Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Too nervous to sleep right now...
    My face when I saw the Grade Boundaries :zomg:
    Still, Good Luck everyone, hope it goes well and all :crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theJdog)
    I've just been looking at the grade boundaries and am so scared now that I've done bad FML. Oh well, time to remember the guy upstairs now . . .
    There is nothing to panic about until you have those grades! And even then there are still many options available to you that will help you so do not worry make sure to contact me if you do want any help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pathosL)
    oh that's cool, what gcses?
    maths, chemistry, physics, Greek, ill do english next year and I have a German as a second language igcse from previous years, hbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Its Andy)
    That's some very offensive language there...

It'd be a shame if someone...

.....gave you warning points for it :cool:
    I'm far too angelic for warning points

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XXSimranXX)
    hahaha ikr and campings not even nice id rather stay in my nice warm bed. i dont think anyone from my school would do such a thing haahahhahahahah this is just hilarious

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol and it's not like there's gonna be a huge line or something, you could go 20 mins early and be the first person i cant even believe anyone would even camp

ReputationRep:
    Guys you just need to relax - if you're going on to do A-Levels, you can still get straight A's if you put the work in!! Unless you don't get the grades your college/sixthform ask for the get onto a subject course eg B in languages. As long as you get your C in English and maths, you're good.

You shouldn't be disappointed if you put the right amount of effort and work into them!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mais bonne chance!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theTalker25)
    maths, chemistry, physics, Greek, ill do english next year and I have a German as a second language igcse from previous years, hbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol ive got 16 subjects itd take forever to list them, and why dont you also do biology ?

ReputationRep:
    lol and it's not like there's gonna be a huge line or something, you could go 20 mins early and be the first person i cant even believe anyone would even camp
    hahahhhaaaa ikr!! looooool i cannot get over this and this is just gcse imagine what they'd do for Alevels

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    soo nervous right noww i have alot of people counting on me especially my parents

ReputationRep:
    hahahhhaaaa ikr!! looooool i cannot get over this and this is just gcse imagine what they'd do for Alevels

Posted from TSR Mobile
    for a levels they'd probably buy a house opposite the school and watch over with binoculars all night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allypetal)
    My heart is racing and I know there isn't a chance in heaven I'm going to get a wink of sleep. How does everyone else feel about tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw, good luck for tomorrow!! Ah, I remember how nervous I was :rolleyes:
    seriously, you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yahya10123)
    soo nervous right noww i have alot of people counting on me especially my parents
    hope you do well bro

ReputationRep:
    lol ive got 16 subjects itd take forever to list them, and why dont you also do biology ?
    oh true sorry ! haha, and cause I couldn't it was either physics or biology, so I just went with physics

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    for a levels they'd probably buy a house opposite the school and watch over with binoculars all night
    hahahahhahahhahaaa im dyiiinnn

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theTalker25)
    oh true sorry ! haha, and cause I couldn't it was either physics or biology, so I just went with physics

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol dont be sorry what do you want to study?

ReputationRep:
    Arggjhh I can't sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Audi)
    Arggjhh I can't sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile
    same, im kinda tired aswell :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    same, im kinda tired aswell :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's the butterflies/ sick feeling in the pit of my stomach -_- I'm just so nervous!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aasvogel)
    Last year I waited on the post and was one of the last to know - this year I'll be one of the first.
    Last year I didn't even know the results were coming out, my sister woke me up at like 2 pm( one of my latest sleeps) and handed me them, and I was like "what's this?" Opened it and was pleasantly surprised! It was great because I hadn't been nervous at all because I didn't even know about it,win win,
    some of my friends are just waiting on the post, and I was like "YOU FOOLS!" but I'm the same as you I must know as soon as possible!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.