Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, Arsene doesn't really make it better for himself does he? Almost as if he loves putting the pressure on himself. Now I'm expecting big things in the transfer market. If we end up with a bunch of free signings from Ligue 1 by the 2nd of September I'm going to be really pissed off.

If we **** up mid-way next season or face an injury crisis with either Ozil or Ramsey out expect fans to call for Arsene's head :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    **** Wenger man.

More of his bull**** this season, Ozil was a blip, won't ever happen again with AW in charge.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    Agreed tbh. The excuse for being so defensive last season was that we had no attacking options, and we found it impossible to score against teams that defended deep. Basically just Hazard trying to make stuff happen, and Oscar not being able to find a striker to pass the ball to.

So defend well, don't concede and try to force the goal was the grim reality.

(Although a lot depends on what you guys and City do. I can see City crushing the league again...)
    We need divine intervention for Arsene to see the light and wake up! Count us out before it's even started, ain't got a chance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    We need divine intervention for Arsene to see the light and wake up! Count us out before it's even started, ain't got a chance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol what, we haven't signed anyone yet? signing fabregas alone wouldn't have won us anything.

if the transfer window goes tits up its all on wenger though, no excuses this summer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    Mmm, like I've said before, it's understandable.

****ing loving the idea of:

Costa/Lukaku
    Hazard - Oscar - Willian/Schurrle
    Matic - Fabregas

though. We might actually score some goals...
    Yes it adds up:

• Fabregas is on the market and said to be interested in joining a PL team
    • Most reliable journalists have ruled out Arsenal, City, Liverpool and United
    • Chelsea are said to have made (or are preparing to make) a bid for Cesc
    • This isn't Mourinho's first choice signing (apparently wants Koke) but Chelsea's board is pushing for Cesc
    • Fabregas' girlfriend/daughter lives in London, so he would obviously like to stay there

Congrats on Cesc, bruvs.

ReputationRep:
    Anyway I can't wait til the World Cup starts so I don't have to pay so much attention to these ****ing transfer debacles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    lol what, we haven't signed anyone yet? signing fabregas alone wouldn't have won us anything.

if the transfer window goes tits up its all on wenger though, no excuses this summer.
    But passing up the opportunity to get him back is foolish, even more so when he would massively strengthen a rival. And I've said it so many times because we need Cesc because in terms of depth it's not as great as everyone believes.

I feel it in my soul, I just know this transfer window will be terrible, 2011/12 trolley dash Mk II. :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any news on the Ox yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any news on the Ox yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    10-21 days out

ReputationRep:
    10-21 days out
    It's gna be the case for the majority of our midfielders next season.

And they say we don't need cesc

**** sakes

ReputationRep:
    10-21 days out
    Luckily he's on England duty because then he could be fit by the time he comes back to you, if he's not fit by the time he goes back to Arsenal it means that he's not going to play next season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Luckily he's on England duty because then he could be fit by the time he comes back to you, if he's not fit by the time he goes back to Arsenal it means that he's not going to play next season.
    He'll play the first game. Or two.

Then he'll be out till march.

Ramsey will play until November and will be out until feb.

Ozil from November to jan.

Wilshere from feb to may

And then we'll have this orgasmic midfield partnership of Arteta and Flamini.

And then flamini will get a red card and Arteta will get injured

**** sakes

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, though. Mourinho wouldn't even loan us his third choice ****ing striker last summer, and now Wenger is going to give him the green light to get his hands on Cesc ****ing Fabregas, one of the best play-makers to ever grace the Premier League? ****ing hell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    He'll play the first game. Or two.

Then he'll be out till march.

Ramsey will play until November and will be out until feb.

Ozil from November to jan.

Wilshere from feb to may

And then we'll have this orgasmic midfield partnership of Arteta and Flamini.

And then flamini will get a red card and Arteta will get injured

**** sakes
    Well we can't buy Fabregas and bench him, waiting for Ramsey or Ozil to get injured. And Fabregas isn't a DM so we can't put him where Arteta plays. He's a quality player but it makes sense not to buy him as much I'd love us to actually do so.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is honestly small club mentality if he actually goes to Chelsea

ReputationRep:
    Arsene better be in the middle of doing a madness because he's royally ****ed up. He better not think Hull ****ting themselves and allowing us to win the FA Cup has stemmed the vociferous dissatisfaction with him, because it hasn't.

Missing out in Cesc is fine if he brings in 3/4 top quality players, but if we end up spending £40/£50m on 5 £10m average players it will be nothing short of a disgrace.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    Well we can't buy Fabregas and bench him, waiting for Ramsey or Ozil to get injured. And Fabregas isn't a DM so we can't put him where Arteta plays. He's a quality player but it makes sense not to buy him as much I'd love us to actually do so.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We won't bench him though. It'll just give an opportunity to have world class depth, so that we can rotate players and still kill teams

ReputationRep:
    Arsene better be in the middle of doing a madness because he's royally ****ed up. He better not think Hull ****ting themselves and allowing us to win the FA Cup has stemmed the vociferous dissatisfaction with him, because it hasn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're actually an embarrassment. Just switch off from all the bull**** transfer rumours if you can't be patient. There's a very convenient distraction coming up called the World Cup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by De Chirico)
    You're actually an embarrassment. Just switch off from all the bull**** transfer rumours if you can't be patient. There's a very convenient distraction coming up called the World Cup.
    Feel free to ride Arsene's **** but I for one won't be. I don't need to be patient when all the signs are suggesting nothing will change this season. I'm not the only one stressing so I guess we are all embarrassments. But like I said, feel free to buy into the Wenger lie like previous seasons if you are mug enough.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is the first time I'm actually mad at Wenger. This is the turning point for me.If Cesc goes to Chelsea, Wenger has to deliver the title next season. If he has such faith in the players we already have, to turn down a player like Cesc, then he has to deliver major honours. I won't accept second best next season.

There are no excuses for Wenger anymore. We have the money, we have our best players tied down, the stadium debt is manageable. Where's the ambition from the club? If they had any they'd buy Cesc just to prevent him strengthening our rivals. With Cesc and Costa Chelsea are the strongest team in the Prem and probably in the top 3 in Europe

Once again Arsenal are the laughing stock of Europe. 2011 trolley dash, 8-2, Bradford, Higuain, Gustavo, Suarez £40M & £1, 5-0, 6-0, Ozil's poor form. I've suffered enough embarrassment in recent years. Get ready for another comical window folks.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.