We Have Relocated!

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    Hmm..I get ya...sorry...It's cuz I'm gone..isn't it...lol..jk..jk..nisha..just say it..u really miss me...LOOL...jk..jk...
    Oh yeh i miss you sooo much that i nearly cried lol. Oh btw i watched Chennai Express - dubbed in my language. Know i know where your quote was from .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Where is everyone ? No one hardly ever seems to be online... Is it just me ? LOL
    I've noticed that too, even though I'm one who's been less active recently.
    I'm not sure, this place was my source of procrastination and motivation during exams but now that they're over I haven't really got use for it anymore. Don't get me wrong, I still love you guys, but there just doesn't seem much point in spending quite as much time on here as I used to if you get what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeh i miss you sooo much that i nearly cried lol. Oh btw i watched Chennai Express - dubbed in my language. Know i know where your quote was from .
    Haha..yh...missed u too bbz...lol..
    Did u like it,..it was funny right,,,although I wasn't a fan of deepika's accent...like no offence to anyone...it probably didn't suit her...
    Wow..u hv to come back to that don't u...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    I'm not sure, this place was my source of procrastination and motivation during exams but now that they're over I haven't really got use for it anymore. Don't get me wrong, I still love you guys, but there just doesn't seem much point in spending quite as much time on here as I used to if you get what I mean.
    Hmm..I get ya...tbh..I didn't ever formally use this forum for exam purposes...I just used it for procrastination more than anything..lol...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Yh i get you Plus there isn't much to even talk about lol

ReputationRep:
    Haha..yh...missed u too bbz...lol..
    Did u like it,..it was funny right,,,although I wasn't a fan of deepika's accent...like no offence to anyone...it probably didn't suit her...
    Wow..u hv to come back to that don't u...
    lol Yeh it's really funny. OMG that night scene was hilarious. I literally couldn't breath after that lol yehx

ReputationRep:
    lol Yeh it's really funny. OMG that night scene was hilarious. I literally couldn't breath after that lol yehx
    Oh yh...that was hilarious af...

ReputationRep:
    Oh yh...that was hilarious af...
    I've never laughed so much since ageesssssssssssss !! LOL anyways wuu2 ?

ReputationRep:
    I've never laughed so much since ageesssssssssssss !! LOL anyways wuu2 ?
    Well..I'm about to get out of bed now and go brush my teeth...

ReputationRep:
    Hello all,
    Apologies for not having posted regularly recently. Have been extremely busy. It's nice to be back on this website again, hopefully you all still use the thread!
    Hannah x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamierogers21)
    I realised that, although I'm more science-minded I don't really find any topics in Chemistry or Physics interesting and didn't want to choose Biology on its own as it usually needs to be coupled with Chemistry.
    Interesting, how come biology needs to be coupled with chemistry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    Most biological science degrees (which are all very interesting) require or prefer chemistry aswell but I really don't enjoy it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamierogers21)
    Most biological science degrees (which are all very interesting) require or prefer chemistry aswell but I really don't enjoy it
    Yeah, I found this out! I was just gonna do Biology but doing Chemistry or Maths opened so many more doors. There was no way I was gonna do Maths, so Chemistry it is!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilacpotato)
    Yeah, I found this out! I was just gonna do Biology but doing Chemistry or Maths opened so many more doors. There was no way I was gonna do Maths, so Chemistry it is!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maths is the only subject I've been 100% on the whole time and I've changed my mind so much.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Very true So what subjects did you chose for a-levels ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    U sound like a detective there...😝😝🤘

ReputationRep:
    Very true So what subjects did you chose for a-levels ?
    Biology, Chemistry, French and German You're doing Maths, aren't you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What a-levels have you guys chosen ?
    What do you want to become when your older ?

ReputationRep:
    Biology, Chemistry, French and German You're doing Maths, aren't you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yap Biology,chemistry,maths and economics
    You want to study medicine ?

ReputationRep:
    Yap Biology,chemistry,maths and economics
    You want to study medicine ?
    We'll have to help each other out then!
    No, I realised I'm much too squeamish for medicine...watching Holby City is enough for me lol! I'd like to be a research scientist I think...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.