Post a picture of yourself *Be nice, don't want to get this closed* Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kramium)
    Please don't ruin this thread anymore than you already have
    Like that is gonna stop me :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    all you are capable of doing is having mindless chatter
    tut tut you people should listen to this person. Its post a picture of yourself thread. Either post a picture or just make a new thread and chat there instead. Listen to my asian wisdom!

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosie786)
    Do you mean the people who is trying to tell me to eff off from this thread?
    Nobody can tell you to Eff off from the thread. Ignore them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    :eek:
    you look hot for your age
    I take a youth potion to keep me looking young

nah I'm looking to harshly rate some 2/10s and then big up some 8/10s
    Wow, you lead such an interesting life

Telling us to take our banter elsewhere when all you're gonna do is go '2/10 would not bang' or 'wouldsmash/10'? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kutta)
    Haha Dilz and Simran sums it up

Okay
    You may add me to that list.

Okay. Our always <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by makson)
    tut tut you people should listen to this person. Its post a picture of yourself thread. Either post a picture or just make a new thread and chat there instead. Listen to my asian wisdom!

No.

ReputationRep:
    where did you get the trousers from

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kutta)
    Nobody can tell you to Eff off from the thread. Ignore them
    Its just weird. I come here so that I can take some time off from my hectic life but all I get here are insults over insults.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    I take a youth potion to keep me looking young

Wow, you lead such an interesting life

Telling us to take our banter elsewhere when all you're gonna do is go '2/10 would not bang' or 'wouldsmash/10'? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's more relevant to the discussion though :teehee:, and nah I like to blacknight people on here

No.
    Grow up you silly hermit

ReputationRep:
    Its just weird. I come here so that I can take some time off from my hectic life but all I get here are insults over insults.
    Out of interest, you DO understand that people don't like the inane conversation on here?
    I know it's chat, so off topic is allowed and you don't care, but you do understand right?

Just to confirm (because I know how sensitive you are), I'm not asking you stop talking, or make a new thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tbh you should look at the other side. Imagine how sad someone's life is if they have to insult people over the internet. Either that or their trolling.

Tbh what you wrote is exactly why I'm giving up on TSR.

ReputationRep:

11/10 would bang if I was gay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Out of interest, you DO understand that people don't like the inane conversation on here?
    I know it's chat, so off topic is allowed and you don't care, but you do understand right?

Just to confirm (because I know how sensitive you are), I'm not asking you stop talking, or make a new thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    People go off topic all the time. But the point was that because we post in sleep is for the weak thread. We have no right to.post here. And recently there hasn't been enough pictures being posted by people.

ReputationRep:
    People go off topic all the time. But the point was that because we post in sleep is for the weak thread. We have no right to.post here. And recently there hasn't been enough pictures being posted by people.
    I still don't think you understood my post.... There's no need to jump the gun and start defending yourself.

I simply asked if you can understand why people find your sleep for weak crew conversation annoying on a thread intended for people to post pictures of themselves.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    I still don't think you understood my post.... There's no need to jump the gun and start defending yourself.

I simply asked if you can understand why people find your sleep for weak crew conversation annoying on a thread intended for people to post pictures of themselves.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I give up. I haven't done anything to annoy someone. If pictures were being posted here continuously I'd be like OK no need to post here.

ReputationRep:
    I give up. I haven't done anything to annoy someone. If pictures were being posted here continuously I'd be like OK no need to post here.
    I'll ask again:

Do you understand why people find your inane conversation annoying on this thread?

As to why there are no pictures, we can we talk about that later. But I'd really like you to answer my question, please.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kutta)
    Tbh you should look at the other side. Imagine how sad someone's life is if they have to insult people over the internet. Either that or their trolling.

Tbh what you wrote is exactly why I'm giving up on TSR.
    People get a kick out of insulting others over the internet. Yes its the internet, what is said on here shouldn't bother us. But sometimes it does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsRochana)
    Gorgeous!
    Beat me to it :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metric)
    We have same colour eyes. :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    I'll ask again:

Do you understand why people find your inane conversation annoying on this thread?

As to why there are no pictures, we can we talk about that later. But I'd really like you to answer my question, please.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And I'll say it again. I haven't done or said anything to annoy anyone

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.