Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
*pink_sapphires*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
*downs Archers* Thanks Liz. Think I might open my vodka too actually.

Had a bad day which has managed to get even worse. If I make it through tonight without doing anything 'stupid' then it'll be an achievement. I've well and truly had enough.
Join the gang. Had an ok-ish evening. I mean, Gav hasn't replied as such but he said a couple of lines on facebook chat ('your message was looooong', 'good thanks babe, brb just talking to an old friend' and 'ok babe') but it was better than nothing and at least he still called me babe, rather than Liz. So I'm going to get over that and assume all is ok. Went to the gym, was late for my class though so just went on the treadmill. Then went to the pub with a friend which was nice. Drunk so much today but feel fine. Now I'm home and Mum says she's banning me from using Facebook. Great
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for Liz. Why is your mum banning you from Facebook?
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for Liz. Why is your mum banning you from Facebook?
I don't know. She hates Facebook, always has done. I've had it for nearly a year now and she's never really had issue with me having it despite the fact family talk to me on there which she doesn't like. However, my sister now has it and it's causing problems for her at school and Mum keeps having a go at me if I ask to have the internet on....she's like 'not if you're going on facebook' and keeps telling me i'm not to stay up all night on facebook. it's so annoying!
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
I don't know. She hates Facebook, always has done. I've had it for nearly a year now and she's never really had issue with me having it despite the fact family talk to me on there which she doesn't like. However, my sister now has it and it's causing problems for her at school and Mum keeps having a go at me if I ask to have the internet on....she's like 'not if you're going on facebook' and keeps telling me i'm not to stay up all night on facebook. it's so annoying!
:hugs: sorry she's being like that :hugs:
blackfish
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
Blackfish - sorry about your family getting there early and everything. Bear in mind though, it's freezing outside and they didn't know how long you were going to be so that's why they'll have gone on ahead, not because you weren't wanted.
Yea I see your point there. But the atmosphere of the meal wasn't too good. Probably because I was stressed at being stuck on a bus for an hour
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by blackfish)
Yea I see your point there. But the atmosphere of the meal wasn't too good. Probably because I was stressed at being stuck on a bus for an hour
Buses suck. Had to get on the bus for the first time in ages today. Hated it when I was at uni but I'd forgotten how bad it is...waiting around in the cold, rude people with loud music....much prefer it in my little car!

Don't beat yourself up over it. You were with your sister on her birthday...that's more than my brother will be doing for me!
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
visa meeting was ok- I have a visa for the next year which is good. Means I have to go through the whole irritating (and expensive) process again when this one expires.
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vapid slut magician)
visa meeting was ok- I have a visa for the next year which is good. Means I have to go through the whole irritating (and expensive) process again when this one expires.
how long have you been here for? can you not become a citizen?
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
it's a non immigrant visa to visit the US. I can't travel under the visa waiver scheme because of my criminal record.
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vapid slut magician)
it's a non immigrant visa to visit the US. I can't travel under the visa waiver scheme because of my criminal record.
Ah. Well at least it's sorted out now hun. Got another year til it has to be done again so you can relax
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Can't do this. Struggling. A lot. Started the vodka in order to knock myself out but I want to do worse. I don't want to be here anymore.
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
only has to be done if I wana go to the US, which I might not. Should probably book a holiday there now I have the visa! I'm thinking easter in vegas...
ice_dragoness274
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm seriously missing the snow mannn
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Can't do this. Struggling. A lot. Started the vodka in order to knock myself out but I want to do worse. I don't want to be here anymore.
Talk to us becki. :hugs: I know it seems bad right now, but if you can get through tonight it will seem better in the morning. :hugs:
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
just lie down and try to sleep so u don't do anything
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ice_dragoness274)
I'm seriously missing the snow mannn
Come to Oxford. Snowing here right now.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I can't get to sleep. My head won't stop. I should've taken my tablet earlier but I forgot and it's too late now. I want her back. I can't deal with this. I want to be with her. I want to be dead. I don't want to live like this anymore. I can't do this, I really really can't. I'm so sorry.
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
Come to Oxford. Snowing here right now.
is it?!
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
upon looking out the window, it turns out you are right!
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I can't get to sleep. My head won't stop. I should've taken my tablet earlier but I forgot and it's too late now. I want her back. I can't deal with this. I want to be with her. I want to be dead. I don't want to live like this anymore. I can't do this, I really really can't. I'm so sorry.
You can do this becki. Remember how you've managed every other day since she died? Today is no different. Take things one day at a time. We're all here for you. :hugs:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (269)
38.48%
No - but I will (48)
6.87%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.3%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (331)
47.35%

Watched Threads