Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ignotus~Veritas)
    The second book is Among the Imposters; the third is Among the Betrayed; the fourth is Among the Barons; the fifth is Among the Brave . . . . .

AMONG THE ENEMY COMES OUT JUNE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YAY!!! June 1st, June 1st, June 1st!!!
    Wait . . .
    THAT'S FOREVER FROM NOW!!! :mad: I can't wait that long! I'll have DIED by then!

(Original post by Ignotus~Veritas)
    The second book is Among the Imposters; the third is Among the Betrayed; the fourth is Among the Barons; the fifth is Among the Brave . . . . .

AMONG THE ENEMY COMES OUT JUNE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I can, like, put any pic on your blog? How about Hilary Duff? (I'm just teasing you there!!)

But really, I'd like to know who. (I did find a picture of Eminem, but I hate him. He's always talking about killing people-namely his girlfriend-and quite frankly, it makes me sick!)

LATER TODAY: This is what I have so far (I still need to know who/what you want pics of; I'll get them, though.): http://www.xanga.com/yo_less . Your name is "yo_less" and I'll PM you your password. (After I put up the pic, you can change the password.)
    dont put a pic of eminem!thats gonna make us sound evil.and i am a calm,peaceful albeit weird civilian...i really dunno,how abt linkin park or ...hmm,who d'u have a crush on?me not crazy abt anyone currently.

(Original post by wottabout)
    YAY!!! June 1st, June 1st, June 1st!!!
    Wait . . .
    THAT'S FOREVER FROM NOW!!! :mad: I can't wait that long! I'll have DIED by then!
    can i come for ur funeral?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    can i come for ur funeral?
    No. I'm only inviting Artemis Fowl, my immediate family, and a medium. But you can bring cake.

(Original post by wottabout)
    No. I'm only inviting Artemis Fowl, my immediate family, and a medium. But you can bring cake.
    ooooooh.me luv cake.what kind?i cook,you know(seriously).hey maybe,i can bring something i baked and kill your family as well...afterall,who wants to go to heaven(or hell *regards wottabout suspiciously*) alone?

ReputationRep:
    I am SO happy! Guess what? My book store just got bigger! (So happy; bigger building; new layout; MORE BOOKS!)

*frowns at ignotus*great,when i'm stuck here with no good book stores,she's celebrating how her excellent bookstore has enlargened.life is sooooo fair!(not)
    hm....ignotus,what are the fanfics u've read and enjoyed on ff.net?

ReputationRep:
    Fav fics? here: http://www.fanfiction.net/~IgnotusVeritas

My computer is being cruddy! Pics and images won't show up!!

ahh,stop moaning.ur computer cant be as bad as mine *kicks the piece of trash resentfully*
    shall check out the fanfics later.i've read another stort by identity99(author of one of the arty stories).called dream inside reality..i think
    i need ur help.my mums going to singapore - i think - and i'm gonna ask her to bring me books.now...what books should i ask for?
    to help u advice me,just remember that i like fantasy,spooky stuff,modern,mysterious,unexplai ned etc.

ReputationRep:
    Can't be that bad? My dad has had to re-load the internet four times this month!

Anyway, as for books, just go to Book Realm, and if you see a title that sounds interesting, I'll tell you more about it.

But if you can handle a lot of SiFi talk (I know a lot of people don't like it) I would suggest the Ender saga. (Ender's Game, Speaker for the Dead, Xenocide, Children of the Mind, ect. All that and the rest are on A~E~A)

Oh, and if you like the His Dark Matirials Trilogy, then you will LOVE the Bartimaeus Trilogy!

ReputationRep:
    Help!!! Ok, a long time ago there used to be an old artemis fowl site. Not on the learning forum, but on a different site. I know for a fact that some friends from there also type on here. If you're username ever used to be pixiedust122, rojak, BirdNerd IluvArty or any others please send me a private message! It's your old pal "Ruenna" with a changed username.

(Original post by AmericanChick)
    Help!!! Ok, a long time ago there used to be an old artemis fowl site. Not on the learning forum, but on a different site. I know for a fact that some friends from there also type on here. If you're username ever used to be pixiedust122, rojak, BirdNerd IluvArty or any others please send me a private message! It's your old pal "Ruenna" with a changed username.
    hey didn't u post something on the 1rst page of this forum.remember the "ruenna" name vaugely...
    nah,i'm not any of those ppl.

Ignotus;argh,you're confusing me!!!!which book??i was gonna ask for the storm braker cos that seems different and interesting.i borrowed a book by jonathan stroud called "The siege",is that part of the bartimaeus triolgy?it deosnt say...

OMG OMG,i just got a phone call - as in right now,half way thru this post - and it was the bookshop dude,he got THE STORMBRAKER!!!!!!!OMG....ok,i'll calm down *takes deep breath*...if i buy it i'll be spendin ALL my cash.every single penny.is it worth it....ok,i've just decided it is.YAY!!

i've suddenyly cheered up immensly.(forgive my enthusiasm,i am - by your standards - a literally deprived child...i act like a 5yr old at times like this.2nd time in a week actually - 1rst time was when i got shadow children and darren shan;eek!)

ReputationRep:
    Ignotus;argh,you're confusing me!!!!which book??i was gonna ask for the storm braker cos that seems different and interesting.i borrowed a book by jonathan stroud called "The siege",is that part of the bartimaeus triolgy?it deosnt say...

OMG OMG,i just got a phone call - as in right now,half way thru this post - and it was the bookshop dude,he got THE STORMBRAKER!!!!!!!OMG....ok,i'll calm down *takes deep breath*...if i buy it i'll be spendin ALL my cash.every single penny.is it worth it....ok,i've just decided it is.YAY!!

i've suddenyly cheered up immensly.(forgive my enthusiasm,i am - by your standards - a literally deprived child...i act like a 5yr old at times like this.2nd time in a week actually - 1rst time was when i got shadow children and darren shan;eek!)
    Yay! I hope you like it!

No, the Bartimaeus Trilogy is The Amulet of Samarkand and The Golem's Eye. For more info, go here

*grumble grumble* decisions,decisions!what about ender wiggen.personally,which did u preffer?bartimaeus or ender wiggen?
    my mum says she'll only bring one book..why,God,why?
    i have until wednesday to make my choice...
    ah well,atleast either way,i'm getting alex rider.

ReputationRep:
    *grumble grumble* decisions,decisions!what about ender wiggen.personally,which did u preffer?bartimaeus or ender wiggen?
    my mum says she'll only bring one book..why,God,why?
    i have until wednesday to make my choice...
    ah well,atleast either way,i'm getting alex rider.

What's your reading level? Or rather, what level do you enjoy reading on?

ReputationRep:
    I started reading The Bartimaeus Trilogy, but my sister was trying to read it, too, so after a while I decided to let her read it and I'd read some other book while I waited for her to finish. By the time she was done, I'd forgotten what happened! That kind of thing happens to me all the time, and I hate reading the whole beginning over again, so I have a bunch of books that I've read half of but forgot and never finished (The Hobbit). But from what I remember the beginning of Bartimaeus Trilogy is really great!

what level do i enjoy reading on?i dont know ..*looks around agitatedly*
    just tell me,ignotus,which did u personally enjoy more?I might be leaning towards the bartimaeus trilogy cos wottabout says its good too.
    but are any of the stuff really...er...heavy(not literally).cos i dont enjoy reading books like lord of the rings so much cos i think it drags abit - thats just my opinion,dont kill me!!
    so taking that into consideration,what d'u think?

ReputationRep:
    what level do i enjoy reading on?i dont know ..*looks around agitatedly*
    just tell me,ignotus,which did u personally enjoy more?I might be leaning towards the bartimaeus trilogy cos wottabout says its good too.
    but are any of the stuff really...er...heavy(not literally).cos i dont enjoy reading books like lord of the rings so much cos i think it drags abit - thats just my opinion,dont kill me!!
    so taking that into consideration,what d'u think?
    Which one? WHICH ONE? Are you mad? I can't possibly chose!

Ender- Science fiction

Bartimaeus- Fantasy

For info on Ender, here
    For info on Bartimaeus, here

ReputationRep:
    hey didn't u post something on the 1rst page of this forum.remember the "ruenna" name vaugely...
    nah,i'm not any of those ppl.
    Lol. Actually, I am. It was a long time ago and my account got deleted because I didn't use it enough. :rolleyes: But I'm back Looks like the Fowl movie just dropped out of existence. :confused:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.