Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXIV Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    I used to go out so much and then took a booze detox :lol: Yes, Durham But I don't leave until the 28th. Where are you & how's it all going? I've got some friends at St Andrews and Edinburgh and it's so crazy to think they've already started!! Seeing their snapchats from freshers and I'm here just without anything even packed
    Weston-Super-Mare, it's going alright. I'm not one of those party animals tbh :laugh: today was the last day of my Freshers officially but then there is this alternative Freshers event in 2 weeks which I'm going to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisLay1)
    Weston-Super-Mare, it's going alright. I'm not one of those party animals tbh :laugh: today was the last day of my Freshers officially but then there is this alternative Freshers event in 2 weeks which I'm going to
    ohh, what's the 'alternative freshers event' all about? Well I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless

ReputationRep:
    WrECcldddd

ReputationRep:
    ohh, what's the 'alternative freshers event' all about? Well I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless
    Yeah I did, met 2 new people. It's a 2 course meal at a restaurant.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I did, met 2 new people. It's a 2 course meal at a restaurant.
    nice & nice! Enjoyyyy

(Original post by kayleighisonfire)
    WrECcldddd
    Lots of water & some bread! If you're still out find a Mcdonalds or KFC :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayleighisonfire)
    WrECcldddd
    Oh god Kayleigh :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=itssimplyme;50316395]nice & nice! Enjoyyyy

Thanks I will

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I will
    Are you staying in halls then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassQueen13)
    Yo Danny boy :cool:
    SQ

ReputationRep:
    Are you staying in halls then?
    2 year with a top-up and no I'm not.

1. Not sure I was ready for the responsibility of being totally independent haha 2. I don't live that far so it's pointless in some ways.

ReputationRep:
    2 year with a top-up and no I'm not.

1. Not sure I was ready for the responsibility of being totally independent haha 2. I don't live that far so it's pointless in some ways.
    What's a top up?

Oh okay, yeah that's fair enough! I have some friends that are going to London unis also living at home because accommodation was like 3295 a week plus travel and it's just ridiculous!

ReputationRep:
    What's a top up?

Oh okay, yeah that's fair enough! I have some friends that are going to London also living at home because accommodation was like 3295 a week plus travel and it's just ridiculous!
    I think it's basically that you do just another year to make it a full degree £32.95? God...you should of put a . and a £ haha. Looked like it was loads to pay haha XD.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's basically that you do just another year to make it a full degree £32.95? God...you should of put a . and a £ haha. Looked like it was loads to pay haha XD.
    oh god, no no ahahaha this laptop ****s me over I'm not used to the change in keyboardd yet!

£295 a week!

ReputationRep:
    oh god, no no ahahaha this laptop ****s me over I'm not used to the change in keyboardd yet!

£295 a week!
    Oh! Even worse! Haha

ReputationRep:
    Oh! Even worse! Haha
    London prices are mental, I have a few friends who are actually paying that and very similar prices too! Although the loan's slightly bigger if you go to a London uni it doesn't even cover half of the accommodation cost

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)
    Cheers I will! . Ahhh well enjoy your last few days! haha.
    good thanks haha

ReputationRep:
    London prices are mental, I have a few friends who are actually paying that and very similar prices too! Although the loan's slightly bigger if you go to a London uni it doesn't even cover half of the accommodation cost
    Ah okay. Got to go now, nice talking to you Night :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay. Got to go now, nice talking to you Night :yawn:
    Was really nice speaking to you too :') sweet dreams x

ReputationRep:
    hows everyone doing tonight?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bookworm246love)
    hows everyone doing tonight?
    Good thank youuu! How are you?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.