Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleibniz)
    Any one have J.P. Morgan Markets AC on 21st October? Get in touch! Can also advise on Barclays AC and some Asset Managers...
    Could I ask u when u did ur video interview / first round ?

ReputationRep:
    Didn't have first round, was fast-tracked to AC - presumably due to work experience or since I'm a 4th year student...

(Original post by Orphan123)
    Could I ask u when u did ur video interview / first round ?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received an email from Credit Suisse about a telephone interview, only then to be sent another one 15 minutes later saying oopsie daisy that was due to a technical system error? I honestly don't even know what to say @[email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleibniz)
    Didn't have first round, was fast-tracked to AC - presumably due to work experience or since I'm a 4th year student...
    When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Altruist)
    Has anyone got a first round interview with JP Morgan at their offices ? i have a 2.30h planned. Any advices?
    Also I heard that its only one and final round, is it true ?

Cheers
    for which location and division? I do know that JPM's AC for Finance and Ops Summer Analysts are the first and final round though.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how tricky UBS AC for Ops Grad is?

Also, has anyone applying to GS Ops Grad heard back?

ReputationRep:
    If anyone wants a laugh, look at the questions Investec Bank are asking on their grad application form. Absolute joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JimbobJam)
    If anyone wants a laugh, look at the questions Investec Bank are asking on their grad application form. Absolute joke.
    What is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    swear they are closed?

ReputationRep:
    ignore me... hahaha what is the question?

ReputationRep:
    Are BAML actually hiring for FT this year? I noticed their FT apps opened recently, a few weeks after their SA app. I'm guessing a few of the SAs didn't accept their offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by athrowaway)
    Are BAML actually hiring for FT this year? I noticed their FT apps opened recently, a few weeks after their SA app. I'm guessing a few of the SAs didn't accept their offers?
    Yes, they're hiring FT, they transferred me to it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What stage are people at with Evercore grad?

ReputationRep:
    How long after completion do you find out if you're successful with Nomura's online assessments? I didn't finish my logical reasoning, ugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepinglions)
    How long after completion do you find out if you're successful with Nomura's online assessments? I didn't finish my logical reasoning, ugh
    You'll get rejected within 2-3 days if you did not pass and the email will say it's because of the test

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    You'll get rejected within 2-3 days if you did not pass and the email will say it's because of the test

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied to Macquarie? If so, what does the status of your application say after you login? Mine is 1A - CV (EMEA)

ReputationRep:
    Hi, is anyone aware if Socgen already closed their applications ? the links on their website are broken and if you search directly for "permanent positions" it finds nothing for IB.
    Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    hey anyone has tips/know the questions for the online interview with BNP please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    Yes, they're hiring FT, they transferred me to it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you know if they've started holding interviews/ACs yet?

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.