provided that my parents don't turn off the wifi

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sahil19
Whenever I try to give you rep it says give someone else rep first; #numberonefan

same here fam, everytime i want to rep you i have to go on a repping spree first :lol:
Original post by TheAnon121
How come OP isn't updating the first post with the countdown?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It won't let me edit, i'll try to fix it

Original post by ScienceFantatic
m

Cause the OP is lazy :wink:

HEY! :unimpressed: (OK, that's true)

will you be updating at midnight like our main man sahil tho
Wow this chat seems so live at midnight. Maybe I should stay up too, provided that my parents don't turn off the wifi

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: my own thoughts too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
will you be updating at midnight like our main man sahil tho

I'm not a midnight person I always sleep at 10pm but i'll try but if not we have sahil here always posting on the dot
12days for grade boundaries release
13 days for results

Yes, major difference

Anyone else feel like time has gone fast but at the same time, it's going so slow?
Yes, major difference

Anyone else feel like time has gone fast but at the same time, it's going so slow?

YES!

I'll definitely watch the A level results day thread next Thursday
Original post by Starlight15
YES!

I'll definitely watch the A level results day thread next Thursday

so will I
Arrrgggghhhhhhhh,

I've gotten to that point where the waiting for so long has made me honestly not really care about my grades especially since the exam boards have basically messed up with including their syllabus... *cough* OCR/AQA Science *cough*.

I know I've mucked up in science but I think so has half the country so hopefully I'll pass.... French I've never done well in so if I get a D I am happy with! I know I've gotten at least a B in Art, if I get an A that'll be nice, Computer Science might also be an A :dontknow:.... Honestly I don't really know otherwise, its done and theres no going back now so it is what it is.
Original post by _.Bantersaurus
Arrrgggghhhhhhhh,

I've gotten to that point where the waiting for so long has made me honestly not really care about my grades especially since the exam boards have basically messed up with including their syllabus... *cough* OCR/AQA Science *cough*.

I know I've mucked up in science but I think so has half the country so hopefully I'll pass.... French I've never done well in so if I get a D I am happy with! I know I've gotten at least a B in Art, if I get an A that'll be nice, Computer Science might also be an A :dontknow:.... Honestly I don't really know otherwise, its done and theres no going back now so it is what it is.

What board do you do for Science ?
Original post by nisha.sri
What board do you do for Science ?

OCR

Latest