Women's Society III Watch

tom_tom_tom
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by NS)
Mistakes happen dude. :cool:

We only ever played hockey a handful of times. It's a shame because it's good fun.

It's amazing. I thought it was brilliant, but it really depends on who you ask. I'm sure Dalimyr will tell you it's silly boyish humour that people who like Will Ferrell and Austin Powers will like. :p:

I get enough sleep, just not in a decent time range. 9am to 4pm is not normal. lol Sleep is the best thing in the world when you're tired, but a drag when you're not. :yes:

Na, it's been good getting to know you. :flutter: (no homo) :teeth:
Ive sorted it now, shoulf be changed soonish
OMG how canu not play hockey! i used to play for a rele sucessful team, but then u cba with the 8am sunday training! to lazy lol!

oo i like will ferrel! :suith: i want to marry him (mayb to far:ninja:) i like boy humour im gona watch it il try and get it on the net actually, got nothing to do tomz lol!

i have to agree with u there, i get to bed like 3am and like cant sleep intill 4ish then im up about 10ish i hate my sleeping patter :sad:

haha! well nice to meet new people aswell, ive met some rele decent peeps on here u included
Dalimyr
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by NS)
I was reading some stuff earlier about having increased risk of stroke and heart problems if you are awake during the night and sleep during the day. :/ Don't let me scare you or anything though. :afraid: hehe
I'll probably be dead long before something that that could hit me
omicronlyrae
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by NS)
I strongly disagree with people who dislike sport. :rolleyes: Na, I'm kidding, no big deal, just messing about.

Oh no, must just be me then. Wish me luck. :p:
good luck :p:

=D
tom_tom_tom
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by NS)
Thanks. Lazy mods aye; it's taken them long enough. :p:

I'm just not passionate enough about hockey. I haven't been exposed to it enough, so I never had the urge to go out and join a team or anything. Sorry!

Borat and Will Ferrell for the win! (was a bit far, yeah... lol)

We aren't alone, there are so many people on TSR that I've spoken to who have the same problem. :five:

:blushing: I'll second that.
well u will be plus 147 when they get round to it, i think fleur has gone offline now so it may be in the monring soz matey!

hah i shall convert u, hit u with a hockey stick intill u give in and play a game against me :proud:

haha indeed, scratch me saying my undying love for those 2 from ur memory, i dont rele want to marry them :p:

:five: i shld join the insomniacs soc. mite meet some more peeps

arr nothing on tv at all now wot u up to?
tom_tom_tom
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by NS)
Instead I'm 221 down from what I would've been. :laugh: Ah well... I'll just wait. :yy:

Hey, watch it you. :security: I don't mind having a game anywho. :cool:

:laugh: * wiped * :ninja:

You could give it a go, but I've posted in there before and they're really cliquey. They just ignored me. :sad: I was a bit worried about posting in here, but it's turned out okay.

E4, they're in bed. :teeth:
o well, at least i didnt take away ur gold that would have been the end of the world :p:

haha u would win im not rele the sporty type anymore so i end up like dying when i play things lol :p:

Mmm i find it hard in the backroom somtimes ive got my way just in now, but i hate cliqueyness, im too nice for all of that, how did u come across this thread by chance? i have no idea how i did i think i followed someone into it

stalker :ninja:

oo BB is that on? im tempted to watch some BB now! lol

:p:
Dalimyr
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by NS)
:console: Let's hope so.
:hmmm:
My suicidal nature is not really something I should joke about, but since it's becoming a worryingly ever-increasing part of my life I may as well not let it get to me.
herbal bug
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ZOMG With a :eek: i'm awake during the day :eek:
herbal bug
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hehehe
i'n not asleep** :p: normally i do night shifts :ninja:
tom_tom_tom
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by NS)
:p: ditto, 2 o'clock is a new record for me this summer. :five:
Boooooo

:ninja:

i think u now have a green from me :p:

hows u today?
tom_tom_tom
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by NS)
Yesh bro. :five:

Indeed, tis nice and green; happened about an hour ago. :p: Thanks again. :yy:

I'm okay ta; as you already know, I'm a little shocked at being up so early. It's strange. :yes: I'm full up on pork chipolatas and am settled down for another day at the PC/in front of the TV. :teeth:

Yourself?
I shall make sure i dont neg people lol, was nice to see im worth -73 in neg terms lol!

hahah, im hungry now u mention sausages i want some! lol! wot time did u get up! ive bene up since 9 am :teeth: why o why i got up then is anyones guess

im good cheers im in a good mood, i get to go to nandos tonite, and then out on the tiles good times!

im guessing u havent done anything with ur day today then yet? :p:
tom_tom_tom
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by NS)
Loving the evil streak. :yes:

Tesco Finest Cumberland Pork Chipolata. :coma: I got up at 2, you even quoted me saying so... :p:

GLC good times indeed. Don't go drinking too much now. :security:

No, not really. It's nothing to be proud of, I know. lol
I knw :proud: i have a pack of McCoys :coma: salt and vinegar the best everaaahh lol i think i need to go back to bed by the sounds of it :p: but 2 oclock lazy :eek: i dont even do that, my latest has been 4 but im not sure how that happend! lol

im a good boy rele:ninja: actually im in the mood to drink abit now :p: i get to drunk to east its sad rele lightweight :s:

hahha, ive been on a hike with the dogs and uve been in bed where is the fairness in that :emo:
Stray_talk
Badges: 2
Report 11 years ago
You people talk too much :p:
Pseudomuse
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i thought that was the point of chat :p:
Lucy :)
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
To many smileys as well I can't be arsed to read it :p:
Stray_talk
Report 11 years ago
It's alright when it's readable and not massive chunks with oodles of smilies :p:

Like us girlies are managing now
omicronlyrae
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Soc Chat is for spamming, so we don't mind too much if you ramble about nothing =D
Pseudomuse
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
can't we all just get a long :bawling:
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 11 years ago
sexytime?
Stray_talk
Report 11 years ago
Wented to see Hancock at le cine but there were no parking spaces, had to come hooooome :sad:
Stray_talk
Report 11 years ago
We're going to try tomorrow afternoon.

I'll be damned if I don't see it! I luffs Willie Smith
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.94%
It's just nice to be back! (166)
27.08%
Not great so far... (220)
35.89%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.09%

Watched Threads