Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    not even mad, you reminded me of the Karl XFM shows
    he can't even support his own club

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    not even mad, you reminded me of the Karl XFM shows
    Probably some of the best radio ever made.

Heard one my favourite lines yesterday when Karl was talking about two monkeys that had been taken into a rescue centre, and there was a bit of beef between them, and Karl says "anyway, somethings said", and Ricky and Steve instantly burst into laughter.

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    he can't even support his own club
    I'm not Voldemort y'know. You can mention me. @ me up bro!

#gettingunderhisskin
    #littlebylittle
    #nevergiveyouup
    #nevergonnaletyoudown
    #nevergonnarunaround
    #anddesertyou

ReputationRep:
    This is harsh but **** it. LOL

https://mobile.twitter.com/Squawka/s...88872934150145

ReputationRep:
    Cesc done wrong, he knows it

Wenger is well known for not holding it against a player who leaves. AW wont even look Cesc in the eye. RVP ratted him but at least he was upfront and they are in contact.Cesc?

ReputationRep:
    Oh Vermaelen..

So injury prone it's actually upsetting

ReputationRep:
    Excellent win, didn't see any of it but heard we played brilliantly. Cech Kosc Gab is probably the best or second best centre defense in the league.

Plus Chelsea and Liverpool lose, don't think we'll see Luke round here anytime soon

ReputationRep:
    Martial goal's is so overrated, remember Bellerin's goal last season against that joke of a team on his weakfoot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Excellent win, didn't see any of it but heard we played brilliantly. Cech Kosc Gab is probably the best or second best centre defense in the league.

Plus Chelsea and Liverpool lose, don't think we'll see Luke round here anytime soon
    Don't hold your breath

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)

We have to push on tbh, and I can see Wenger's logic behind not getting the striker. The goals have to come from everyone. He's taking a risk, lets hope it works.

ReputationRep:
    Gabriel is such a monster also, he's becoming one of my favourite players. Remember when Per pussied out vs Liverpool away last season?

We're never seeing that from Gabriel, killa mentality straight from the Sao Paulo favelas.

ReputationRep:

Wenger's best hidden talent in recent years.

ReputationRep:
    "Hidden talent"?

The guy you bought for £12 million and have barely given any playing time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    "Hidden talent"?

The guy you bought for £12 million and have barely given any playing time?
    I'm working tonight so I won't be able to participate in the ridiculing of the hilariously gassed Arsenal fans.

At least I have a job unlike most...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I'm working tonight so I won't be able to participate in the ridiculing of the hilariously gassed Arsenal fans.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    #fotsshired
    #tooeasy
    #ifonlytheirfanswereasloudasthey aresalty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Paper round tomorrow morning?

ReputationRep:
    Good goal by Martial but it was McNulty writing the article so what do you expect? Mug off two poverty defenders and tuck it in the corner to wrap up an already probable victory and suddenly the £40mil is justified.

To put it out there, a young man city player scored a last minute WINNER and we aren't hearing much about him, purely because he didn't cost a ridiculous fee

ReputationRep:
    Purely because he wasn't slated nd called a waste of money. Got called out by everyone but killed of the game against our biggest rivals.

Little too much salt.

If he didn't score then rival fans would have been even more saltier.

ReputationRep:
    Glorified tap in.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    Paper round tomorrow morning?
    Nah man, my lights broke so it isn't safe to be on the road when it's dark

Had to get a job at Sainsbury's instead :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.