The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ignotus~Veritas
The second book is Among the Imposters; the third is Among the Betrayed; the fourth is Among the Barons; the fifth is Among the Brave . . . . .

AMONG THE ENEMY COMES OUT JUNE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!! June 1st, June 1st, June 1st!!! :biggrin:
Wait . . .
THAT'S FOREVER FROM NOW!!! :mad: I can't wait that long! I'll have DIED by then!
Reply 661
Ignotus~Veritas
The second book is Among the Imposters; the third is Among the Betrayed; the fourth is Among the Barons; the fifth is Among the Brave . . . . .

AMONG THE ENEMY COMES OUT JUNE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I can, like, put any pic on your blog? How about Hilary Duff? (I'm just teasing you there!!)

But really, I'd like to know who. (I did find a picture of Eminem, but I hate him. He's always talking about killing people-namely his girlfriend-and quite frankly, it makes me sick!)

LATER TODAY: This is what I have so far (I still need to know who/what you want pics of; I'll get them, though.): http://www.xanga.com/yo_less . Your name is "yo_less" and I'll PM you your password. (After I put up the pic, you can change the password.)

dont put a pic of eminem!thats gonna make us sound evil.and i am a calm,peaceful albeit weird civilian...i really dunno,how abt linkin park or ...hmm,who d'u have a crush on?me not crazy abt anyone currently.
Reply 662
wottabout
YAY!!! June 1st, June 1st, June 1st!!! :biggrin:
Wait . . .
THAT'S FOREVER FROM NOW!!! :mad: I can't wait that long! I'll have DIED by then!

can i come for ur funeral? :wink:
yo-less
can i come for ur funeral? :wink:

No. I'm only inviting Artemis Fowl, my immediate family, and a medium. But you can bring cake. :biggrin:
Reply 664
wottabout
No. I'm only inviting Artemis Fowl, my immediate family, and a medium. But you can bring cake. :biggrin:

ooooooh.me luv cake.what kind?i cook,you know(seriously).hey maybe,i can bring something i baked and kill your family as well...afterall,who wants to go to heaven(or hell *regards wottabout suspiciously*) alone?
I am SO happy! Guess what? My book store just got bigger! (So happy; bigger building; new layout; MORE BOOKS!)
Reply 666
*frowns at ignotus*great,when i'm stuck here with no good book stores,she's celebrating how her excellent bookstore has enlargened.life is sooooo fair!(not)
hm....ignotus,what are the fanfics u've read and enjoyed on ff.net?
Fav fics? here: http://www.fanfiction.net/~IgnotusVeritas

My computer is being cruddy! Pics and images won't show up!!
Reply 668
ahh,stop moaning.ur computer cant be as bad as mine *kicks the piece of trash resentfully*
shall check out the fanfics later.i've read another stort by identity99(author of one of the arty stories).called dream inside reality..i think
i need ur help.my mums going to singapore - i think - and i'm gonna ask her to bring me books.now...what books should i ask for?
to help u advice me,just remember that i like fantasy,spooky stuff,modern,mysterious,unexplained etc.
Can't be that bad? My dad has had to re-load the internet four times this month!

Anyway, as for books, just go to Book Realm, and if you see a title that sounds interesting, I'll tell you more about it.

But if you can handle a lot of SiFi talk (I know a lot of people don't like it) I would suggest the Ender saga. (Ender's Game, Speaker for the Dead, Xenocide, Children of the Mind, ect. All that and the rest are on A~E~A)

Oh, and if you like the His Dark Matirials Trilogy, then you will LOVE the Bartimaeus Trilogy!
Reply 670
Help!!! Ok, a long time ago there used to be an old artemis fowl site. Not on the learning forum, but on a different site. I know for a fact that some friends from there also type on here. If you're username ever used to be pixiedust122, rojak, BirdNerd IluvArty or any others please send me a private message! It's your old pal "Ruenna" with a changed username. :biggrin:
Reply 671
AmericanChick
Help!!! Ok, a long time ago there used to be an old artemis fowl site. Not on the learning forum, but on a different site. I know for a fact that some friends from there also type on here. If you're username ever used to be pixiedust122, rojak, BirdNerd IluvArty or any others please send me a private message! It's your old pal "Ruenna" with a changed username. :biggrin:

hey didn't u post something on the 1rst page of this forum.remember the "ruenna" name vaugely...
nah,i'm not any of those ppl.
Reply 672
Ignotus;argh,you're confusing me!!!!which book??i was gonna ask for the storm braker cos that seems different and interesting.i borrowed a book by jonathan stroud called "The siege",is that part of the bartimaeus triolgy?it deosnt say...

OMG OMG,i just got a phone call - as in right now,half way thru this post - and it was the bookshop dude,he got THE STORMBRAKER!!!!!!!OMG....ok,i'll calm down *takes deep breath*...if i buy it i'll be spendin ALL my cash.every single penny.is it worth it....ok,i've just decided it is.YAY!!

i've suddenyly cheered up immensly.(forgive my enthusiasm,i am - by your standards - a literally deprived child...i act like a 5yr old at times like this.2nd time in a week actually - 1rst time was when i got shadow children and darren shan;eek!)
yo-less
Ignotus;argh,you're confusing me!!!!which book??i was gonna ask for the storm braker cos that seems different and interesting.i borrowed a book by jonathan stroud called "The siege",is that part of the bartimaeus triolgy?it deosnt say...

OMG OMG,i just got a phone call - as in right now,half way thru this post - and it was the bookshop dude,he got THE STORMBRAKER!!!!!!!OMG....ok,i'll calm down *takes deep breath*...if i buy it i'll be spendin ALL my cash.every single penny.is it worth it....ok,i've just decided it is.YAY!!

i've suddenyly cheered up immensly.(forgive my enthusiasm,i am - by your standards - a literally deprived child...i act like a 5yr old at times like this.2nd time in a week actually - 1rst time was when i got shadow children and darren shan;eek!)

Yay! I hope you like it!

No, the Bartimaeus Trilogy is The Amulet of Samarkand and The Golem's Eye. For more info, go here
Reply 674
*grumble grumble* decisions,decisions!what about ender wiggen.personally,which did u preffer?bartimaeus or ender wiggen?
my mum says she'll only bring one book..why,God,why?
i have until wednesday to make my choice...
ah well,atleast either way,i'm getting alex rider.
yo-less
*grumble grumble* decisions,decisions!what about ender wiggen.personally,which did u preffer?bartimaeus or ender wiggen?
my mum says she'll only bring one book..why,God,why?
i have until wednesday to make my choice...
ah well,atleast either way,i'm getting alex rider.

What's your reading level? Or rather, what level do you enjoy reading on?
I started reading The Bartimaeus Trilogy, but my sister was trying to read it, too, so after a while I decided to let her read it and I'd read some other book while I waited for her to finish. By the time she was done, I'd forgotten what happened! That kind of thing happens to me all the time, and I hate reading the whole beginning over again, so I have a bunch of books that I've read half of but forgot and never finished (The Hobbit). But from what I remember the beginning of Bartimaeus Trilogy is really great! :biggrin:
Reply 677
what level do i enjoy reading on?i dont know ..*looks around agitatedly*
just tell me,ignotus,which did u personally enjoy more?I might be leaning towards the bartimaeus trilogy cos wottabout says its good too.
but are any of the stuff really...er...heavy(not literally).cos i dont enjoy reading books like lord of the rings so much cos i think it drags abit - thats just my opinion,dont kill me!!
so taking that into consideration,what d'u think?
yo-less
what level do i enjoy reading on?i dont know ..*looks around agitatedly*
just tell me,ignotus,which did u personally enjoy more?I might be leaning towards the bartimaeus trilogy cos wottabout says its good too.
but are any of the stuff really...er...heavy(not literally).cos i dont enjoy reading books like lord of the rings so much cos i think it drags abit - thats just my opinion,dont kill me!!
so taking that into consideration,what d'u think?

Which one? WHICH ONE? Are you mad? I can't possibly chose!

Ender- Science fiction

Bartimaeus- Fantasy

For info on Ender, here
For info on Bartimaeus, here
Reply 679
yo-less
hey didn't u post something on the 1rst page of this forum.remember the "ruenna" name vaugely...
nah,i'm not any of those ppl.

Lol. Actually, I am. It was a long time ago and my account got deleted because I didn't use it enough. :rolleyes: But I'm back :biggrin: Looks like the Fowl movie just dropped out of existence. :confused:

Latest