Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Have you officially firmed Bath then?
    We should meet and catch up some time!! (after the first meet up at Pembroke lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DCMed96)
    We should meet and catch up some time!! (after the first meet up at Pembroke lol)
    Yup sure, if you've never been to Bath then you should come Lunch/Dinner will be on me :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Yup sure, if you've never been to Bath then you should come Lunch/Dinner will be on me :cool:
    Havent been there!!! Will you be there this June (after exams)? I want to have a tour over Bath!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DCMed96)
    Havent been there!!! Will you be there this June (after exams)? I want to have a tour over Bath!
    No, I'll be there in September! Mind you, you'll probably be very busy at Imperial so you might need to wait until the holidays

ReputationRep:
    Seahawks v.s Patriots

Choose carefully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red Fox)
    I need an A* in maths or physics but I'm sort of going on the assumption that I'm going to get an A* in maths so I'm not bothering with physics which might come back to haunt me later. Meh, Bristol should be fun if I **** up anyway:lol:.
    Bristol is awesome!

But yeah, no motivation here either :lol:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    Seahawks v.s Patriots

Choose carefully.
    Happy with the result?

ReputationRep:
    I am in a terrible mood right now. I got my D1 and M3 exams back and got 58 and 75 UMS respectively. ****'s sake, I knew I screwed up D1 but I thought M3 went decently

Please say FP1, 2 and S2 went better :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Bristol is awesome!

But yeah, no motivation here either :lol:
    Yeah it is a great city tbf but I haven't seen the uni yet nor do I have an offer.

How are your A-Levels going?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it is a great city tbf but I haven't seen the uni yet nor do I have an offer.

How are your A-Levels going?
    Wait for an offer then go visit maybe

They're good, not had to start working yet which is nice. Although might have to learn the astronomy because I don't know it even though I've been taught it.

How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Wait for an offer then go visit maybe

They're good, not had to start working yet which is nice. Although might have to learn the astronomy because I don't know it even though I've been taught it.

How about you?
    Getting towards the end of all the content and nothing really feels that hard. It'll be fine once I start going through all the papers. Doubt I'll get an A* in chem though.

Haven't looked at astronomy yet but I've heard it's a pretty dull section.

ReputationRep:
    Getting towards the end of all the content and nothing really feels that hard. It'll be fine once I start going through all the papers. Doubt I'll get an A* in chem though.

Haven't looked at astronomy yet but I've heard it's a pretty dull section.
    Awesome! What you got left to do?

Chemistry will be fun

It's horrible. G485 is all ****. Like such random bull**** facts to just memorise. It's like biology again

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! What you got left to do?

Chemistry will be fun

It's horrible. G485 is all ****. Like such random bull**** facts to just memorise. It's like biology again
    Astronomy for physics and some energy stuff and redox titrations for chem. Unit 5 chem is actually quite interesting but the unit 4 organic stuff I just find boring now. Medical physics is the worst part of G485, I just can't be bothered to learn it myself and I can't understand my teacher's accent half the time in lessons:rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    Astronomy for physics and some energy stuff and redox titrations for chem. Unit 5 chem is actually quite interesting but the unit 4 organic stuff I just find boring now. Medical physics is the worst part of G485, I just can't be bothered to learn it myself and I can't understand my teacher's accent half the time in lessons:rolleyes:.
    Ooh, we just have enthalpy and entropy left for F325. And then some bits on isomerism and analysis for F324.
    I have that to come

Lol what accent does he have

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, we just have enthalpy and entropy left for F325. And then some bits on isomerism and analysis for F324.
    I have that to come

Analysis is so boring but it's easy.

Eastern European (Slovakian to be precise).

ReputationRep:
    gizzeh bitter that

I have that to come

Am I the only one who hates lenses in physics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    gizzeh bitter that

We have absolutely no optics wooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    gizzeh bitter that

I'm not saying it's the teacher's fault I can't understand him so don't get cheeky m8:lol:

ReputationRep:
    Do you ever go on threads for "____ university 2015 applicants" or w/e and wonder why people go on there purposely to argue why other universities are better
    Take
    A
    Chill
    Pill

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelc142)
    Do you ever go on threads for "____ university 2015 applicants" or w/e and wonder why people go on there purposely to argue why other universities are better
    Take
    A
    Chill
    Pill

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is that what people do?! I've only been on the Bath ones and I've been asking about the nearest kebabs to campus etc. :lol:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.