2017 Investment Banking Graduate scheme

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elenachen0729)
    No it's citi. Not sure if video interview format is better than ac ....
    As far as I understand from Lazard this is an additional step before AC and not a replacement. If not, I'm so doomed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d_cj)
    As far as I understand from Lazard this is an additional step before AC and not a replacement. If not, I'm so doomed

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The one at citi is a replacement...

ReputationRep:
    hello did anyone apply to the apac regions and have some updates to share? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    Is it worth still applying to Lazard? I was unable to get round to it and I feel like it is too late now for graduate...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    For what I understood in their office event last week, they are quite ahead in the recruitment season already. Not gonna tell you not to apply, but that's what they said

ReputationRep:
    Any one have J.P. Morgan Markets AC on 21st October? Get in touch! Can also advise on Barclays AC and some Asset Managers...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleibniz)
    Any one have J.P. Morgan Markets AC on 21st October? Get in touch! Can also advise on Barclays AC and some Asset Managers...
    Could I ask u when u did ur video interview / first round ?

ReputationRep:
    Didn't have first round, was fast-tracked to AC - presumably due to work experience or since I'm a 4th year student...

(Original post by Orphan123)
    Could I ask u when u did ur video interview / first round ?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received an email from Credit Suisse about a telephone interview, only then to be sent another one 15 minutes later saying oopsie daisy that was due to a technical system error? I honestly don't even know what to say @_@

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleibniz)
    Didn't have first round, was fast-tracked to AC - presumably due to work experience or since I'm a 4th year student...
    When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Altruist)
    Has anyone got a first round interview with JP Morgan at their offices ? i have a 2.30h planned. Any advices?
    Also I heard that its only one and final round, is it true ?

Cheers
    for which location and division? I do know that JPM's AC for Finance and Ops Summer Analysts are the first and final round though.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how tricky UBS AC for Ops Grad is?

Also, has anyone applying to GS Ops Grad heard back?

ReputationRep:
    If anyone wants a laugh, look at the questions Investec Bank are asking on their grad application form. Absolute joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JimbobJam)
    If anyone wants a laugh, look at the questions Investec Bank are asking on their grad application form. Absolute joke.
    What is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    swear they are closed?

ReputationRep:
    ignore me... hahaha what is the question?

ReputationRep:
    Are BAML actually hiring for FT this year? I noticed their FT apps opened recently, a few weeks after their SA app. I'm guessing a few of the SAs didn't accept their offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by athrowaway)
    Are BAML actually hiring for FT this year? I noticed their FT apps opened recently, a few weeks after their SA app. I'm guessing a few of the SAs didn't accept their offers?
    Yes, they're hiring FT, they transferred me to it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What stage are people at with Evercore grad?

ReputationRep:
    How long after completion do you find out if you're successful with Nomura's online assessments? I didn't finish my logical reasoning, ugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepinglions)
    How long after completion do you find out if you're successful with Nomura's online assessments? I didn't finish my logical reasoning, ugh
    You'll get rejected within 2-3 days if you did not pass and the email will say it's because of the test

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.