Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A young lady customer told me I was beautiful tonight!!!!:awesome: I am so chuffed, especially chuffed because the lady wasn't a weirdo! She said I look like someone from the film Brave, but I've not seen it:hmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    I am shattered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Absolutely over the moon
    I don't like talking about results but that is the reason why :rofl:

euphoric really couldn't have dreamed for better :woo:

going to sleep now

27 bloody sleep deprived hours :toofunny:
    Massive well done to you; and thanks.

lol **** this.
    Idk so much stuff rattling round in my head and nothing has really changed like i thought it would.
    Nobody is ever gonna fully get the things i experience at night, how real it all is and im fed up of being patronised about it.
    so yeh.

whatever

ReputationRep:
    Had a nightmare and woke up now can't go back to sleep :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    Had a nightmare and woke up now can't go back to sleep :sad:
    Was it about me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Undeserving of anything good that happens.
    I deserve all the bad things that happen to me, just feel like I'm a bad person and feel so selfish when the occasional good thing happens. Others are way more deserving of it and I wish I could just give it to them to stop me from feeling happy. I don't deserve to feel happy at all.

I'm a **** person and please don't try to convince me otherwize. I don't deserve any of your compliments that yall leave me. They've nice but no one ever compliments me and I've a,ways been on the receiving end of bullying so that's the norm for me now. I'm so used to it that everything good seems fake to me. Therefore I wish I could give the experience to someone who is way more deserving than me.

I'm so used to people just betraying me and hurting me that I've come to accept that that's what I deserve and that's what I need to function. I feel as though people don't really like me and just do nice things to bring me up and then crash me into the ground (Except Matrix and Cheese though, they're genuinely nice people who I can trust right now).

So idk what to do anymore.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2:

I really need to stop getting attached to people

Sorry guys but I'm an unstable emotional mess right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Was it about me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I deserve all the bad things that happen to me, just feel like I'm a bad person and feel so selfish when the occasional good thing happens. Others are way more deserving of it and I wish I could just give it to them to stop me from feeling happy. I don't deserve to feel happy at all.

I'm a **** person and please don't try to convince me otherwize. I don't deserve any of your compliments that yall leave me. They've nice but no one ever compliments me and I've a,ways been on the receiving end of bullying so that's the norm for me now. I'm so used to it that everything good seems fake to me. Therefore I wish I could give the experience to someone who is way more deserving than me.

I'm so used to people just betraying me and hurting me that I've come to accept that that's what I deserve and that's what I need to function. I feel as though people don't really like me and just do nice things to bring me up and then crash me into the ground (Except Matrix and Cheese though, they're genuinely nice people who I can trust right now).

Spoiler:
    Show
    :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2 :cry2:

I know we've talked about this before and you said you don't want anyone to convince you otherwise but I don't agree with you. Sorry if this makes you feel worse but what you've said there is complete and utter rubbish! I know you probably won't agree with me but I honestly think that.
    You are not a **** person; you're one of the best people I've gotten to know on here. (Yes, that is a compliment but it's true and no matter how many times you tell yourself you only deserve bad things, no! Everyone goes through bad moments, some a lot longer than others, but we all deserve good things to happen to us and you are no exception). This does show your caring nature but as I said, be happy for the good things you have in life and you will then spread happiness as the people close to you will definitely feel very happy for you! :yep:

Yes, it's nice to do things for other people sometimes but honestly, no one is "more deserving" of compliments and good. Everyone makes mistakes and I think they should be forgiven and continue to spread good. So, any mistakes you have made should not hinder your chances of ever getting compliments or reduce how deserving you are of it. More to the point, I don't even think you have made any mistakes in relation to this anyway! The fault is in the bullying and so it is the bullies who should be reconsidering this sense of deserving in any case, and not you.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Remember, "we'll leave the past in the past, gonna find the future, if misery loves company well, so long, they'll miss you when your gone".

In other words, continue being proud of who you are. You have a fantastic personality (being very kind, understanding, humorous, inspirational and motivational in many cases are just 5 to mention ) and a very beautiful soul! Those people who bully you will realise sooner or later what they missed out on and how great a person you really are. As for those who don't, well, they're not worth your time and worries :nah:

(Aww thanks, that means a lot!:hugs:)

Spoiler:
    Show
    :console: x 100

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

You deffo deserve good things Freezer :hugs:Everyone does! Even people you hate do! Its just something people deserve after the hardships they've faced, the fact they've pulled through it, the fact that you have pulled through it! In fact, m8, u should feel proud of yourself! I mean - look how far you've come and all these fab things ure doing!Dude u deserve every compliment, every good word, every :hugs: emoji we give you! I hope u understand that u just need to give ureself a bit more credit m8
    As a certain Matrix123 said "Those people who bully you will realise sooner or later what they missed out on and how great a person you really are. As for those who don't, well, they're not worth your time and worries "
    And also thank you for your kind words. Its time for you to start accepting your own
    Spoiler:
    Show
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Good morning everyone
    Oh I do hope my headache from last night has go-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHH

ReputationRep:
    Horrible about myself because I'm so rubbish at driving and will never pass my test

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    You deffo deserve good things Freezer :hugs:Everyone does! Even people you hate do! Its just something people deserve after the hardships they've faced, the fact they've pulled through it, the fact that you have pulled through it! In fact, m8, u should feel proud of yourself! I mean - look how far you've come and all these fab things ure doing!Dude u deserve every compliment, every good word, every :hugs: emoji we give you! I hope u understand that u just need to give ureself a bit more credit m8
    As a certain Matrix123 said "Those people who bully you will realise sooner or later what they missed out on and how great a person you really are. As for those who don't, well, they're not worth your time and worries "
    And also thank you for your kind words. Its time for you to start accepting your own
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ooh would I know this Matrix? :mmm:
    But seriously, very true and very inspirational! :yep::hugs:
    Good morning everyone
    Oh I do hope my headache from last night has go-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHH
    Aww not again! :console:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Horrible about myself because I'm so rubbish at driving and will never pass my test
    :console: you know this is sill and not true! You'll get better with practise! Don't worry! :hugs:I have faith in you! :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    fun fact: I'm too scared to pick up the phone and book driving lessons
    therefore u should be proud of ureself!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Ooh would I know this Matrix? :mmm:
    But seriously, very true and very inspirational! :yep::hugs:

Aww not again! :console:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not sure - I do hope so, she's such a lovely individual :teehee:aww thanks but I dont think its as inspirational as your wise words to freezer
    ikr
    im gonna eat some food to see if that helps before going on meds
    I'm going to try not to overdose this time XDD

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure - I do hope so, she's such a lovely individual :teehee:aww thanks but I dont think its as inspirational as your wise words to freezer
    ikr
    im gonna eat some food to see if that helps before going on meds
    I'm going to try not to overdose this time XDD
    :hugs:
    The most lovely female I know is my sister so:erm:
    Aww I think I may have lost my point at times but yours would have been very inspirational to me:yep: :yy:
    OK, and you better not overdose
    ()
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :console: you know this is sill and not true! You'll get better with practise! Don't worry! :hugs:I have faith in you! :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    fun fact: I'm too scared to pick up the phone and book driving lessons
    therefore u should be proud of ureself!
    Thanks you seem to be one of the only people that have some belief in me even my own mum says I had no hope and I should accept that I will fail my test several times before I pass
    And no!! Definitely book a lesson, even if it's just one taster session! Like driving can be great fun if you know what you're doing (except I don't)

ReputationRep:
    I know we've talked about this before and you said you don't want anyone to convince you otherwise but I don't agree with you. Sorry if this makes you feel worse but what you've said there is complete and utter rubbish! I know you probably won't agree with me but I honestly think that.
    You are not a **** person; you're one of the best people I've gotten to know on here. (Yes, that is a compliment but it's true and no matter how many times you tell yourself you only deserve bad things, no! Everyone goes through bad moments, some a lot longer than others, but we all deserve good things to happen to us and you are no exception). This does show your caring nature but as I said, be happy for the good things you have in life and you will then spread happiness as the people close to you will definitely feel very happy for you! :yep:

Yes, it's nice to do things for other people sometimes but honestly, no one is "more deserving" of compliments and good. Everyone makes mistakes and I think they should be forgiven and continue to spread good. So, any mistakes you have made should not hinder your chances of ever getting compliments or reduce how deserving you are of it. More to the point, I don't even think you have made any mistakes in relation to this anyway! The fault is in the bullying and so it is the bullies who should be reconsidering this sense of deserving in any case, and not you.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Remember, "we'll leave the past in the past, gonna find the future, if misery loves company well, so long, they'll miss you when your gone".
    In other words, continue being proud of who you are. You have a fantastic personality (being very kind, understanding, humorous, inspirational and motivational in many cases are just 5 to mention ) and a very beautiful soul! Those people who bully you will realise sooner or later what they missed out on and how great a person you really are. As for those who don't, well, they're not worth your time and worries :nah:

(Aww thanks, that means a lot!:hugs:)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :console: x 100
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    **** sake TSR! Stop refreshing the damn page!!!!!!!!
    Right now I'm gonna shorten my response as I'm not feeling like writing it out again, sorry.

But yes we've talked about this before and I don't think that I can be convinced anymore. Too much hurt has occurred and I fear the damage is irreversible!
    It doesn't make me feel worse so don't worry about that!
    Aw really? But what about Cheese, Amellia, Sassking etc... They're all better than me!
    (True but I'm just glad that everyone can pull through them and enjoy happiness for themselves! Well maybe but they deserve it more of course!)

Well I put other before me 100% of the time. That way I can make others happy which then helps me to forget about how I'm feeling which turn makes me happy!
    True, but I make mistakes by the hour and it's frustrating to still have people laugh at me when I screw up in public.
    Well knowing me I probably have!
    Well they're happy that they bullied me! They said it was one of the best things they ever chose to do! Naturally I went and burst into tears and seriously considered SH.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Was listening to that when I read that! Very good song indeed! And I'm glad you quoted it!
    :jumphug: :jumphug: That's worth more than two but yeah.
    That's just so sweet of you to say that!
    That final paragraph has left tears in my eyes and a smile on my face!
    Thankyou so much for that!
    (Aww no worries! :hugs:)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:
    The most lovely female I know is my sister so:erm:
    Aww I think I may have lost my point at times but yours would have been very inspirational to me:yep: :yy:
    OK, and you better not overdose ()
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    aww stawp it :blush: so are you sista :hugs:
    no u didnt, stop putting ureself down! Aww thats nice of u
    ikr :erm:

(Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Thanks you seem to be one of the only people that have some belief in me even my own mum says I had no hope and I should accept that I will fail my test several times before I pass
    And no!! Definitely book a lesson, even if it's just one taster session! Like driving can be great fun if you know what you're doing (except I don't)
    :hugs: np
    wtf! Ur Mum should be supporting u! Looks like imma have to take her place :rofl:
    Nooo! With practice you'll be fine! I have a friend just like you who passed 1st time with 2 minors! Now she drives me everywhere :laugh:
    I hat phoning people up too much, i dont want to! I've already had 1 taster lesson and I want to learn, I just can't face the phoning up process :erm:

ReputationRep:
    **** sake TSR! Stop refreshing the damn page!!!!!!!!
    Right now I'm gonna shorten my response as I'm not feeling like writing it out again, sorry.

But yes we've talked about this before and I don't think that I can be convinced anymore. Too much hurt has occurred and I fear the damage is irreversible!
    It doesn't make me feel worse so don't worry about that!
    Aw really? But what about Cheese, Amellia, Sassking etc... They're all better than me!
    (True but I'm just glad that everyone can pull through them and enjoy happiness for themselves! Well maybe but they deserve it more of course!)

Well I put other before me 100% of the time. That way I can make others happy which then helps me to forget about how I'm feeling which turn makes me happy!
    True, but I make mistakes by the hour and it's frustrating to still have people laugh at me when I screw up in public.
    Well knowing me I probably have!
    Well they're happy that they bullied me! They said it was one of the best things they ever chose to do! Naturally I went and burst into tears and seriously considered SH.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Was listening to that when I read that! Very good song indeed! And I'm glad you quoted it!
    :jumphug: :jumphug: That's worth more than two but yeah.
    That's just so sweet of you to say that!
    That final paragraph has left tears in my eyes and a smile on my face!
    Thankyou so much for that!
    (Aww no worries! :hugs:)
    Aww no worries, I understand. When the page refreshes it's really frustrating when you've lost a whole load of text. No need to apologise

OK, well it's alright that you feel that way and I appreciate how much you are trying but don't you think that if you just accept it and do nothing, nothing will change? If you, however, choose to have a more open mind and be open to the possibility of change (no matter how small you think the chances are) then you have the chance for it to be reversed.
    Yes, Cheese, Amellia and SassKing are all truly amazing people but on what basis are they better? It's more what your past struggles are dictating as opposed to the truth, I feel.
    (Aww fair enough. But I'm not having that :hand: (<--never used that emoji before) you deserve it as much as others, as Cheese said, very well )

That's a great thing to do, but you can still do things for yourself! I know for a fact that at the very least, Cheese and I try to do the same thing for you to make sure your happy. If you are selfless for us, why can't we be selfless for you?
    Don't we all? Everyone constantly makes mistakes, some big some small. But it's about what you learn from it, above all :yep:
    As I said earlier, if those people don't understand this then they aren't worth your time.
    Well, that is just sick, disgusting behaviour!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Haha, awesome. It sure is!
    Awww! :jumphug:
    Just the truth
    Aww that means so much and I'm so happy you're smiling! :yep: :woo:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.