Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    You actually gonna play this time!!!
    Strong question with an exclamation mark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    It was a demand, not a question pal!!!

U down?

ReputationRep:
    Cheers geoff

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Servers back up today

People on tonight or nah?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here play FUT?

If so, do you tend to use your coins to: 1) play draft online/offline, 2) buy players straight from transfer market or 3) just outright buy packs from the shop?

I tend to do FUT draft offline because you're guaranteed with more value than you put in if you get 4 wins. Considering going online but wondering what prize you'd get for 0 wins online 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Anyone here play FUT?

If so, do you tend to use your coins to: 1) play draft online/offline, 2) buy players straight from transfer market or 3) just outright buy packs from the shop?

I tend to do FUT draft offline because you're guaranteed with more value than you put in if you get 4 wins. Considering going online but wondering what prize you'd get for 0 wins online 😂
    0 wins you get two standard gold packs and some crappy silver pack usually. 1 win you get two premium gold packs and a silver pack. 2 wins you get a 15k pack and a 7.5k pack. 3 wins and 4 wins gets you the big prizes.

I've only done online draft on UT so far this year. Got to the final a few times but the best player I've packed has been Cech. Next best has been like Memphis ffs. Heard there's good value in those squad challenges.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    0 wins you get two standard gold packs and some crappy silver pack usually. 1 win you get two premium gold packs and a silver pack. 2 wins you get a 15k pack and a 7.5k pack. 3 wins and 4 wins gets you the big prizes.

I've only done online draft on UT so far this year. Got to the final a few times but the best player I've packed has been Cech. Next best has been like Memphis ffs. Heard there's good value in those squad challenges.
    So basically it seems like even with only 1 win you get more than the coin value up put in? Probably worth doing online rather than offline then.

Haven't done squad builder challenges because I don't have the spare players in my club - I'm too used to selling people I don't need. Might look in to it though.

Only been playing FUT properly for a week or two, so only Pastore (85) is my best player - was gonna sell him but I got him from an untradeable pack
    My team is basically split between La Liga players and Argentinian ones.

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who failed the exit trials in "The Journey Road" first time round and had to start again when I barely even started the ****ing campaign? xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Am I the only one who failed the exit trials in "The Journey Road" first time round and had to start again? xD
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)

Did my first draft last week

Only got 1 win then lost on penalties to a guy who had Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Bale and Sanchez. Like how is that even possible?!

Still got about 22.5k worth of packs though so a good return for only 1 win really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    I'll be on later
    We need a TSRDEM II revival pls!!

Either that or co-op thx x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    We need a TSRDEM II revival pls!!

Either that or co-op thx x
    What happened to TSRDEM?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    What happened to TSRDEM?
    The club is called TSRDEM II isn't it?

Anyway, you on in 10?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    The club is called TSRDEM II isn't it?

Anyway, you on in 10?
    I'm on now

ReputationRep:
    Just lost another draft on penalties in the worst lagging game I've ever experienced.
    How can you win a penalty shootout when the power bar is lagging?

I'm #wellangry right now

Not gonna bother with online anymore - I'd rather take my guaranteed 4 wins from offline than have to live through this nonsense every time...

ReputationRep:
    Pussy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Pussy.
    Fite me!!

ReputationRep:
    Pussy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Fite me!!

ReputationRep:
    I'll take you all on.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.