Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    what happened?
    I'm not really sure to be honest. I just ended up dwelling on things from the past, which I know I shouldn't be doing! Its been 6 months since my breakup now and I feel like I should have moved on a bit more (and should have stopped posting about it online!) but somehow I always end up thinking about it.
    Gah, my brain is so annoying

ReputationRep:
    A bit overwhelmed. But, I'm also learning to release the past and live fully in the moment, so that's calming my mind a little.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really ill

I need to catch up with work and do ucas but I'm constantly sneezing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by codle)
    I'm not really sure to be honest. I just ended up dwelling on things from the past, which I know I shouldn't be doing! Its been 6 months since my breakup now and I feel like I should have moved on a bit more (and should have stopped posting about it online!) but somehow I always end up thinking about it.
    well a break up is always hard and even though time passes by you will still have memories of the relationship so it is natural to think about a bit. you just need to be able to get through each day without dwelling on it and you'll find it won't hurt as much and in the end it will be just a memory.

Really, really hungry. :dong:

ReputationRep:
    well a break up is always hard and even though time passes by you will still have memories of the relationship so it is natural to think about a bit. you just need to be able to get through each day without dwelling on it and you'll find it won't hurt as much and in the end it will be just a memory.
    You're right, thank you. I just wish it was easier! It does hurt less than it used to. I just need to give myself more time and not beat myself up for being sad about it occasionally.

ReputationRep:
    A bit ill and very overwhelmed :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I really miss my BF, he went overseas for business. he was back a week ago to say that he loves me and he went again for the trip. Days become soooo long 😳😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by codle)
    You're right, thank you. I just wish it was easier! It does hurt less than it used to. I just need to give myself more time and not beat myself up for being sad about it occasionally.
    unfortunately it is never easy but you will be ok if you give it time, if you ever need to talk i'm always here to help

ReputationRep:
    unfortunately it is never easy but you will be ok if you give it time, if you ever need to talk i'm always here to help
    Thank you, I really appreciate it

(Original post by codle)
    Feeling like I've taken a step back in the moving on process.
    This is so frustrating.
    (Original post by codle)
    Sorry to hear this :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Bored and especially lonely after breaking up with my gf. Feel like speaking to new people I have never spoken to before. If interested give me a pm, am happy to chat to anyone whether they are feeling depressed or the happiest on earth. 17 male. Mostly use skype, mic not needed. Just want to chat. Am not a creep but am happy to talk about most things... feel free to rant about what is making you depressed, I just want to talk. #lonely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparster)
    Bored and especially lonely after breaking up with my gf. Feel like speaking to new people I have never spoken to before. If interested give me a pm, am happy to chat to anyone whether they are feeling depressed or the happiest on earth. 17 male. Mostly use skype, mic not needed. Just want to chat. Am not a creep but am happy to talk about most things... feel free to rant about what is making you depressed, I just want to talk. #lonely
    I sent you pm message with Skype details

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    pretty overwhelmed by how much work i missed in two days off school, but otherwise good

ReputationRep:
    pretty overwhelmed by how much work i missed in two days off school, but otherwise good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lustawny)
    Sorry to hear this :sad:

Thank you - don't worry, I'll be okay

ReputationRep:
    Empty

ReputationRep:
    kinda lonely. my missing orientation week and all the fares cost me a lost of unmade friendships.

ReputationRep:
    like a leaf

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    like a leaf

Posted from TSR Mobile
    2deep4me

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.