Coca Cola (Sweet & Sticky)
    30.11%
    Pepsi (Cool & Crisp)
    36.56%
    Sex.
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaDilemma)
    See to be honest luhlah a job on top of 5 highers is difficult. Seriously I had cafe work last year when I was in 5th year for 8 hours on a saturday and again on the sunday every alternate weekend and even then I was flat out. After prelim time you'll see what I mean.. I thought it would be a scoosh as the s.g prelims are piss easy compared to highers. But then I got bad prelim results and then got mediocre grades in the final. It was more the pressure of not having time to do things that caught up with me.. cos after a full day at work you do not want to revise at all trust me. I reckon if I had more time to study I would have done fine this year :mad:
    It's not only me thats said this loads of others have to.
    Yup. This is why I'm doing for the saturday temp job.

How are ya coping this year?

(Original post by Ronar)
    Yeah he has like a fro now haha. Or he did, not seen him since fifth year My nieghbours good friends with. He hangs around with the sacky emos though..the 'OH MA GAD I LOVE STRIPY SOCKS, PLUGS AND TWILIGHT AND PARAMORE!!!'

(I like paramore and I have plugs. but i'm not a mad fanny)
    A few of my friends used to be like that. :p: But, not as heavy as it was in 3rd and 4th year.

Me and him used to have battles of knowledge in primary. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pedrobear)
    Yes. French teacher the other day said the exact thing (well, 'worse and worse every year'). And yeah... that is ******* disgusting. I had a similar thing. 1st/2nd (whatever) year boy ask if I was off to 'poke' my girlfriend when we were walking out of school one time. I stopped and gave him a firm talk but I was genuinely so close to just choking him. Stupid first years protected by their age. Stupid laws. Goddamn. 1st years.
    Omg, that is horrid. ******* little *******s :mad:

:sigh: The thing about these little *******s is that they've always got big brothers.
    Though I did accidentally skelp one in the face a couple of weeks ago. All the 6th years were leaving the common room and there was a crowd going one direction and another passing us by in the opposite direction. I stuck my hand out to point at something (can't remember what :rolleyes:) and then lowered it, resulting in some poor innocent first year walking high speed into my fist and arm. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    Though I did accidentally skelp one in the face a couple of weeks ago. All the 6th years were leaving the common room and there was a crowd going one direction and another passing us by in the opposite direction. I stuck my hand out to point at something (can't remember what :rolleyes:) and then lowered it, resulting in some poor innocent first year walking high speed into my fist and arm. :p:
    :rofl:

Clotheslined.

:rofl:

Clotheslined.
    I was in a state of utter shock for about 2 minutes. The first year in question looked back at me, clutching his nose. Poor guy. :p:

Have you noticed how first years seem to hunker down with their bags that are half the size of them and scurry about in the corridors between classes?

ReputationRep:
    I miss campus You dont get little neds

ReputationRep:
    Have you noticed how first years seem to hunker down with their bags that are half the size of them and scurry about in the corridors between classes?
    That could be applied to pretty much anything. :p: Crazy how tiny the first years are. It's funny, I remember being in 1st year and looking at the 6th years and thinking they were pretty much adults. Now we're at this stage... and yeah.

(Original post by Ronar)
    I miss campus You dont get little neds
    You hardly get neds around here anymore. Just Kings of Leon Only By the Night listening, plimsoll wearing, Topman same t-shirt on every guy within a five mile radius berks.

That could be applied to pretty much anything. :p: Crazy how tiny the first years are. It's funny, I remember being in 1st year and looking at the 6th years and thinking they were pretty much adults. Now we're at this stage... and yeah.
    I was tiny as a first year and then I shot up. Literally...shot up.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going up to my old school tomorrow; my friend's getting her leaver's form signed.

Oh, I'm going to tell that ***** of an English teacher I'm predicted A after her rant at parent's night: "Danielle doesn't have what it takes for higher as she's never here bla bla bla"

:sexface:

Omg, and apparently one of my old enemies is pregnant :rofl:

(Original post by LuhLah)
    I'm going up to my old school tomorrow; my friend's getting her leaver's form signed.

Oh, I'm going to tell that ***** of an English teacher I'm predicted A after her rant at parent's night: "Danielle doesn't have what it takes for higher as she's never here bla bla bla"

:sexface:

Omg, and apparently one of my old enemies is pregnant :rofl:
    This confirms my faith in karma.

ReputationRep:
    You hardly get neds around here anymore. Just Kings of Leon Only By the Night listening, plimsoll wearing, Topman same t-shirt on every guy within a five mile radius berks.
    Wait till the holidays
    They ll come out on a saturday aswell

Ew, children :/

(Original post by Ronar)
    Wait till the holidays
    They ll come out on a saturday aswell

Ew, children :/
    EK Town Centre is a disease now. It's miserable, so many shops have shut down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    Some 14 yo chavs hovering outside the off-licence yesterday asked if I'd buy them a drink. :rolleyes:
    i've had that a few times. one time a group of first years asked me to buy them **** and I was only 15 at the time, although i'm fairly tall i very much doubted i had much chance of getting sold. told them to gtf anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dado Prso)
    i've had that a few times. one time a group of first years asked me to buy them **** and I was only 15 at the time, although i'm fairly tall i very much doubted i had much chance of getting sold. told them to gtf anyway.
    Could you get me 10 mayfair

ReputationRep:
    EK Town Centre is a disease now. It's miserable, so many shops have shut down.
    I know it's disgusting :/

Cn't wait to get a flat in stirling

ReputationRep:
    Pfft 1st years and yes they have been getting worse over the years, cheeky little brats. Also Aberdeen has it's fair share of neds, some need to learn to buy clothes that actually fit and spend less time 'hanging about' up town and actually go to school!

ReputationRep:
    Omfg I'm chillaxing like crazy and it feels awesome

3 hours of higher maths tomorrow, ahhhh maybe someone will be smuggling in alcohol That way I get entertainment :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    Pfft 1st years and yes they have been getting worse over the years, cheeky little brats. Also Aberdeen has it's fair share of neds, some need to learn to buy clothes that actually fit!
    There was a thing in the paper the other day about a ned that went into JJB, filled out a job application, then stole 2 tracksuits.

After giving the store all his details. :sigh:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.