Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal: Ospina, Bellerin, Mert, Kos, Monreal, Cazorla, Coq, Ramsey, Ozil, Alexis, Giroud
    Subs: Woj, Gibbs, Rosicky, Walcott, Flamini, Chambers, Welbz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Don't want to jinx it, but:

Lol spurs
    It feels good that we are in a position, where I genuinly dont care if they win or loose.. it will make no difference to us either way.

Makes a change from racing with them to 4th..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hatau24)
    Arsenal: Ospina, Bellerin, Mert, Kos, Monreal, Cazorla, Coq, Ramsey, Ozil, Alexis, Giroud
    Subs: Woj, Gibbs, Rosicky, Walcott, Flamini, Chambers, Welbz
    strong team. More then enough to get past burley today..

ReputationRep:
    Spurs gonna Spurs, clearly should have stuck with Sherwood, I really rate him, much better manager than Harry 'the Fraud' Rednapp ever was or ever will be...

I feel sorry for Liverpool, I could easily see them losing to Villa in the semi's tbh

ReputationRep:
    We have to beat Reading in the semi's if not Spurs could lose their Europa League place and we all know what a burden it is being in that **** competition.

ReputationRep:
    I just hope we stop playing Ramsey at RW, whilst we may have blown past Liverpool he was absolutely anonymous on the wing tbh, he needs to play in the middle or not at all

ReputationRep:
    Isn't BFG out today?

ReputationRep:
    Shame not to see Wilshere in the squad, but better not to rush him back

ReputationRep:
    1-0 Ramsey!

ReputationRep:
    Sick and tired of BPL. Boring as hell.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but that Alexis Sanchez chant has to go down amongst the worse our camp have ever come up with

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Watch the championship then, 4 teams fighting it out for the 2 automatic promotion and 4 teams fighting for the last 2 play-off places.

I don't get what there's to moan about, Saturdays fixtures are going to be **** when 3 of the top 4 aren't playing. It's interesting at the bottom as well, I really hope Hull and Sunderland go down. And some of the goals last week were outstanding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Saturdays fixtures are going to be **** when 3 of the top 4 aren't playing.
    Did you even watch one game today? Why Qpr-Chelsea should be better than Spurs - Aston Villa? lol

Sent from my MT27i using Tapatalk 2

ReputationRep:
    The first goal was the most important factor for this game. Arsenal scored it, so I really can't see Burnley getting something out of this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragonborn10)
    Did you even watch one game today? Why Qpr-Chelsea should be better than Spurs - Aston Villa? lol

Yeah but West Brom Leicester isn't going to be better than City United is it, lol.

Then again, it's tough to top the matches from last week, the whole football community rejoiced watching Liverpool get put in their place

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but West Brom Leicester isn't going to be better than City United is it, lol.

Then again, it's tough to top the matches from last week, the whole football community rejoiced watching Liverpool get put in their place
    The Manchester derby is overrated, Sunderland vs Newcastle last week was a classic British derby. West Brom - Leicester (although I didn't see it from the KO) was a pretty good game too, had passion, 5 goals and a late winner so I don't get where you coming from. lol

It wasn't like last year though, was it? The "mighty" Arsenal coming to Anfield and losing 4-0 inside 20 minutes (could have been more) thus ending their "title" hopes. Yes, it wasn't like last year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragonborn10)
    The Manchester derby is overrated, Sunderland vs Newcastle last week was a classic British derby. West Brom - Leicester (although I didn't see it from the KO) was a pretty good game too, had passion, 5 goals and a late winner so I don't get where you coming from. lol

It wasn't like last year though, was it? The "mighty" Arsenal coming to Anfield and losing 4-0 inside 20 minutes (could have been more) thus ending their "title" hopes. Yes, it wasn't like last year

Just looking at the players on the pitch and the importance of the match in terms of dominance in Manchester and you can see that the Manchester derby is the much bigger game.

Ahhh Liverpool fans back to looking to the past :rolleyes:, no it was different last year, but this year we're sitting pretty in 2nd and ended your cl hopes and possibly your hopes for the next 3 or 4 years seeing as us Chelsea and United will only get better from here

ReputationRep:
    Lol Chelsea ended Arsenal's title hopes not Liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Let him take his little victory mate, it's one of the few good moments Liverpool fans can cling too atm.

Can't wait for super Timmy Sherwoods cockney Villa team to beat them in the Semi's next week

ReputationRep:

Ahhh Liverpool fans back to looking to the past :rolleyes:, no it was different last year, but this year we're sitting pretty in 2nd and ended your cl hopes and possibly your hopes for the next 3 or 4 years seeing as us Chelsea and United will only get better from here
    Yeah I know mate, the top4 trophy is always a pleasure for Arsenal fans.

Tbh I think our Top4 hopes reduced dramatically after the United loss. We were always gonna lose at the Emirates, I hate this fixture.

(Original post by jam277)
    No. Chelsea just thrashed them and ended any hopes for the title, as you say. But the game were they really lost it (confidence wise) was at Anfield. Same way with us, if we don't qualify for the CL, we'll look back to the United game and not the Arsenal loss.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.