The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why are all the grade boundaries for my subjects significantly higher than usual?! :unimpressed:
Original post by becky96
Could teachers tell us results now if they wanted to?

No
Reply 6802
Original post by kevloui
Hope is slowly being lost..

Haha! Hope is not entirely lost. Look at the grade boundaries for C3, they are lower than most people expected.
Take your sweet time Edexcel :dry:
This time tomorrow everyone will be frantically logging on to TRACK and/or getting ready to pick up results

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm too terrified to even think about grade boundaries, nevermind look at them. Not sure it will make me feel any better, probably a lot worse.

EDIT: curiosity killed the cat. Not sure if I feel better or worse or just in a state of confusion haha
(edited 10 years ago)

Is this already showing june 13 for you? I've only got jan 13!
Yet again, edexcel is playing with us.
Reply 6808
Original post by ANONYM00SE
I'm too terrified to even think about grade boundaries, nevermind look at them. Not sure it will make me feel any better, probably a lot worse.

Trust me it'll make u feel better however depends on the subject you took
Original post by Benjy100
Beautiful C4 grade boundaries from OCR. 21 marks can be lost and you'll still get an A! Now I am fairly sure that I've got that A and thus the A* I need in maths for university :biggrin:

Hurry up tomorrow I have waited far too long

Very very beautiful :smile:
Still annoyed that I missed out a question though... I didn't even know it was there. I'm so stupid!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6810
I can't find the OCRAmgrade boundaries, someone help please:confused:
Guys, does anyone know the grade boundaries for OCR economics "The global economy" for june 2013? I can't seem to find them anywhere.
AQA English is a lot higher then I expected :/ however, AQA Biology is lower, so fingers crossed!

Just waiting for edexcel now! :hide:
Its good the grade boundaries for C3 is OK
I'm quite scared, even though AQA History, and AQA sociology, have decent grade boundaries. But I'm particularly nervous for OCR English lit, I thought boundaries would be lenient. 😣

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6816
Think my teachers will be getting my results soon... and so the long chain of people that I'm going to disappoint begins. :ashamed2:
Now that I've seen the grade boundaries except from edexcel.
My predictions for AS best case scenario: AACD
Worst(which i would likely get): BCDD
So disappointing... :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6818
Edexcel have always gotta be extra in their movements. First they lost the papers then they are slow to publish the grade boundaries.

Dear Edexcel,

Just retire from exams and do us all a favour. :top:
(edited 10 years ago)
Hurry up Edexcel ............

Latest