TSR Dating Thread! :D Watch

This discussion is closed.
Teebs
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Chocolate, cheese and sex all in one melted dirty ball of depravity? Probably not.
chad_ch
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Mcjazz)
Trust you? I'm not sure how you'd get that from that :p: But yeah I'm sure you can cook very nicely. (I was serious about the kitchen)
neither can I. frankly it felt like the right thing to say at the time. I did once blow the fuses in my house cooking though so I'm Jamie Oliver. also, I don't have a stupid lisp or a contract with Sainsbury's :-(
angel_sista
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
On come on. You want her to come on this thread and read your posts so that she'll realise that you like her, so you might as well disclose the name. It's gonna come out eventually.
Or he could do one of those anon posts where everyone who knows them knows who it is.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
On come on. You want her to come on this thread and read your posts so that she'll realise that you like her, so you might as well disclose the name. It's gonna come out eventually.
I do, but I don't.

So, no.
Mcjazz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by chad_ch)
neither can I. frankly it felt like the right thing to say at the time. I did once blow the fuses in my house cooking though so I'm Jamie Oliver. also, I don't have a stupid lisp or a contract with Sainsbury's :-(
Sweet. Well, I appreciate the effort. Ahh fuses have little to do with cooking, so you're fine
Teebs
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wish I had someone I had a secret crush on, it would make life much more interesting.
Mcjazz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by angel_sista)
Or he could do one of those anon posts where everyone who knows them knows who it is.
I think one of those is probably on the agenda :p:
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sweet. Well, I appreciate the effort. Ahh fuses have little to do with cooking, so you're fine

Unless it's an electric oven...:rolleyes:
Mcjazz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Teebs)
Chocolate, cheese and sex all in one melted dirty ball of depravity? Probably not.
That actually made me feel a bit sick. Chocolate and cheese is a no-no.
angel_sista
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Teebs)
I wish I had someone I had a secret crush on, it would make life much more interesting.
No it would make your life hell, especially if 1) they were an arse and/or 2) It was unrequited.
It's not fun at all. And don't wish stuff like that on a post with the devil's number! :p:
Mcjazz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Drewski)
Unless it's an electric oven...:rolleyes:
Minor details. It's all about the food
Mcjazz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No it would make your life hell, especially if 1) they were an arse and/or 2) It was unrequited.
It's not fun at all. And don't wish stuff like that on a post with the devil's number! :p:
This is a very good point. Unrequited love is the worst :p:
Teebs
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Luckily I'm good at getting over unrequited ones, but meh, I stand by what I said, secret crush would be at least a little bit more entertaining than seeing girls and thinking 'meh'.

That actually made me feel a bit sick. Chocolate and cheese is a no-no.
That was pretty much my goal in coming up with the idea.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's not the devil's number... The true devil's number is 616... [It was mistranslated originally] And... YOU posted number 616:eek: see!
angel_sista
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's not the devil's number... The true devil's number is 616... [It was mistranslated originally] And... YOU posted number 616:eek: see!
Ah, damn. I knew a comment like that would come back to bite me. I forgot about Q.I. What did I write in that post?
Mcjazz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Teebs)
Luckily I'm good at getting over unrequited ones, but meh, I stand by what I said, secret crush would be at least a little bit more entertaining than seeing girls and thinking 'meh'.

If that's really what you think when you see girls perhaps you should try batting for the other team :p:
angel_sista
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Teebs)

And lucky for you! It takes me aaaaaaaaages unless it's a 'he's cute!' kind of crush, in which case, it's a simple case of physical attraction.
Mcjazz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Really? How interesting :eek:
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ah, damn. I knew a comment like that would come back to bite me. I forgot about Q.I. What did I write in that post?
The link was in my post... It was that thing about being an 'emo-nerdette'.
Teebs
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If that's really what you think when you see girls perhaps you should try batting for the other team :p:
Ouch, burned :rolleyes:

Only recently has it been the case, but my last two crushes have both had boyfriends (and been female:p: ).
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.44%
No - but I will (77)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.86%

Watched Threads