Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Guvnor)
Lol naa its a bit early for that.

How are you anyway ?
:p:

i'm ok thanks...being a bit too lazy lol. you?
Guvnor
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by someperson)
:p:

i'm ok thanks...being a bit too lazy lol. you?
Yeah not bad thanks :top2:
small&mighty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by secretmessages)
I'm good! How are you?

I think we're all guilty of not being in this thread for ages :p:
Apart from being extremely tired (was in work at 4:45am on about an hours sleep due to the silly sale ) I am really good thanks!

Yep I think we are!

What are you upto these days? Anything exciting?
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by small&mighty)
Apart from being extremely tired (was in work at 4:45am on about an hours sleep due to the silly sale ) I am really good thanks!

Yep I think we are!

What are you upto these days? Anything exciting?
:nooo: working at 5am sounds awful! Where do you work?

I'm up to the usual really, so not much :p: It's the summer so I have an excuse, especially after a really stressful term of uni I'm just enjoying it while it lasts, I know when I go back in October things are going to get hectic again!
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:nooo: working at 5am sounds awful! Where do you work?

I'm up to the usual really, so not much :p: It's the summer so I have an excuse, especially after a really stressful term of uni I'm just enjoying it while it lasts, I know when I go back in October things are going to get hectic again!
Where else but Next have sales at 5am :p: I shouldn't complain really, I'd rather get up early and so finish early!

Ah yeah, I've been off Uni about 3 weeks now and I'm SO bored! Luckily I've got work throwing hours at me otherwise I'd be going crazy!

Final year starting October then?
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
Where else but Next have sales at 5am :p: I shouldn't complain really, I'd rather get up early and so finish early!

Ah yeah, I've been off Uni about 3 weeks now and I'm SO bored! Luckily I've got work throwing hours at me otherwise I'd be going crazy!

Final year starting October then?
Ah, of course :p: 5am is a horrible time of day, unless you're still up from the previous night of course :awesome: But waking up at 5am is so painful :pain:

Third year of four coming up I was expecting it to be my last year, but my exams went better than I thought they did so I'm still allowed to do my four year course Though I'm not entirely sure if that's a good thing.. there's a massive group project in fourth year which I am really not looking forward to doing :p:
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
yeah... so I fell asleep.... #I'm sorry :ninja: 4 1/2 hour time difference here!
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ah, of course :p: 5am is a horrible time of day, unless you're still up from the previous night of course :awesome: But waking up at 5am is so painful :pain:

Third year of four coming up I was expecting it to be my last year, but my exams went better than I thought they did so I'm still allowed to do my four year course Though I'm not entirely sure if that's a good thing.. there's a massive group project in fourth year which I am really not looking forward to doing :p:
Yeah it sure is, I'd had about an hours sleep but luckily for me it was quite a refreshing hours sleep so the tiredness didn't kick in.

Ooh get you cleverclogs! At least you get to do what you want group project or not!
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by wackysparkle)
yeah... so I fell asleep....
I do that a lot :ahee:

Yeah it sure is, I'd had about an hours sleep but luckily for me it was quite a refreshing hours sleep so the tiredness didn't kick in.

Ooh get you cleverclogs! At least you get to do what you want group project or not!
Micronaps or whatever they're called :yep: Sometimes works for me and I can keep going, but usually I find it very very hard to wake up and get out of bed after just an hour :yawn:

Not particularly clever :no: Didn't do as well as I should've done this year (I was lazy :sadnod:) but in the end I did better than expected thanks to major mark scaling :p:
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Micronaps or whatever they're called :yep: Sometimes works for me and I can keep going, but usually I find it very very hard to wake up and get out of bed after just an hour :yawn:

Not particularly clever :no: Didn't do as well as I should've done this year (I was lazy :sadnod:) but in the end I did better than expected thanks to major mark scaling :p:
Yeah they usually make me feel even worse, so I was surprised I was so awake and cheerful haha.

I know the feeling about being lazy, I need to get organised and focussed ready for my final year in September :woo: scary stuff! I'm glad I don't have to do exams though, I always hated exams and revision!
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
Yeah they usually make me feel even worse, so I was surprised I was so awake and cheerful haha.

I know the feeling about being lazy, I need to get organised and focussed ready for my final year in September :woo: scary stuff! I'm glad I don't have to do exams though, I always hated exams and revision!
No exams in your final year? Why not?? :hmmm:
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
No exams in your final year? Why not?? :hmmm:
No exams at all probably because I'm doing Teaching, and have placements instead . Have to do QTS tests though but I can do those as many times until I pass, should be able to pass first time though .
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
No exams at all probably because I'm doing Teaching, and have placements instead . Have to do QTS tests though but I can do those as many times until I pass, should be able to pass first time though .
Ah I see, that makes sense now! I've considered going into teaching, but I'm not sure whether it's for me or not. I imagine myself as a secondary school sixth form teacher of computing, or something, but I don't like noisy kids :p:
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ah I see, that makes sense now! I've considered going into teaching, but I'm not sure whether it's for me or not. I imagine myself as a secondary school sixth form teacher of computing, or something, but I don't like noisy kids :p:
Have you had any experience of working in a secondary school/sixth form? I doubt they'd be noisy in sixth form, some (like mine was) are really small so there's only a handful of students, and at that age, they're there because they want to be, which makes all the difference I think.

And as for noisy kids... I'm doing Primary age range so that's a given for me, probably the reason why most days on placement I went home with a headache!
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
Have you had any experience of working in a secondary school/sixth form? I doubt they'd be noisy in sixth form, some (like mine was) are really small so there's only a handful of students, and at that age, they're there because they want to be, which makes all the difference I think.

And as for noisy kids... I'm doing Primary age range so that's a given for me, probably the reason why most days on placement I went home with a headache!
I have no experience at all :sad: That's the thing, if I want to go into teaching, I'll need to start from scratch so it would take a while. I suppose I do know roughly what it's like, having been in sixth form myself, and it's quite a relaxed atmosphere Year 11 is the worst year when everyone's rebellious and stuff like that, but I found in sixth form you get to know your teachers and it becomes a lot more pleasant :moon:

I miss school :emo:
nuttygirl
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've been ok

Of course I believe your spy story :ninja2: Tell me some of the secrets you uncovered, I won't tell anyone :shh:

What are you planning to study at uni? I've just finished my second year at uni, scary times :afraid:

I disappeared off TSR a couple of years ago for a few months, and when I came back this thread was dead :nopity: So wackysparkle and I intend to resurrect it with all the oldies :ahee:
No. They are secrets. :hmmmmm: You can try and be sly, but it won't work! :horse:

Psychology, but I'm not sure about it now.
Ooh one year left! You are a big boy

It's because you left. Nothing can continue without your awesomness :puppyeye: But you are back!!!!! :jumphug:
MrCasperTom
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I like how you all post at sensible time :p:
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by nuttygirl)
No. They are secrets. :hmmmmm: You can try and be sly, but it won't work! :horse:

Psychology, but I'm not sure about it now.
Ooh one year left! You are a big boy

It's because you left. Nothing can continue without your awesomness :puppyeye: But you are back!!!!! :jumphug:
I like secrets. I'm a good secret keeper, so you can tell me your secrets. Can't you tell from my username?

Ooh psychology. Why aren't you sure about it, sounds good to me? I've always been interested in all that mind stuff but I'm just not clever enough :moon:

Well, two years left :cool: I'd rather be at home tbh but I'll stick at it :p:

The whole society died just because I left? :ahee: I feel honoured, though I'm sure that's not true :p:
nuttygirl
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I like secrets. I'm a good secret keeper, so you can tell me your secrets. Can't you tell from my username?

Ooh psychology. Why aren't you sure about it, sounds good to me? I've always been interested in all that mind stuff but I'm just not clever enough :moon:

Well, two years left :cool: I'd rather be at home tbh but I'll stick at it :p:

The whole society died just because I left? :ahee: I feel honoured, though I'm sure that's not true :p:
Well, ok then, but only one! Sarah had Sam's baby :ninjaeyes: :zomg:

It just seems like there are no definite answers, most of it is just clever guesswork. But, meh, it will probably be :awesome:
And you are very clever and you know it! :horse:
Are you enjoying what you're doing?

Two years! You are doing a long course!

:yep: :adore: You are a legend. Why did you leave? :puppyeyes:

Really thought I'd replyed to this last night :blush:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (24)
48.98%
No - but I will (1)
2.04%
No - I don't want to (1)
2.04%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (23)
46.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise