The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Why do you prefer Benteke to Lukaku?
    Palace just got Remy on loan. Could hurt Benteke's goal scoring opportunities. Lukaku will be lone striker with service from Barkley and Baines

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Palace just got Remy on loan. Could hurt Benteke's goal scoring opportunities. Lukaku will be lone striker with service from Barkley and Baines
    Fair enough. I have Baines, and I just don't trust Lukaku given his recent rubbish record. Can't afford Sanchez if I go more expensive than Benteke.

ReputationRep:
    Everton's next fixtures are nice too.

Going to go with Benteke, Lukaku and Zlatan I think for now, and will look to wildcard Aguero back in in a few weeks. -4 this week, but it gets rid of my two pieces of dead rubber in Long and Deulofeu who were my disappointing picks. Deulofeu in hindsight not so bad though, as he was playing up front first game and had a couple of great chances so if a bit of luck went his way may have been different.

ReputationRep:
    Surely the WC is best used at the time you believe is optimum, and so much changes that you probably wont realise that time until it's upon you. Maybe when Aguero returns will turn out to be the right time, maybe not. Maybe your team will fall apart in the break, or maybe it'll excel after the break and you wont want to change much. Planning five weeks in advance in that respect just seems a bit futile.

ReputationRep:
    Gah.. is Aguero going to get a 3 game ban? Tempted to transfer him out if that is the case..

ReputationRep:
    Played my wildcard now, should I have Batshuayi or Costa in strike? I already have Hazard

ReputationRep:
    Any love for Bony at Stoke?

ReputationRep:
    Aguero given extra 24 hours to argue on his charge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    Torn between him and Benteke myself.

ReputationRep:
    Call me crazy, but Wilshere at 5.9mil could be madness if he stays fit and goes to Bournemouth! So long as you have a decent 5th choice mid and 3rd choice striker I think the injury risk is acceptable. Obviously need to see if Howe plays him as a Cdm, cm, winger or CAM first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Call me crazy, but Wilshere at 5.9mil could be madness if he stays fit and goes to Bournemouth! So long as you have a decent 5th choice mid and 3rd choice striker I think the injury risk is acceptable. Obviously need to see if Howe plays him as a Cdm, cm, winger or CAM first
    There are so many good options with these late transfers

When I use my WC, I could make a very interesting and very cheap team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    Not for me, won't have pens and when was the last time he played 90 minutes? Rather have Benteke

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Enner Valencia could be joining Everton

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    Enner Valencia could be joining Everton
    Crap. Well I still think based on fixtures that Lukaku could be the better pick. Always easy to swap to a lower priced player than it is for a higher priced player

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Played my wildcard now, should I have Batshuayi or Costa in strike? I already have Hazard
    Go for the guy that starts.

Lukaku will be fine, but he needs to start scoring soon. Bony is a very good option, but Benteke still going to be my choice.

ReputationRep:
    Some Negredo facts:

1 shot on target, 2 shots in total.
    4 chances created.

Somehow managed 1 goal and 2 assists.*

ReputationRep:
    any good new players around after deadline day?

missed a lot of what happened due to time difference.

Wilshire seems nice and cheap.. depends how deep he plays though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Some Negredo facts:

1 shot on target, 2 shots in total.
    4 chances created.

Somehow managed 1 goal and 2 assists.*
    Not great fixtures coming up too. Staying well clear personally for the moment at least. Whose everyone's third choice? I'm going for Benteke/Zlatan/bony I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure about benteke/remy and which one will play. Bony looks good though was solid at Swansea. Stoke have decent fixtures after Spurs too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WesterosWildling)
    I'm not sure about benteke/remy and which one will play. Bony looks good though was solid at Swansea. Stoke have decent fixtures after Spurs too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How about Defoe?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.