Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
You can do this becki. Remember how you've managed every other day since she died? Today is no different. Take things one day at a time. We're all here for you. :hugs:
I'm trying. I'm really trying :cry:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
:hugs:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I emailed my doctor. I told her I was suicidal. I should've kept my mouth shut. I'm bad. I hate me. Remind me why I'm still trying?
Not Invented Yet
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I emailed my doctor. I told her I was suicidal. I should've kept my mouth shut. I'm bad. I hate me. Remind me why I'm still trying?
It's good that you told her - you certainly shouldn't keep your mouth shut about things like that.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

You're not bad. You're just ill. And you will get better. Promise. :hugs:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for you both

But will I get better? It's been over 5 years. Medication hasn't helped, counselling hasn't helped, even being in a psychiatric unit for 10 months hasn't helped. It's so hard believing things will get better. It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that it's so hard to see.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for you both

But will I get better? It's been over 5 years. Medication hasn't helped, counselling hasn't helped, even being in a psychiatric unit for 10 months hasn't helped. It's so hard believing things will get better. It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that it's so hard to see.
I know. :hugs:
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hope you've all had a good night :hugs: to all
it's just a little emoticon and some characters typed onto a forum. but i mean it! Snuggle up tight tonight!

Just come back from some club with my housemates, they've all cooled off and seem ok with me now, apparently. although they did all start a fight. i just walked away.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Pocket Calculator)
it's just a little emoticon and some characters typed onto a forum. but i mean it! Snuggle up tight tonight!

Just come back from some club with my housemates, they've all cooled off and seem ok with me now, apparently. although they did all start a fight. i just walked away.
:hugs: I mean it too.
kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Pocket Calculator)

Good man for walking away. The guy me and my mates were walking home with last night managed to start a fight, with 5 other guys. ****.

I'm having major panics about uni course again. Not got a clue what to do. I can't stay on this course, there's none that really interest me (apart from one, but I dunno if they'll let me do it) and I definatly can't drop out and go home. Ack.

Not Invented Yet
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've just written a huge long message to Fiona, the therapist person on here, and I thought that I would feel better after getting all of that out but it's actually made me feel worse. Reading over it just made me feel like such a screw-up that I shouldn't even exist. I don't know what to do with myself and I feel sick.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Not Invented Yet)
I've just written a huge long message to Fiona, the therapist person on here, and I thought that I would feel better after getting all of that out but it's actually made me feel worse. Reading over it just made me feel like such a screw-up that I shouldn't even exist. I don't know what to do with myself and I feel sick.
:hugs: Good idea actually, think now might be a good idea to send her a message too. Hope you feel better soon :hugs: Yeah I know that's a useless thing to say but words have escaped me right now, sorry.

:hugs: for pocketcalculator and kissmenow9 too
Comm Tiger
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ugh, haven't been at school for 2 weeks because I can't even get out of bed, I can't sleep because of the unbearable tension, I've been diagnosed with "General Anxiety Disorder" along with depression. It's so hard trying to act like my old self in school, I'm so self concious now, I might even get drunk the next time I go in, to ease everything, they might throw me out but hey, I'm going to fail badly anyway.
fairy spangles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
oh dear - ive started hallucinating again - i dont get it for a few months im crying my eyes out and bieng diagnosed with depression next few months im as high as a kite and hallucinating and i go out all the time as the life and soul of the partay and go and drink loads and i feel completely invincible its strange i cant figure it out.

i dont wanna tell a doc but last time i thought it could be some medication im on for something else but she says its not so i dunno what to do anymore.
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hey becki dont worry things will be better one day and im glad you told someone hun.
:hugs: for everyone on here
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Becki hun, well done fore e-mailing your doctor. And NIY, same for e-mailing Fiona. Is she someone from TSR?

KMN - I know what you mean about doing a degree. The only thing that vaguely interests me now is Business so that I can go into the music industry. Bit stupid really. Will never get there. God knows what I'm going to do with this pathetic life I have.

Past few days have been really hard. It's strange to think it's my birthday on saturday...I couldn't care less. Hoping my flight isn't messed up tomorrow to Germany. I'm sort of looking forward to getting out of the house for a few days even though I know it's going to be hard when people forget it's my birthday and don't call. I have all of one birthday card this year from my chiropractor. Makes me feel so important to people.

Meant to be going out with my friend today but there are no buses. Might walk to town but I have to get dressed first. Look a wreck but I don't really care. No one notices me anyway.
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yeah that's caused me all sorts of trouble this week. I have to keep justifying myself to people who won't keep their nose out of my business and it's driving me mad.
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think I'm going to book a holiday for Easter so I can get myself sane again
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
wow, just found out that giving away benzodiazepines to people can carry a sentence of up to 14 years in prison
saleri
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (145)
38.36%
No - but I will (21)
5.56%
No - I don't want to (28)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (184)
48.68%

Watched Threads