Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS)
    Everyone feels like that about their parents though. If your aunt and uncle were your parents they'd have to do the things that your parents do which annoy you and you'd like your parents more. :p:

I've never been. That's something I'm going to have to do some time soon!

I dropped French in year 10 too - FAIL also! :danceboy:
    Haha, i agree but my parents are my parents they are annoying lol, u havent met them :p:

Lets go to Disneyland, tsr trip :cool: i want to go there now!

haha :five: languages suck! i can barely speak and write english so i dont know how i was expwcted to know i forgein one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS)
    Everyone's parents are like that! :p:

I'm watching Big Brother now though; maybe later. :toofunny:

* looks at profile * You got an A at GCSE though. hehe
    Yeahh, we need parents whoever :sad:

Eww BB :p: wots going on how are the weirdo bunch or people doing?

and yeah i dont know how that happened! i struggle to speak english!

i speak my own language :proud:

wot you up to tomz?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS)
    Go start a society for hating parents or something dude. :p:

There isn't much to say really; it's really boring tonight. There are 2 distinct groups in the house: luxury bedroom and b-block (crap bedroom). They just failed a river dance task and so have hardly any money for food. You're up to speed now. :p:

I can see that; capital E on English please. :security:

Nothing. I'll probably just bum around the house as per usual. You got anything planned?
    Haha, starts a soc :ninja:

hah wow i now feel i dont need to watch BB for the next week or so cos nothing decent is going to happen :p:

sorry English! :puppyeyes: :getmecoat:

mm same, im going to just sleep i think and i may go out tomx nite actually no one wanted to go out tonite, and its raining now!

eurggh my ipod is being annoying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS)
    Out on the razzle aye?

Throw it out! They're nothing but trouble. :p:
    yeah man i have money this week, and i havent been out for so long, so i think we may go for a meal and then out on the town :cool:

nandos :coma:

haha i like my ipod thou :sad: im guessing u dont like them then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS)
    I've only ever been to Nandos once. I think I had chicken, or was it chicken? :s: It was probably chicken actually. :p:
    You sure? It might have been chicken

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS)
    Have you got a job then?

I've only ever been to Nandos once. I think I had chicken, or was it chicken? :s: It was probably chicken actually. :p:

Na, they're okay. I've just never had one. :puppyeyes: I was going to steal it from your bin.
    Yeahh ermm my job is different ... i work in a christmas shop :s:

lol

chicken :coma: im certain it was chicken :p: would want to knw wot phoney nandos u went to if it wasnt!

Oo okay its in my bin now, ur welcome to come and get it now :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS)
    I do want some, not winnie the pooh ones though. :p:
    hello kitty?

i think they would be quite cute :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS)
    That is different, you're right. I bet it's easy though for the first 11 months of the year though. :p:

No, that's not your bin... your bin is in the street; it's red and has a slot on the side of it. Put it in there in an envelope. :yes: * check your PM for my address * :ninja:
    Yess :sad: its dead for most of the year except november and december, but i get payed to do nothing more or less

Oo that bin okay, seals the envelope and sends it off :p:

im bloody cold, im thinking of wrapping myself up in bed now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS)
    Yeah, that's more up my street. :p:
    well you're in luck

because i am a girl that knows things and i knows just where you can get some of those

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS)
    Sounds good. I wish I had a job. :sad:

Seriously now, I haven't sent you my address yet; two seconds.

Go for it. Sounds like a good idea innit. :cool:
    Yess im sure you do wish, they are such a drag the jobs :sad:

i want to work in HMV but i dont think i would get the job in there!

hah okay *awaits address* ill send it first class!

mmmm :proud:

:eek: there is this perverted program on channel 5 im not rele sure wot its about :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS)
    And, wow, a girl that knows things. You're in the minority there. You're rare and special. *couldn't have said it in a worse place *
    :banned:

Cheeky ******* :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS)
    Yeah, so is a lack of money though. :p:

Why not?

Recorded delivery too please, tight wad! :hmmm: lol

I would check it out, but I'm in the room with my parents watching My Name is Earl. :p:
    you been looking for a job?

and i think you have to be cool to work in HMV, im not :sad:

OK OK OK recorded delivery it is then, want me to have it signed for aswell?

haha trust me u dont want to watch it with ur rents it has sexy time in it :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS)
    Ooo, do tell. I'll skip presents on my birthday and get a set at Christmas... yes, times are hard. :bawling: :p:

And, wow, a girl that knows things. You're in the minority there. You're rare and special. *couldn't have said it in a worse place *
    she knows toooooooo much

hello kitty PJ's? the internet is your freind

now what style you after? may i suggest a cami panty combo? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS)
    Yeah, I haven't put my CV together yet though. I haven't the strength.

I'm sure you are. Do you support Liverpool FC? :p:

Yes please, that would be awfully nice for you.

Yeah, that's got to be the worst experience ever. :toofunny: I have had too many of them for my liking...

(p.s. sorry for the wait, thought you hadn't responded yet because I replied to Dalimyr's message and got confused :sad:)
    Tut Tut, u need to ge that cv together i think, i dont knw where mine is actualy atm :s:

haha nahh im not a footy fan im afraid, im a rugby man

Yeapp it is going in the post in the morning!

okay i had to turn the tv off it was cringeworthy stuff lmao!

thats k i was watching greys now anyway

i wish it would stop with the rain! :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS)
    I can only fill in the grades thing though. I don't have any past experience or anything; I don't want to work as a lackey, I'm management material. I just haven't got the experience yet. I know where your CV isn't. :yes:

Oh, you're one of those sissy boys who likes rugby aye? :no: I thought more of you. :p:

Cheers matey. :cheers:

What was it? Sounds good. lol

What's greys?

The weather is fine down here.

I tryed looking for it on the comp and couldnt find it :mad: have u done no work experince :p:

yess im a sissy boy that likes rugby, rugby is good, especially bath rugby!

It was about this brothel and it had explicit videos of people

Greys Anatomy, love it so much its like cheesey thou!

***** i want it to stop raining!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS)
    :hahaha: Looks like you're going to have to make another one. | Yeah, I've done loads - I did apply for medicine after all. :p: It's not the same as having a job though, but I suppose it's all I've got.

You're a sissy boy who likes rugby in the bath!? :eek: I see what's going on here, you've been flirting with me all night; I knew this conversation wasn't what it seemed. :sad: :laugh:

Oh dear... that wouldn't have gone down well with me ma and pa at all. :no: They still think I'm a little kid though. :p:

Ah right, that makes more sense. Yeah, Greys Anatomy is really good. I used to watch it a lot ages ago when it was on very late and when everyone else was asleep (and I had nothing to do).

:console:
    Haha would make sense, well u suppose you have to start somewhere, even if it is at skivvy level :p:

:sad: are my advances not working dam! :getmecoat: how can u not like rugby? rugby is good? :borat:

haha im so glad my rents didnt see that i would ave been forced to advert my eyes and leave :p:

Mmmm everyone goes to bed at like 10 in my house so i end up watching random stuff on the tv :rolleyes:

thanz for the rep mate :five:

ReputationRep:
    Sport is rubbish.

you can ask in AAM to get the rep turned into a pos :p:

Also, being the only person in the house who's awake is a regular occurence here, too. woo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS)
    It's just so unfair though!

Na, just kidding. I love rugby; I was after all the captain of the school team for 5 years. lol I only bother watching national rugby though. I haven't got time for following club rugby. It's niiiice. I :love: Borat. (as I'm sure some of the mods know from back in the day hehe)

Every time there is a sex scene on the tv, or even people just kissing, it makes me uneasy when I'm in the room with them. Strange. :p:

I feel so lonely at times because I stay up a few hours later than everyone else. I wish my sleeping pattern was back to normal - like when I was at school. It just isn't fair. :dontknow:

That's okay, it's been good chatting. btw, you negged me, but it's the thought that counts - still upsetting though. :p:
    LMAO thats a new one :p: dont fear im talking to me connections (if they tlk to me on msn) :hmmm:

and i never rele played rugby, i played hockey was a good hockey player

i havent seen the borat film yet is it any good?
    i dont have a sleeping pattern its out of the window i dont rele need sleep but it would be nice eh?

sorry if i have bored u to death that wasnt my plan for the nite :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olileauk)
    Sport is rubbish.

you can ask in AAM to get the rep turned into a pos :p:

Also, being the only person in the house who's awake is a regular occurence here, too. woo.
    I have done the AAM

im a r ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS)
    What!? :eek: I'll let that one slide. :p:

Cheers. :yy:

It's really annoying. I was reading some stuff earlier about having increased risk of stroke and heart problems if you are awake during the night and sleep during the day. :/ Don't let me scare you or anything though. :afraid: hehe
    So I don't like sport. So what?

Also, i tend not to sleep past 10am or 10.30, so, y'know, sleeping during the day isn't much of an issue :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.