aww stawp it :blush: so are you sista :hugs:
    no u didnt, stop putting ureself down! Aww thats nice of u
    ikr :erm:
    aww! :hugs:
    Well it's lovely of you to think so

Yup!
    Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Matrix123)
    Aww no worries, I understand. When the page refreshes it's really frustrating when you've lost a whole load of text. No need to apologise

OK, well it's alright that you feel that way and I appreciate how much you are trying but don't you think that if you just accept it and do nothing, nothing will change? If you, however, choose to have a more open mind and be open to the possibility of change (no matter how small you think the chances are) then you have the chance for it to be reversed.
    Yes, Cheese, Amellia and SassKing are all truly amazing people but on what basis are they better? It's more what your past struggles are dictating as opposed to the truth, I feel.
    (Aww fair enough. But I'm not having that :hand: (<--never used that emoji before) you deserve it as much as others, as Cheese said, very well )

That's a great thing to do, but you can still do things for yourself! I know for a fact that at the very least, Cheese and I try to do the same thing for you to make sure your happy. If you are selfless for us, why can't we be selfless for you?
    Don't we all? Everyone constantly makes mistakes, some big some small. But it's about what you learn from it, above all :yep:
    As I said earlier, if those people don't understand this then they aren't worth your time.
    Well, that is just sick, disgusting behaviour!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Haha, awesome. It sure is!
    Awww! :jumphug:
    Just the truth
    Aww that means so much and I'm so happy you're smiling! :yep: :woo:
    It's just infuriating! I'd written so much to!
    Aw well you know me!

Hmm yeah nothing will happen but I've tried keeping an open mind and nothing happened so to me it doesn't really make a difference currently!
    True true, just need to realize what can change though, because I'm not seeing anything tbh.
    Well they're more popular, don't have these MH issues, are generally happier, are able to make friends easier, funnier etc...
    Hmm maybe?
    (Oh... Well idk, the past dictates I must not feel happy)

Indeed! I like doing it! Like what though?
    Aw really? That's so kind of you both! That genuinely means a lot to me!
    Hmm that's true
    Well not as many as me, trust me on that! Hmm true, it's just a question of whether it's worth it or not though. People are gonna laugh anyway
    Fair enough then
    Yup, glad someone agrees!
    Why would they want to?
    Best to let it out than keep it bottled up! :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Insta recognisation! Indeed!
    :jumphug:
    Aww, your just the most positive happy person ever! :yep:
    Well it's all true! I feel so much better after your words! :hugs:

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    You deffo deserve good things Freezer :hugs:Everyone does! Even people you hate do! Its just something people deserve after the hardships they've faced, the fact they've pulled through it, the fact that you have pulled through it! In fact, m8, u should feel proud of yourself! I mean - look how far you've come and all these fab things ure doing!Dude u deserve every compliment, every good word, every :hugs: emoji we give you! I hope u understand that u just need to give ureself a bit more credit m8
    As a certain Matrix123 said "Those people who bully you will realise sooner or later what they missed out on and how great a person you really are. As for those who don't, well, they're not worth your time and worries "
    And also thank you for your kind words. Its time for you to start accepting your own
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So do you Cheese! :hugs:
    Well I disagree with that bit but ah well.
    Maybe it is, but after what people have done to me, I want the worst for them!
    Well not very far at the moment but I'm making progress!
    What fab things am I doing? I'm not sure I feel proud of myself, am proud of you though!
    Aww!! :hugs:
    How do I do that though?
    Yup I saw that, but I don't want to see them ever again and they can **** off if they wanna come to me.
    No worries! I mean them all!
    ???
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    aww stawp it :blush: so are you sista :hugs:
    no u didnt, stop putting ureself down! Aww thats nice of u
    ikr :erm:

:hugs: np
    wtf! Ur Mum should be supporting u! Looks like imma have to take her place :rofl:
    Nooo! With practice you'll be fine! I have a friend just like you who passed 1st time with 2 minors! Now she drives me everywhere :laugh:
    I hat phoning people up too much, i dont want to! I've already had 1 taster lesson and I want to learn, I just can't face the phoning up process :erm:
    Get your mum or a sibling to phone up for you! I've just had such rotten luck with 2 out of 3 teachers in the past that it's completely knocked my confidence then I practiced driving with my mum and she said I was a bad driver as well even though my test was next week so I cancelled it to December Instead

ReputationRep:
    When you think about your old self two years ago and wanting to go back in time and slap the old me😅🙄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    aww! :hugs:
    Well it's lovely of you to think so

Yup!
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lovehug:

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    So do you Cheese! :hugs:
    Well I disagree with that bit but ah well.
    Maybe it is, but after what people have done to me, I want the worst for them!
    Well not very far at the moment but I'm making progress!
    What fab things am I doing? I'm not sure I feel proud of myself, am proud of you though!
    Aww!! :hugs:
    How do I do that though?
    Yup I saw that, but I don't want to see them ever again and they can **** off if they wanna come to me.
    No worries! I mean them all!
    ???
    Spoiler:
    Show
    stowp disagreeing boi :slap:
    be the bigger man, dont say things like that :slap:
    You do that carefully :yep:

:hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I love how u kept this spoiler here

(Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Get your mum or a sibling to phone up for you! I've just had such rotten luck with 2 out of 3 teachers in the past that it's completely knocked my confidence then I practiced driving with my mum and she said I was a bad driver as well even though my test was next week so I cancelled it to December Instead
    They won't do it I've already asked
    :console: Ask your friends for their drivers, I did, the one that my friend passed 1st time on is the one i am looking at :erm: ure Mum is mean! Don't listen to her! Try to focus on practising and improving!Fair enough, best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    :lovehug:

stowp disagreeing boi :slap:
    be the bigger man, dont say things like that :slap:
    You do that carefully :yep:

:hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I love how u kept this spoiler here

They won't do it I've already asked
    :console: Ask your friends for their drivers, I did, the one that my friend passed 1st time on is the one i am looking at :erm: ure Mum is mean! Don't listen to her! Try to focus on practising and improving!Fair enough, best of luck!
    The only problem is most instructors in my town do manual and I tried learning manual but was even worst then so I switched to automatic and only like 4 instructors do automatic in my town, 2 of which I've tried and have been rubbish but my old instructor was great but he's fully booked right now
    How about if you email the instructors? Sometimes on their websites they have contact forms that you can fill out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Was it about me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I frequently have nightmares about you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    The only problem is most instructors in my town do manual and I tried learning manual but was even worst then so I switched to automatic and only like 4 instructors do automatic in my town, 2 of which I've tried and have been rubbish but my old instructor was great but he's fully booked right now
    How about if you email the instructors? Sometimes on their websites they have contact forms that you can fill out
    Blackmail your old instructor
    When I am Presidente I can help with that Ooh thats a good idea, i will look
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :mwuaha: #voteCheese2016

ReputationRep:
    Welp, I think I have to stop playing chess. Or doing anything competitive for that matter. I simply can't handle the fact that I am worse than, well, anyone I can think of, at doing what people do, i.e. learning, taking in information and processing it to gain knowledge; it's too complicated for me. The anger is unreal and incommensurate; very nearly smashed this laptop throwing **** around. I could solve my problem by, well, not being a retard, but that avenue has long been closed, it would seem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Welp, I think I have to stop playing chess. Or doing anything competitive for that matter. I simply can't handle the fact that I am worse than, well, anyone I can think of, at doing what people do, i.e. learning, taking in information and processing it to gain knowledge; it's too complicated for me. The anger is unreal and incommensurate; very nearly smashed this laptop throwing **** around. I could solve my problem by, well, not being a retard, but that avenue has long been closed, it would seem.
    If u want, I could create an earlier pinta game (in 15mins) in order to avert your attention and possibly save ure laptop
    Spoiler:
    Show
    m8 u are obvs better than me, stop with the self-h8 :console:

ReputationRep:
    If u want, I could create an earlier pinta game (in 15mins) in order to avert your attention and possibly save ure laptop
    Spoiler:
    Show
    m8 u are obvs better than me, stop with the self-h8 :console:
    That's also competitive.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It isn't about my absolute level. It is about my level relative to time played. If anyone else had played as much as me they would probably be an expert right now, maybe even a master. Someone could probably watch videos and read books on chess for a week and they would beat me. I'm mentally deficient; that's the only explanation. I have insufficient intelligence compared to the normal person.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling amused.
    Had to laugh at my Gran at the market. She was looking at what she thought was perfumes and was like "Ooh I've never had a cherry perfume before. That sounds lovely!" and she went to buy it. I had to point out just before she did that was vape liquid, not bloody perfume :laugh:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's also competitive.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It isn't about my absolute level. It is about my level relative to time played. If anyone else had played as much as me they would probably be an expert right now, maybe even a master. Someone could probably watch videos and read books on chess for a week and they would beat me. I'm mentally deficient; that's the only explanation. I have insufficient intelligence compared to the normal person.
    yeah but u can beat XOR_ :rofl: XD sorry xor XD XD he needs to practise more XD
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :I I see your point Monsieur but lol what does that make me lelz
    I played chess well from about year 7-9 and now I get checkmated in 3 moves XD
    I dont think I have brainspace to play anymore XD
    I wouldn't worry too much about that, infact, you'll probably do that thing where if u stop playing for like a week-a month and then return, your brain would have had a break and then you can get back to rekking every1 out again
    I remember yesterday you beat someone >2000 rated. Who is to say that in the future you can't do it again?Have some belief in yourself
    and get on pinta in T-10 minutes :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Feeling amused.
    Had to laugh at my Gran at the market. She was looking at what she thought was perfumes and was like "Ooh I've never had a cherry perfume before. That sounds lovely!" and she went to buy it. I had to point out just before she did that was vape liquid, not bloody perfume :laugh:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    PRSOM:toofunny:
    at least u told her, otherwise she would've bought it and been like, this perfume is unlike anything I've ever tried before!:rofl::lol:

ReputationRep:
    yeah but u can beat XOR_ :rofl: XD sorry xor XD XD he needs to practise more XD
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :I I see your point Monsieur but lol what does that make me lelz
    I played chess well from about year 7-9 and now I get checkmated in 3 moves XD
    I dont think I have brainspace to play anymore XD
    I wouldn't worry too much about that, infact, you'll probably do that thing where if u stop playing for like a week-a month and then return, your brain would have had a break and then you can get back to rekking every1 out again
    I remember yesterday you beat someone >2000 rated. Who is to say that in the future you can't do it again?Have some belief in yourself
    and get on pinta in T-10 minutes :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I highly doubt that you have put as much into chess. It isn't about playing for a certain number of years; I was very, very heavily invested into it for long stretches of time, having quite an obsessive one-track mind. Hell during AS exams I was probably playing more chess than revising. I've never rekd people for the most part because the vast majority of regular players are far better than I am. That was in blitz lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Feeling amused.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awwww bless her.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I highly doubt that you have put as much into chess. It isn't about playing for a certain number of years; I was very, very heavily invested into it for long stretches of time, having quite an obsessive one-track mind. Hell during AS exams I was probably playing more chess than revising. I've never rekd people for the most part because the vast majority of regular players are far better than I am. That was in blitz lol
    Spoiler:
    Show
    probably not, lets say it wasn't my priorité
    lol pinta was XD
    lol so u played chess more than revision and still got 100 ums
    thats fkin crazy m8
    blitz = :erm:what say you to that pinta game?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    probably not, lets say it wasn't my priorité
    lol pinta was XD
    lol so u played chess more than revision and still got 100 ums
    thats fkin crazy m8
    blitz = :erm:what say you to that pinta game?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    alright sure how soon

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    alright sure how soon
    Spoiler:
    Show
    after this shower
    ill be quick
    5-10 mins fingers crossed
    ill be back soon
    check ur notifs m8

Poll
What is your favourite day of the week
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.