Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I think, very seriously, Song has to partner Koscielny at CB for the remainder of the season... either that or Sagna comes in with him and Eboue at RB.

Ramsey/Denilson can hold the midfield together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    I think, very seriously, Song has to partner Koscielny at CB for the remainder of the season... either that or Sagna comes in with him and Eboue at RB.

Ramsey/Denilson can hold the midfield together.
    Would rather see Wenger at CB than the squid :eek:

ReputationRep:
    The problem with our defeats and our unclinical finishing is because Eboue doesn't start

Real talks..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ar5enal Fan)
    Every year we hope Wenger will spend in the key areas but he never does and never will. To be fair it's just the complete lack of desire of some of the players that's the biggest problem, not their talent. United have several players with limited talent but at least they try hard and want to win, when I see Diaby slowly meandering around the pitch, doing some silly turn in midfield then an awful pass to no-one then slowly jogging back while we're getting countered, it is infuriting.
    This.
    Some of them just don't give a ****, strolling around the pitch. Pisses me off

:sad: Can't believe DJ is out for the rest of the season. Squillaci & Kos partnership again :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bad *****)
    LOL at believe, this team has gone and dusted and even the fans have become delusional :rofl:

anyways I am out of here
    good no one likes you.

ReputationRep:
    Man United for life :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaltyPiratePony)
    good no one likes you.
    You jelly cos we beat you? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    You jelly cos we beat you? :lol:
    no its more because you're a total moron that has nothing better to do than be a WUM in a football thread. GTFO you tramp.

ReputationRep:
    no its more because you're a total moron that has nothing better to do than be a WUM in a football thread. GTFO you tramp.
    LOL u mad??

Dont be jelly babes, sexy Nani would dominate y'all

ReputationRep:
    LOL u mad??

Dont be jelly babes, sexy Nani would dominate y'all
    Here's hoping you lose to Bolton, Marseille and lose the title race. That'll make me laugh.

ReputationRep:
    Here's hoping you lose to Bolton, Marseille and lose the title race. That'll make me laugh.
    Cough 6 years cough without cough a trophey cough cough

ReputationRep:
    Cough 6 years cough without cough a trophey cough cough
    I'll take you more seriously when you learn how to spell. ta ta!

ReputationRep:
    I'll take you more seriously when you learn how to spell. ta ta!
    Gunners Got Gunned-dwn in Gunchester

ReputationRep:
    Not disappointed in the performance, we just didn't finish as well as we should. Whatever... we probably were the better team, but the best team doesn't always win... especially considering it's at OT.

Let's not all crumble now, especially considering the semi-literate and so-called WUMs. No class, no intelligence as usual.

Looking forward to focussing on the league. We've not had a terrible season just because we haven't won a trophy... but obviously winning the Prem would be absolutely lovely.
    You are the most deluded fan ever even if you are wumming.

ReputationRep:
    West Brom away has gone back to being a hard and crucial fixture.

ReputationRep:
    Rubbish performance. We're not getting anywhere in the league with all these injuries, let's not be delusional like RobbieC and marcusmerehay and the like. I'll be happy with a top 4 finish.

The first XI would have never performed like this. We're just so unlucky with injuries, but Wenger NEEDS to understand that injuries come and go, and if he's got back-up "players" like Diaby, Denilson, and Rosicky, then, well, we are royally ****ed.

Terrible tactics as well, I said before the game Wenger NEEDS to fix his tactics up, and as the commentator said, we don't have a Plan B, at all. We're just too one-dimensional now, and a true champion of a team will adapt its tactics to each and every opposition it plays.

Pathetic substitution of Rosicky for Arshavin. Granted, Arshavin was garbage off the ball, but his crosses were great (and Sagna's too), and I really think if we had two strikers up front for most of the game (instead of having Chamakh for, what, the last 15 minutes?), we would have scored. Rosicky did nothing, NOTHING. And 70-75 minutes is far too late for a substitution, you make your substitutions at half-time, not at 70 minutes.

Wenger has been outclassed by every top manager now tbh. I'll be surprised if any other managers consider him a genius still, it really only is said delusional supporters that think he is a genius.

6 seasons and running, but with "supporters" like RobbieC and marcusmerehay, we will keep saying "In Arsene We Trust".

In b4 "lol you hate Wenger, you're a plastic supporter, you're actually a Spud" from marcusmerehay. No, if I was a **** supporter like someone who believes in Wenger, I wouldn't want good for this club. Wenger's youth project has failed, it's been shattered - 6 seasons, no trophies prove it. When supporters will realize this, I do not know.

What have I done? I'm fairly sure our play was better in general... we just didn't finish as well and their GK was better than ours...

Honestly, not as if I need to elaborate for your benefit... but are you genuinely stupid?

You certainly appear very stupid.
    Hah please, Denilson, Diaby, Arshavin, and Rosicky were ****house today, and thankfully we got exposed today.

The only United player who did as bad was Evra. Otherwise, we were completely outplayed. I expected it when I saw Denilson and Diaby on the starting line-up.

It's very funny seeing you and marcusmerehay dish out insults to anyone who even slightly criticizes Wenger's little project!

(Original post by marcusmerehay)
    x
    See above. /rant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhinger)
    Rubbish performance. We're not getting anywhere in the league with all these injuries, let's not be delusional like RobbieC and marcusmerehay and the like. I'll be happy with a top 4 finish.

The first XI would have never performed like this. We're just so unlucky with injuries, but Wenger NEEDS to understand that injuries come and go, and if he's got back-up "players" like Diaby, Denilson, and Rosicky, then, well, we are royally ****ed.

Terrible tactics as well, I said before the game Wenger NEEDS to fix his tactics up, and as the commentator said, we don't have a Plan B, at all. We're just too one-dimensional now, and a true champion of a team will adapt its tactics to each and every opposition it plays.

Pathetic substitution of Rosicky for Arshavin. Granted, Arshavin was garbage off the ball, but his crosses were great (and Sagna's too), and I really think if we had two strikers up front for most of the game (instead of having Chamakh for, what, the last 15 minutes?), we would have scored. Rosicky did nothing, NOTHING. And 70-75 minutes is far too late for a substitution, you make your substitutions at half-time, not at 70 minutes.

Wenger has been outclassed by every top manager now tbh. I'll be surprised if any other managers consider him a genius still, it really only is said delusional supporters that think he is a genius.

6 seasons and running, but with "supporters" like RobbieC and marcusmerehay, we will keep saying "In Arsene We Trust".

In b4 "lol you hate Wenger, you're a plastic supporter, you're actually a Spud" from marcusmerehay. No, if I was a **** supporter like someone who believes in Wenger, I wouldn't want good for this club. Wenger's youth project has failed, it's been shattered - 6 seasons, no trophies prove it. When supporters will realize this, I do not know.

Hah please, Denilson, Diaby, Arshavin, and Rosicky were ****house today, and thankfully we got exposed today.

The only United player who did as bad was Evra. Otherwise, we were completely outplayed. I expected it when I saw Denilson and Diaby on the starting line-up.

It's very funny seeing you and marcusmerehay dish out insults to anyone who even slightly criticizes Wenger's little project!

See above. /rant
    Quick to forget the massive success he's brought to the club, the consistency of top flight football and the future stability we've gained in the stadium. Yes I agree Denilson + Diaby aren't 1st team material, but then they are only squad players, and Ramsey should help there, but calling for Wenger's head is beyond retarded, he's the best manager arsenal have ever had.

If we've begun to get past the mourning and blame-games, could someone please tell me how Ramsey did? Does he look to have recovered enough to begin playing Prem games?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by jk1986)
      Quick to forget the massive success he's brought to the club, the consistency of top flight football and the future stability we've gained in the stadium. Yes I agree Denilson + Diaby aren't 1st team material, but then they are only squad players, and Ramsey should help there, but calling for Wenger's head is beyond retarded, he's the best manager arsenal have ever had.
      Okay then, keep on dwelling on pre-2005 successes, and be quick to forget the failures of the last SIX seasons. Your choice.

"No man is bigger than the club."

(Original post by Abiraleft)
      If we've begun to get past the mourning and blame-games, could someone please tell me how Ramsey did? Does he look to have recovered enough to begin playing Prem games?
      He didn't get to do much since he only came on in the 70th odd minute. There wasn't much cohesiveness in the midfield anyway, imo he didn't have much to work with. He made a good forward run at one point but no one followed up.

(Original post by rhinger)
        Okay then, keep on dwelling on pre-2005 successes then, and be quick to forget the failures of the last SIX seasons. Your choice.

"No man is bigger than the club."

He didn't get to do much since he only came on in the 70th odd minute. There wasn't much cohesiveness in the midfield anyway, imo he didn't have much to work with. He made a good forward run at one point but no one followed up.
        No trophies in six seasons is massively disappointing, but do you not feel Wenger has laid foundations for a better long-term future for the club?

Also, you earlier said that if Wenger had been at another club, he'd have been sacked by now; I'd say this is probably true, but I'd also say that it's ridiculous how easy it is for managers to get sacked. Expectations of instant gratification is a major part of what's ruining football, imho.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.