Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Neither have I - I said to myself I'd start 5 weeks ago and I haven't :eek: At least there is still time! And don't worry Matrix - you have plenty of time yet! :console: And if you would like help at all feel free to drop me a message
    Haha same Its so hard to be weird on demand :lol: Ive said some pretty embarrassingly weird thing in the past (maybe I will share them with you one day )
    Haha yep :yep: any ideas about what you would like to study at uni? It is - though I never realised how competitive it was! And yes - was a massive weight off my shoulders when I was fortunate enough to get a place! :hugs:

Haha GreatGuy is going to need some convincing - I mean id plot against him if I new what to plot
    Aww that's great! I still like going out to town with my parents (though my sister hates it :lol:) Aww maybe next time eh?

Hmm is it sunny or rainy where you are?
    Haha true - I've been meaning to start since the beginning of the last summer holidays! aww thanks. :hugs: Haha OK :ahee:
    The only thing I can think of at the moment is maths! It's easy for me to say what I don't want to do but then Idk what I do want to do...

I'm glad to hear that:yep:

Haha you should start brain storming ideas then!
    Haha same! Yeah, next time

Neither. It was raining earlier but now it's calm but gloomy. What's it like where you are?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Womens This one I believe:
    http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/t...irt-_347901434
    Either way, it's a khaki shirt. I think they have some pretty nice stuff there for men tbh. I mean, in comparison the the womaen's section there's hardly anything but I think they've still got a good range. :yep:

Ooh. Yeah, I'm not really one for bralets. They're wayyy too revealing for me!
    I love that shirt, oh dear, i'm gonna spend so much money on clothes this weekend.

It's my first bralet so ill see. It's only a cheap one, it was in the sale. The problem now is I can't find anything to wear with it.
    I want to get some light blue ripped jeans too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alishba-rosex)
    Yep, the second film is amazing!
    Oooh and the excitement builds up!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MonroeApp)
    I love that shirt, oh dear, i'm gonna spend so much money on clothes this weekend.

It's my first bralet so ill see. It's only a cheap one, it was in the sale. The problem now is I can't find anything to wear with it.
    I want to get some light blue ripped jeans too.
    Thanks haha

Ohh right. Yeah I'm sure that'd go together nicely

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha true - I've been meaning to start since the beginning of the last summer holidays! aww thanks. :hugs: Haha OK :ahee:
    The only thing I can think of at the moment is maths! It's easy for me to say what I don't want to do but then Idk what I do want to do...

I'm glad to hear that:yep:

Haha you should start brain storming ideas then!
    Haha same! Yeah, next time

Neither. It was raining earlier but now it's calm but gloomy. What's it like where you are?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I think we all think we 'll start early but somehow it never happens And you are welcome! :ahee: :hugs:
    Ahh cool - there are quite a few people in my year that gone for maths degrees! maths is probably one of my favourite subjects (its so hard though!!) and yeah I see what you mean

Haha :yep:
    I really should - fancy giving me a hand? :ahee:
    Yep!!

Ahh I see, well it wasn't to bad this morning but now it is completely lashing it down....

Hmm I think it is time for this :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think we all think we 'll start early but somehow it never happens And you are welcome! :ahee: :hugs:
    Ahh cool - there are quite a few people in my year that gone for maths degrees! maths is probably one of my favourite subjects (its so hard though!!) and yeah I see what you mean

Haha :yep:
    I really should - fancy giving me a hand? :ahee:
    Yep!!

Ahh I see, well it wasn't to bad this morning but now it is completely lashing it down....

Hmm I think it is time for this :awesome:

Oh no, I have many 'friends' who said they would start at Easter and I was just saying, "No! That's too late!" :rofl:

Ooh. Maths is my favourite at the moment anyway, let's hope it doesn't change after I start A Levels!

Haha I would but I know next to nothing about him. Btw, have you had any ideas recently about the never been kissed society quiz? I don't know when to hand over to sc - before or after we've done the quiz...maybe after?

Haha awww and great song choice! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, I have many 'friends' who said they would start at Easter and I was just saying, "No! That's too late!" :rofl:

Ooh. Maths is my favourite at the moment anyway, let's hope it doesn't change after I start A Levels!

Haha I would but I know next to nothing about him. Btw, have you had any ideas recently about the never been kissed society quiz? I don't know when to hand over to sc - before or after we've done the quiz...maybe after?

Haha awww and great song choice! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha yes I see what you mean - I was the same at GCSE!! :rofl:
    My favourite are maths and chem, I'm also doing bio but it is pitifully boring :ahee: haha A level maths is great - its hard but I don't think ive found it boring (other than stats)

Haha ahh well - we just need to give him a good grilling! And not really I'm afraid - The Duran society has also gone a bit quite (I had actually completely forgotten!!) Perhaps after yes - ten she will have the full criteria!!

Haha did you like it? Always puts me in a good mood

ReputationRep:
    SassKing has returned from record shopping You may have to zoom in a bit Name:  WP_20160326_18_12_50_Pro.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  508.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    Haha yes I see what you mean - I was the same at GCSE!! :rofl:
    My favourite are maths and chem, I'm also doing bio but it is pitifully boring :ahee: haha A level maths is great - its hard but I don't think ive found it boring (other than stats)

Haha ahh well - we just need to give him a good grilling! And not really I'm afraid - The Duran society has also gone a bit quite (I had actually completely forgotten!!) Perhaps after yes - ten she will have the full criteria!!

Haha did you like it? Always puts me in a good mood
    Haha ooh chemistry was my favourite at the beginning of the year but now I have no idea which science I prefer! Ooh yeah I'm not looking forward to statistics:no:
    Awww OK, let me know when you're done and yes, better if she has the whole story.

Yes I did!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    SassKing has returned from record shopping You may have to zoom in a bit Name:  WP_20160326_18_12_50_Pro.jpg
    :eek:KSKC!!! They are awesome! I bet you had fun:yep: Idk what to say...I can't get over how cool all of the covers look (I jut keep on closing the image then opening it up again to have another look! )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :eek:KSKC!!! They are awesome! I bet you had fun:yep: Idk what to say...I can't get over how cool all of the covers look (I jut keep on closing the image then opening it up again to have another look! )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha yeah, I did I have now pretty much completed my Echo and the Bunnymen record collection so I'm happy

Haha nah not really - greatguy came back yesterday and tried to convince Frenchie he was a CEO :lol:

FrenchUnicorn can you please fill Alishba in on GreatGuy's latest conversations? :lol:
    Hahhaa I said to GG my number was my dad and he tried to marry me again

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah, I did I have now pretty much completed my Echo and the Bunnymen record collection so I'm happy
    Good! Really? :eek: wow! No joke, I am genuinely so happy and excited for you! :excited:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good! Really? :eek: wow! No joke, I am genuinely so happy and excited for you! :excited:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well in terms of main albums, pretty much They did do a fifth album, which was after the album in the picture (the blue one; 'Ocean Rain') but it's not that great, and there's only a few songs on there I like, so it's not worth buying. I could still buy singles though I guess but I now have all the main albums I want of theirs

ReputationRep:
    Well in terms of main albums, pretty much They did do a fifth album, which was after the album in the picture (the blue one; 'Ocean Rain' but it's not that great, and there's only a few songs on there I like, so it's not worth buying. I could still buy singles though I guess but I now have all the main albums I want of theirs
    [email protected]&#! :eek: wow! ...urmmm ifk what to say...congratulations! This sure is worthy of an online party!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Hey les amis <3 !

Meow !

Bisous cailloux <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tu es fraicaise? J'aime beaucoup le langue et je l'etudes

(Original post by elforjg02)
    Tu es fraicaise? J'aime beaucoup le langue et je l'etudes
    Salut ! Oui je suis française ^.^

ReputationRep:
    Haha awesome!!! :awesome: I hope you had a great shopping trip! (though it looks like you did!) Amellia approves very much so :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Haha ooh chemistry was my favourite at the beginning of the year but now I have no idea which science I prefer! Ooh yeah I'm not looking forward to statistics:no:
    Awww OK, let me know when you're done and yes, better if she has the whole story.

Yes I did!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha yeah AS is really interesting - but A2 is quite hard! I'm sure you will have no problems with it though! Statistics is okay - I mean I managed to get a B in the exam last year and I was pretty poor at it if I'm honest
    Haha okay - need to write them in a word document then I'm sure we can sort that!!

Aww I'm glad you did - I think that is off of their second album

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Hahhaa I said to GG my number was my dad and he tried to marry me again
    Again? When will GG realise that you just don't want to marry him :lol:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.